Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

Hey Terry & Jennie! Glad I checked the site this morning! For some reason I thought lunch was today, not the 28th. I'm not sure how I got it so wrong. I am a complete dingbat :) because there is absolutely no way I can come next Monday. My oldest turns 3 on Memorial Day (May 30th) and since the holiday is celebrated on Monday and businesses are closed, we are having his birthday party from 12-3 that day. I'm soooooooo sorry to have to put it off again. I would love to see both of you, but I would understand if you wanted to keep your date the way it is. Let me know if you want to reschedule. Kelly

OMG, i dont know what happened to my post :) . I cant seem to fix it, i hope u all can understand it.:kiss2:

No, problem widabbut. I can read it enough to understand it. Welcome! I would love to know about your journey so far. As far as the Clinton docs go, they don't use flouro that I know of, but I know if you request it, it has to be done at the hospital and you pay the hospital fee to use their machine. At least, that is what I believe I was told by Dr. Rohrscheib. They have a great facility in Clinton and I am very happy I chose to use that one.

Hello ladoes was to see Dr.Tull this morning weight was 202 . I am restricted .I told him no fill atthis time . I found out no Chinese food makes me sick first bite of anything there .Must be seasoning . I have a pack of peaches and cream oatmeal for Breakfast . then about any thing I want for meals low cal . Only about 1/2 to 3/4 cup . let me know on lunch .

Hi Everyone,

Why dont we all just meet at Chedders from 12 to 1 on the first monday of every month. That way we will always know when we are getting together so we can plan.

So lets just skip this month and plan to meet from now on at Chedders on the first monday of each new month.

Ok ? :)

Please reply back to this e-mail so we all know we are all in agreement. Ok? :)

If anyone has a better idea please let everyone know.

Terry

Hi Jennie,

WoW....You are doing good girl...... :)

202... :)

Are you exercising too ?

How big is your fill now ?

You are really keeping me on my toes......

Are you having any trouble eating things like steak,chicken,bread ?

And last question......

Where have you been ? I've missed seeing your replys.

Terry

I can only eat very small amount of bread and must chew real good prefer crackers over bread .Not much in way of excerise as back has been giving me fits .But do the house work ,all but mop .2cc on the fill . I can eat about any meat that I can chew up . The dentures just won't grind the meat fine so will either chew and then spit the Fiber part back out . I can be satasfied with the flavor .Chicken I do fine with .Like I said can eat about any thing but not much . For dinner had about 1/2 c spaghetti.also a frozen blueberry fruit bar.

weight.png

My kids start school for the very first time on June 4th, so I will see you guys in July! I hope some other people read our posts and join us so we can expand our group. Keep posting so I can keep in touch that way. Terry, how is your fill and have you been able to start losing again?

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Yes I'm losing......but only about one pound a week; sometimes a little more. My husband and I are walking every morning for an hour. Today I slowly ran the last block home....I must have looked funny running because I could hear my husband laughing his head off behind me. :drum:

This is our third week doing that and now I've started to see the weight start to come off. I'm being very careful about what I eat too.

How are you doing with your weight now ?

Sorry to hear that you won't be meeting up with us on 6-4-07.

Terry

Terry, I'm glad you are losing again! I hadn't seen an updated ticker in awhile so I had wondered. Tyler's 3rd birthday party was a blast. We bounced in a bounce house all day and had tons of fun! I have lost another pound as of Monday :clap2: so I am very happy that things are moving along now. That makes 21 down!

Hi Kelly,

Wow..... 21 lbs :confused: Thats really good girl. 21 lbs from your surgery day right ? Hey..... I did change my tickler....I'm losing so slow you did 'nt notice..... I have to go to St. Louis this weekend for a Confirmation and party afterwards. It's not going to be an easy diet weekend. It's my husband's side of the family and they don't know about the band and I want to keep it that way. All we do is eat out every day when we a there. I do a lot of pushing food around on my plate. They are all big people and being over weight does'nt bother them; so they would'nt understand about the band.

It sounds like Tyler had a nice birthday. Hope he got lots of toys.... :)

see ya

Terry

Are you guys still going to Chedders today? I might be able to make it. I might just show up there. We'll see!

Sorry ladies forgot about . My brother come over from Danville and I fixed lunch for them . Guess will catch you next month .

Hi everyone,

I feel really bad......I did'nt make it back from St. Louis in time for our lunch date. :welldoneclap:

See you all next month.....promise.

Terry