Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ZERO Calorie Salad Dressing

I just found a zero calorie, sugar free, fat free, carb free, cholesterol free, and gluten free Salad Dressing and I think it tastes great. Condiments can really add a lot of calories to meals, and a healthy salad can become unhealthy just by adding full fat and calorie dressings. It's called Walden Farms and I found it at Wal Mart https://www.waldenfarms.com/products/dressings.html

they also have syrups (all sugar/everything free) jams, dips too.. some are okay.. so are total misses and taste like chemicals.

Beware of modified foods. I'm afraid to see how they made this fluid: what chemicals were used to destroy naturally occurring sugars and calories. Is it just me or were people healthier before manufacturers started removing unhealthy things from our food? It's not that serious. I have a hard enough time getting my calories in without injesting ET's spit on my salad.

I just found a zero calorie, sugar free, fat free, carb free, cholesterol free, and gluten free Salad Dressing and I think it tastes great. Condiments can really add a lot of calories to meals, and a healthy salad can become unhealthy just by adding full fat and calorie dressings. It's called Walden Farms and I found it at Wal Mart https://www.waldenfarms.com/products/dressings.html

I don't do fat free anything. Our bodies need healthy fats to function properly. The only one of those I could stomach was the balsamic vinegar. The rest yuck. I don't eat enough salads for it to matter about the dressing. I just refuse to eat fat free certain things.

I make my own Salad Dressing. I am not one of those that can squeeze a little lemon and be happy.i use about 1/2 cup of vinegar. I use all types of vinegars

about 1/8 cup of olive oil. 1/8 cup of coarse mustard salt and pepper and garlic powder. I might use a couple of teaspoons of honey for a change up. but this makes up about 7 days of vinegarette. if I want a change up I will buy yogurt salad dressing for the creaminess. the only salad dressing I have found that I like the taste is low fat Russian dressing.

next to the bags of salad in the cool section. that's where I buy mine anyways.