Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you! I did have a picture of myself from the day I started liquid, so 22 pounds ago. It's just my face and my torso....my god. I can see the difference now!

I just had mashed potatoes and ate them waaaay too fast. I ended up getting painful hiccups and back pain; I had to lay down. So I guess cottage cheese is easy but not potatoes!

I just had the best thing I have tasted in weeks! It's not something I will have on a regular basis and I would only eat a half cup but damn!

I got some lobster bisque from Zoup, chewed the little bits of meat really well. It was SO good. Of course my husband told me I couldn't have it, I told him I know it's high in fat but I just want one thing that actually tastes wonderful once in a while.

Other than that I haven't cheated at all since surgery 7 days ago.

Last night he took my pictures for me. I hate them!

Today I actually put on a shirt that I had to stop wearing. It actually fit. My fat roll under my bra is gone, my arms don't look like they are about to break the shirt open. My lower belly pooch is a lot smaller. Last time I wore it, the bottom kept rolling up and I had to wear a sweater over it with the bottom buttoned so people didn't see my skin.

It's nice to see the difference!!!

I just had the best thing I have tasted in weeks! It's not something I will have on a regular basis and I would only eat a half cup but damn! I got some lobster bisque from Zoup, chewed the little bits of meat really well. It was SO good. Of course my husband told me I couldn't have it, I told him I know it's high in fat but I just want one thing that actually tastes wonderful once in a while. Other than that I haven't cheated at all since surgery 7 days ago. Last night he took my pictures for me. I hate them! Today I actually put on a shirt that I had to stop wearing. It actually fit. My fat roll under my bra is gone, my arms don't look like they are about to break the shirt open. My lower belly pooch is a lot smaller. Last time I wore it, the bottom kept rolling up and I had to wear a sweater over it with the bottom buttoned so people didn't see my skin. It's nice to see the difference!!!

Well done and keep up the good work. I'm so glad you're enjoying feeling the difference.

Thank you!

I started using my fitness pal, it's really an awesome tool. So easy, and you can see right there how much Protein you have had as you go through your day.

I'm feeling so much better today! I actually have energy! I wrote and edited my story for about three hours and now I'm taking a nap. :)

You sound great and I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing all facets of this process, the good as well as the distressing. You and many others do all of us a great service with your generosity.

I've been avoiding the kitchen when my husband makes dinner. Tonight my daughter was having a my down right before dinner so I got to see the amazing ham, cheese bread and Pasta. It smelled so good.

I seriously thought about getting a meat grinder so I could have some ham. I miss meat. I don't like being a vegetarian at all.

I seriously almost cried and went in my room. I just want to share a nice dinner with my family again.

Yesterday I took my daughter to McDonalds. It smelled disgusting. The only thing I could have was milk and Water. So I got Water. I watched her eat her Happy Meal and I didn't even want a bite.

I'm thankful that she is so thin and has such good eating habits so I don't feel bad about her having a burger and fries here and there.

I hardly lost any weight the last two days. But all

today I keep feeling areas of my body that feel much thinner. Maybe I'm just now catching up but I swear I feel like I lost five pounds in two days.

I lost another pound! I put on a T short I bought when I was about 8 pounds lighter than this. It looks great! I stopped wearing it because of my fat rolls. My stomach looks so much better.

I lost another pound! I put on a T short I bought when I was about 8 pounds lighter than this. It looks great! I stopped wearing it because of my fat rolls. My stomach looks so much better.

Way to go..... I can't wait till I'm in that position, wearing smaller clothes, feeling better, feeling like I'm getting somewhere!!!!!!

Way to go..... I can't wait till I'm in that position, wearing smaller clothes, feeling better, feeling like I'm getting somewhere!!!!!!

I went to the surgeon and my BP and my heart rate are finally normal. Also my surgeon is very handsome. Glad I didn't notice this earlier but don't know how I did. He saw me naked. Lol.