Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics! (Cont'd)

5b7b57b27dd02_Beforeandafterset.thumb.jpg.ffb85675f6f8d2e23207dfb86cfad324.jpg

104 lbs difference between the 2 sets
138 lbs dropped total for both WLS's
78 lbs dropped since March 2nd 2018

I've had setbacks that lasted years. I've had times where I felt like a failure. I've have times where I'd given up. But I didn't accept any of that BS.

It's not how we fall, it's how we get back that matters.
Even if you've given up right now... unless you are dead, you can still get up, dust off and get back on track.

Huge CONGRATS to all of you!!!! You are ALL killing it. @Matt Z thank you for posting this today. I just had my second post op with my surgeon. NP said I am clear of restrictions at this point and I can start working out, just have to take it slow. Viewing this thread has lit a fire under my A$$ like you wouldn't believe. Thank you ALL for your accomplishments and your motivation!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I've had setbacks that lasted years. I've had times where I felt like a failure. I've have times where I'd given up. But I didn't accept any of that BS.

Even if you've given up right now... unless you are dead, you can still get up, dust off and get back on track.

You are an inspiration, truly amazing work you put in..

but I feel like a bad person because all I can focus on are the xx's taped to your chest. I think I need retraining of some sort lol

CONGRATS!!

53 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I can focus on are the xx's taped to your chest

Taped?

On 08/20/2018 at 20:10, Matt Z said:

You are crushing it, dude!

Congrat's to you @GreenTealael , BTW. You done such a great job in such a short amount of time and you look amazing!!! Awesome Job!!!!!!!

On 08/20/2018 at 21:11, GreenTealael said:

Highest weight to lowest

(now 160)

IMG_8626.PNG

IMG_8583.JPG

large.IMG_7460.PNG.de5d8501ef24155d5eb4cb240d5638bd.PNG

Wow! What difference! Congrats!!!

9 minutes ago, J San said:

Taped?

Oooooh tattooed! I was trying to look everywhere else, I felt so guilty, I didn't recognize the obvious...

Edited by GreenTealael

8 minutes ago, insta_adventurer said:
50 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Highest weight to lowest

(now 160)

IMG_8626.PNG

IMG_8583.JPG

large.IMG_7460.PNG.de5d8501ef24155d5eb4cb240d5638bd.PNG

Wow! What difference! Congrats!!!

Thanks!

Can't say 100% but seems that way to me. What's wrong with looking at moobs? I love looking at mine..................

14 minutes ago, J San said:

Can't say 100% but seems that way to me. What's wrong with looking at moobs? I love looking at mine..................

It just seems , wrong ... But I had to say something... Confess

8 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

You are an inspiration, truly amazing work you put in..

but I feel like a bad person because all I can focus on are the xx's taped to your chest. I think I need retraining of some sort lol

CONGRATS!!

That's not tape. Those are tattoos. And it's like a car crash or a train wreck... it's just tough to look away.

Long story short, I **HATED** my nipples, so I crossed them off.

Edited by Matt Z