Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

Three of us had lunch last month supposed to this month but haven't set it up yet . Simmons and Crazy cat any time good for you for lunch let us know and we will come Jennie Good to se another one in our area

I see at top of this screen that the letters LBC its a live chat . I tried to set up a chat for Central Illinois but says can't at this time .However the default is where I was and no one was on there at the time when I was there .I will keep trying to set up so if any one is on and wantto chat we can . The green or blue dot under our names tells if on line on not I just figured that out today

Three of us had lunch last month supposed to this month but haven't set it up yet . Simmons and Crazy cat any time good for you for lunch let us know and we will come Jennie Good to se another one in our area

Anytime is good for me. I work at US cellular in champaign. I can pretty much take my lunch whenever. Oh yeah, My name is Linda, I actually live in thomasboro, which is about 8 miles north of champaign. Do you want me to set up a time and place or would you . Either way works for me.

Hi you guys,

I'm going for my first fill today.....ya whooooo

How about all of us meeting for lunch sometime next week. I could call Olive Garden and make a reservation. That may help those who are on their lunch hour. What is the best time for you guys that are working ?

Oh....If anyone would like to go someplace else let me know. :)

Any times ok with me Tuesday I have a apt in Decature but other then that any day is fine and when and where is fine just let me know Jennie et s know how the fill went I am satsfied with my 2nd . I a restricted .Will talk about it when see you all

ok well as you can see above messages . We are planning a lunchion in Champaign . Keep watching for the day and time would love to have you join us . I can say I am very glad I had the surgery done down 40 lbs now and I do feel so uch better . Yes I know where you live .

ok well as you can see above messages . We are planning a lunchion in Champaign . Keep watching for the day and time would love to have you join us . I can say I am very glad I had the surgery done down 40 lbs now and I do feel so uch better . Yes I know where you live .

Unfortunatly I will be out of town tuesday thru Thursday next week. If you decide to meet on Monday or Friday. I will definetly be there!

Sorry I've been away for so long! Work has been so busy with all the new buildings we are constructing. I've read everything and caught up with all of you so I am now current! Jennie, you are doing so well! As for me, I finally moved the scale this morning and lost my first pound in almost 4 weeks! My second fill really did nothing for me, but I have my 3rd on the 15th and I think it will really do the trick. I am still getting hungry between 5 and 6 times a day and I refuse to sit around with my stomach growling. I guess it worked this weekend. I ate 5 small snack type meals and woke up this morning a pound lighter. For now, I will stick to that until I get filled again. I would love to start a bigger lunch group with our new visitors to the Champaign thread! I can usually do anyday of the week, but only from 12 to 1, so don't schedule it around me. I will come if that time works for everyone, but I don't want anyone bending over backwards to include me. Just let me know where and when. Great hearing from everyone!

Kelly

Think next week will be better for me car has to go in shop tomorrow .Also think we can get between 12 and one is fine . I will see what the others have to say . Glad the fill helped .Mine I think is just right for now .I go back the 21 st . But don't think I wan a fill at that time . Have been at 208

for a couple days now . at 200 I get 5 peeps treat . LOL

Hi Everyone,

Why don't we meet at Olive Garden on Monday may the 14th at noon to one. Let me know if this does'nt work for anyone.

Terry

:hungry:

See you all there .Any lap banders or going to be wants to join us that will be fine .Thats in Champaign Jennie

Not going to be able to come Monday Have doctor appointment .Hope to make it te next time .You know have to go to doctor when they set apt. Back doctor .Jennie

So, are we going to reschedule lunch ladies? It would be a bummer if you missed in Jennie.