Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bandsters, What did you eat today???

OK today has been a tight day.

B: 100g cottage cheese with 1 chopped kiwi fruit that was hard.... maybe I shoudn't eat at that time???

S: apple.... pb'd Well it was only 10.30 so maybe review morning eating.

L: homemade ratatouille with 100g chopped chicken breast

S: mandarin Kept that down!

Plan for dinner is as follows:

1 Hot smoked salmon fillet from Aldi with 100 boiled rice stirfried with vegetables

Total calories for the day = 785

Might have to eat something else to bring up the Protein... I'm on 70g so far!

Well, only managed 1/2 the salmon and couldn't eat the rice and veg stir fry, yesterday was, indeed tight.... I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the aerobic exercise I take, on Mon, Wed, Fri? I'm not worried because I still ate enough calories.

Today so far:

B; 1 black coffee and biscotti, (met with friend) :D

L; 2/3 of a 2 egg omlette with ham and Tomato few bits of salad :D

Planned for later:

Snack: Cottage cheese and apple

Dinner; Sirloin steak homemade ratatouille ( can you tell I made a massive batch?:) )

Total planned calories: 930ish! total Protein will be around 70g if I can get the steak down!!!

OK today has been a tightish day...

20mins cardio this morning

B: Cambridge diet shake

L: Cambridge diet bar

snack cottage cheese with chopped pear

Dinner: Chilli con carni.... homemade, no rice

Total calories 946

Not a bad day!

Well it has been a bank holiday but will fill in as best I can!

Saturday: Junk day as usual!

B; Cambridge shake

L; fried egg on seeded batch bread toasted

Snack; loved the toast so much had another.... with butter on!

D: chicken saag balti about 1/3 of the portion, couple of bites of keema naan, couple of bits of Saag paneer, 250ml wine and 1 after eight mint!

total calories 1169... not bad, but I was alarmed at the amount of food I managed at dinner!

Sunday:

B: Poached egg on toast, managed 1/4 slice of the toast!

L;Cambridge bar and 50g grapes in the cinema

D: out at a pub ordered lamb tagine with rice and roasted veg.... didn't eat any rice, had half the meat and a couple of pieces of veg....

total calories 593! Way too little!

Monday:

B: Cambridge diet shake

L; baked sweet potato with homemade leftover turkey chilli, put salad on the plate, but couldn't manage it~!

D: 60g roast beef, 50g potatoes, 1 broccoli spear, 1 floret of cauli, spn of carrots

snack 200g cottage cheese, 100g pineapple. All went down without too much trouble!

Total calories: 1095! Better than yesterday, but I'm not feeling as restricted as I have previously..... Still going for it in the gym though, so I hope that I'll be able to stick with the plan, for a few more weeks!

<p>Bad weekend!</p> <p> </p> <p>Sat</p> <p>B: 1 x weetabix</p> <p>L: Small portion of macaroni cheese</p> <p>Snack: peanut m&ms - THE GUILT!</p> <p>D: Thai prawn curry (no rice)</p> <p> </p> <p>Sun</p> <p>B: 1 x weetabix</p> <p>L: Houmous, mushrooms, peppers, olives, feta cheese salad</p> <p>D: Bolognaise</p> <p>S: Magnum ice cream</p> <p> </p> <p>Sun</p> <p>B: 1 x weetabix</p> <p>L: Missed it</p> <p>D: Went out for dinner and had crab cakes (only managed 1) and a couple of chips. 1/2 apple pie and ice cream</p> <p> </p> <p>Mon</p> <p>B: 1 x weetabix</p> <p>L: Houmous, mushrooms, peppers, olives, feta cheese salad</p> <p>D: Pasta and mushroom sauce</p>

Am back on track this morning!!!

Today May 8th 2007

B: cambridge pack

Snack; small apple

Lunch: 1 rye crispbread, 100g cottage cheese, 1 small salad

Snack: handful almonds

Planned for later:

Dinner; fresh tuna steak with oriental marinade( chilli, lime, corriander, red onion, lemongrass) new potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli.

Late night snack; fromage frais

Been to the gym today and did weight training (upper body today)

My restriction has just left me high and dry!!

B; fromage frais with strawberries

L; rye crispbread, cottage cheese, mixed salad

Snack; loads of nuts, dried apricots, and about 40g of 70% cocoa chocolate

D; lamb chump chop and homemade ratatouille

I've noticed my restriction has almost completely disappeared, so I've booked a fill for next Wednesday!

We'll see how that goes........

B - 1/2 cup of muesli

L - 4 rivita with cottage cheese and cucumber (does that sound too much for one sitting?)

D - didn't want anything last night but ended up have some veg with gravy and then a Weight watchers ice cream!

Hi guys yesterday had a fulll slimfast shake for breakfast! and 2 litres of Water, a homemade chicken Soup for lunch and for tea half a can of oxtail soup!!!!

600 calories!!!!

I am starting to get fed up of soup I am sure that once I get the next two weeks over I wonthave soup EVER AGAIN

Hi everyone,

Im back again. Yeah, Anon is right, Suzanne, I cant open your picture either!!! Anyway, have not been good at all. Had pizza today,. Was surprised I could eat them. Ate 3pcs of Pizza Hut spicy cajun chick & Beef, Italian Base (minus the crust) Cut into tiny pcs and it all went down well!! Yuk! Not good though. Hope I have not have a slippage. Last few days Im feel I seems to be able to eat more than normal. Infact put on a couple of pounds. I shall watch myself and if this ability to eat anything persist, I'll hv to go back to my radiologist in London. Bother!!! Really dont want to make the trip and waste the monies. And I was doing so well too!!! Suzanne, I rather hv muscles than shrinking boobs!! Hei Suzanne, can you ask your PT how to lose the spare tyre on the lowest part of one's tummy ? i.e. the one below the belly button!! No amt of sits up or crunch seems to be able to get rid of it!!! My 1st and 2nd spare tyre is dissappearing on my tummy, but the most bottom or as I called it my 3rd spare tyre, is still protuding out and not tightenning up at all!!! How to get a all over tone stomach?

Well hv a gd weekend to you all. Spk soon. :)

Your rules are a lot more detailed than our rules. I will take note of them and assimilate them into my psyche. I may just have to battle with my will to rebel!

Hi Suz,

Hello again and truly sorry but I do drop in every now and than like a bad apple. But I cant help but want to check on yr email re yr statement to Anon that '...your rules (meaning ANON) rules are a lot more detailed than our rules.!!!' As you and I both went to the same doc in Belgium, that is the rule that Dr Mignon told me too. That is also the bandster rules.

Anyway, enuf said, at the end of the day, you know yr body best, U r probably doing more exercise than me and anon put together. (I noticed that anon goes to the gym and walk her dog. I try cyclying every weekend, did nearly 20miles cycling last week ) Also u hv yr personal trainer, n Im sure he is well trained and equiped to advise you appropriately. Perhaps u r not much in the mood for food or u r trying to shift yr weight as quickly as possible (arent we all) but the most beautiful thing of this all is that u, I and everyone else in this site is supporting each other and we have one goal in mind - to lose weight and be healty.

I have 1 worry this week and 1 joy. My job is I bought a size 14 dress yday. (Im usually 14-16 but to be a 14 full stop is great) But my worry is , the last few days I noticed I could eat almost everything. Now Im banded 6.8cc in my 7cc band. Im not sure if I have had a slippage and not know it. Anyone can advise me what a slippage feel like, and would I feel any pain?? Usually it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to eat Breakfast other than muller light. This morning (or rather brunch time) I could eat good for you Taggetelli (wr sp) and steam haddock in a pack. I did cut the Taggetelli into tiny pieces, But taking into consideration it was 11am, whereby I usually would not be able to eat Im nervous now. And later the evening, I managed to eat a whole crispy cream donut!!!! Though it hurt my chest later on, but it did not come straight back out!!

Any advise???

AAAARRRRRRGGGH!!

I had just finished writing a long missive when my comp crashed...bugger!

I have checked teh info I got from Chimay and it really wasn't as detailed as Anon's. I may have been on another planet when it was explained verbally. ;) Not an uncommon situation for me :( .

It is great that you got into a size 14 dress. You must have felt ecstatic. I know I did when I managed to put on a pair of size 18 jeans! I had taken two pairs into the changing room, one 20, one 18. Instead of putting the 20 on first I decided to get over the disappointment first, but instead I flounced about in front of the mirror with the 18's snugly on! Then to add to thrill, I had bought a woolen dress, which I was going to keep for winter in a size 18. As teh weather was soo cold I thought i would try it on and was more than pleased to discover it could fit, I really didn't want to stop wearing it, but it had to be washed lol.

Is a yogurt all you usually have for Breakfast Saggi? It may be worth adding some fibre, it helps fill you up that little extra and keeps you going to lunch. I know I am not the one to advise, but I have been concetrating on doing a lot more home cooking.

Anon, you inspired me with all those gorgeous melas you have been having!

As for slippage, I thought i had that, I had really bad pain only to discover somewhat embarrassed that it was just very bad wind. Apparently there should be a lot of pain. It may be worth chatting to your fill Dr see what they think.

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, I was beating myself up over what I was or wasn't eating so I thought it best to take a break. But I miss my buddies here, even if you are telling me off:p

I hope everyone is well.

Regards

Sx