Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery on 2/19/14. I lost 10 lbs before surgery and only 9 after. I've been at the same weight for five days. I'm walking 5 days a week and I'm getting pretty much all my Protein and Water. Did anyone else stall that quick?

I had my surgery 2/26 and lost 12 pounds before surgery, up 9 two days later and now down 19 total. I have been losing steadily almost every day, sometimes only .6. Only one day did I stay the same weight. I have been feeling weak and dizzy tho so have not been able to get in my 10,000 steps daily. I think I was not drinking enough Water. I think the more you have to lose the faster it comes off. Good luck and hang in there doing what you are doing. You are probably building muscle since you are getting in your exercise. It will come off.

Thank you. I hope so

I have read lots of posts on this site about the week three stall...just type that in the search area and you can read lots of posts about it. I was sleeved 2/26 so I am at week two. I hope not to have a big stall starting next week but if I do I know it happens a lot. The weight will come off ....it just your body adjusting to everything! Good luck!

I will try that. And good luck to you also

Hi 2sissy! I was sleeved on 2/18. Down 13 preop and only down 5-7 since surgery. I'm going to add walking this week to see if that helps and really focus more on getting at least 80g Protein . My starting bmi was 36- how about yours? I'm confident it'll work-just taking each day slow. But it can be very frustrating if I choose to focus on the scale vs all the work I'm doing Hang in there !! :)

Hello, I started this journey weighting 197 lbs. the day of surgery I was 187 lbs. after surgery 178 lbs. I've only lost 9 lbs since surgery. I'm so frustrated.

In the beginning I had a very hard time getting in my Protein n Water. The last few days it's gotten a lot better. Maybe I need to increase my protein.

I had my surgery on 2/19/14. I lost 10 lbs before surgery and only 9 after. I've been at the same weight for five days. I'm walking 5 days a week and I'm getting pretty much all my Protein and Water. Did anyone else stall that quick?

I had mine on the 18th and I'm down 21 pounds. I haven't lost anything in about 4 days.

I had mine on the 18th and I'm down 21 pounds. I haven't lost anything in about 4 days.

you did great

From what I'm reading on this forum.. A lot of peeps do the same thing.. Keep the faith... Check your measurements too... Where u might not notice loss in lbs.. U just might in inches. With the added protein.. It will assist in increased muscle mass.. Muscle weighs more than fat... Main thing is don't worry!

Fret not, just stay the course and you'll do great! Trust the process!