Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

in need of work clothes

I desperately need black pants size 18 tall or 16 tall. I also need skirts size 18 or 16.

I'm totally a fan of Goodwill and if you can find a couple Goodwills in your area...you will usually find that there are certain ones better for clothes and others better for household stuff. There are oodles of them in my area (south eastern PA) and they have plenty of those sizes in great brand names. I even bought a pair of "Lucky brand" jeans in one size smaller than I am now (a 12 versus a 14) as my next goal size for a whole $7.50 (they're $100+ jeans). I refuse to pay more than $4-5 for a shirt or jeans that probably won't fit me in a month or two. Also, sometimes your surgeon's office has a clothing exchange program for patients. They turn in clothes they have shrunk out of so other patients can have them.

Keep up the good work! :)

Wendy

Honey i live atbthe Salvation Army. I go in Friday and Saturday. They have 5 for 5. The same color ticket. Its amazing. I have cleaned up. I go every weekend. 10 dollars can buy you a weeks worth of clothes. Yay for second hand stores.

I like to go to the goodwills in the ritzy neighborhoods as they have a nicer selection :-P

Yes they do and look in the paper or online for coupons. I am also an extreme couponer. Resale shopping and couponning gives me such a rush. Just to think gently used clothes for pennies on the dollar and almost free. The best thing i could have ever done. I am still in a 12-14. So this is the best place.for me.to.shop. Pants or jeans.with.zippers or buttons.

Yes they do and look in the paper or online for coupons. I am also an extreme couponer. Resale shopping and couponning gives me such a rush. Just to think gently used clothes for pennies on the dollar and almost free. The best thing i could have ever done. I am still in a 12-14. So this is the best place.for me.to.shop. Pants or jeans.with.zippers or buttons.

Wow your an extreme couponer!! I just started couponing any help would be awesome!!!

Hey, how are you. What are you looking for. Clothes or coupon sites. Keep me posted

Thx. I'm looking for clothes. I haven't been able to get to goodwill because there is not one near me. I realized yesterday everything I wore to work this week is too big. It's a good thing, but I need a wardrobe.

Google consignment shop or resale shop. The cosignment shop will sale your clothing for you. Also call around to churches after you Google them also and they have some clothing as well. 2Nd hand stores too. Please if you can do that first before you purchase at any retail store.