Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2007 Banders

Hahaha! That is so hilarious! Last Christmas I elfed a friend, a family member, a co-worker and Bob Dylan. Save a screenshot of it. They take them down pretty soon after Christmas.

So, back on the liquids for a few weeks. It's self-prescribed, I've been stalled for WAY too long now and in fact have gained 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Atkins shakes, Water and broth -- yum! Still, it has to be done, the alternative is to go get the band REALLY cranked down, and that didn't work so well last time.

You are doing awesome and sooo close to goal! Have you tried changing up your exercise routine? The body can get used to doing the same excercises.

You are doing awesome and sooo close to goal! Have you tried changing up your exercise routine? The body can get used to doing the same excercises.

I have a personal trainer and have been doing heavy weight training since September. He knows what my goals are, and varies the workouts accordingly.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Just a heads up. Oprah is doing a show today 12/7 regarding WLS and addiction swapping. I believe it is a rerun.

Manatee...

Remember if you're lifting alot and building muscle you're probably toning and loosing fat while you gain muscle. The scale won't change (might even go up), but that doesn't mean you're not loosing.

Are you eating enough? I plateau when I go to low in calories. Make sure you're changing you claories, some times more, sometimes less...keep your body guessing. That seems to work the best for me.

You are really close to goal, I'm sure it gets harder for everyone the closer we get...hang in there!

Sue

Oh my gosh! Everybody must be as busy as I am! I just had to check in and see how everyone is doing. I am just a tad under the weather. My head hurts...along with several other symtoms..that I won't mention. Maybe this will be the worst of it and I can get ready for my train trip to Okla City on Friday.

Hope your all doing well. I won't know till I wgh in on Dec 1rst. But like I said...I am not pushing myself anymore, just taking the wght loss slow and easy. I am eating allot less. I always try and leave a good portion on my plate that I don't eat. cutting out in many ways. My restriction seems to have eased up just a bit..which I like. I can eat my cup to cup and a half at a sitting with mostly no problems. Sometimes I have to fix a cup of hot tea before a meal to loosen the band up before I can eat. Just feeling really good.

Well, Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a wonderful month!

Blessings, Weazer

wow, everyone is doing so great with the weight loss! as you can see by my ticker it hasn't moved since sept 1....i'm doing a terrible job of eating the wrong things right now. i feel like i won't ever get below 200. it's the same old struggles i've had all my life...i do so well for about 5 months and then i screw up. i'm not too discouraged though because i know what i need to change:) i still like the much smaller me too!

Nothing new to report....still standing strong at 182 lbs. No weight loss and I just got a fill 2 weeks ago. I have some restriction again and I am eating way less than before but it is not showing on the scale. I know one thing is that I am not drinking my water....I have gotten real lazy when it comes to drinking the Water. I just hating getting up all night to go pee. Well I will try to go back to the BAND RULES!!!! Does someone have then to post??? I need some incouragement....I am kind of in the dumps right now. Feeling like I am not going to get to goal.

Sandra

255h/242s/182c/165g

Hello all...

Just as I was thinking I needed to get back in for a fill.... SLIME and PB!!! Last night after eating a small amount of rice, chicken and broccoli up it came! Since moving I havent been able to weigh... and I've had to cancel a Dr's appt... so right now I have NO CLUE as to my weight... is that good or bad??!?!?? haha... my clothing is fitting lose.. and I'm officially in a 16.

Got word last night that my 15 year old brother in law will be coming to stay with us for the holidays... I'm SO excited!! I love this kid to death!

I've also made an appt to get all my hair chopped off tomorrow!!! I'll post pics!! I cant wait!

Weazer...

I can relate. My tummy jsut did a flip and my 2nd child was home from school today. My son spent the weekend the a tummy bug, now my daughter is down. It's my B-day today and DH wants to take me out for a nice dinner. I'm a little worried that I'm going to be getting sick right in the middle of dinner! Has anybody had the stomach flu yet? This bug starts out pretty violent (purging from every-which-way...if you get my drift). I've PB'ed, but not the real gut twisting stuff...yikes!

Oh well...problem solved.

DH came home early, he's got it too. I guess we'll go out another night.