Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hubby surgery tomorrow!

So excited! We will be only a month apart. So glad to be experiencing this journey with him. We are nervous because he is over 400 and high risk. He did really well on pre op.

Anyway. Wish us luck! He's having it at the hospital in which I work so I can kill two birds with one stone.

So excited! We will be only a month apart. So glad to be experiencing this journey with him. We are nervous because he is over 400 and high risk. He did really well on pre op.

Anyway. Wish us luck! He's having it at the hospital in which I work so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Good luck to you and your hubby.

My husband were sleeved 2 weeks apart. So easy to be doing this together. Prayers for your husband. I understand, my husband has terrible health. He is down to 1 BP med not 3, and his diabetes is better, blood sugar averaging 110 daily not 40 or 400. Thank God for the sleeving. Prayers for your husband as he goes through the surgery.

UALAW, praying for safe surgeries and quick recoveries for both you and your hubby. Happy that you can go through this together. What wonderful support. Good luck.

Best of luck!! How lucky for you to work there!!

UALAW08, good luck with your surgeries. My hubby and I were done same day on 11/26/13, and we believe it has been easier as we both are on the same agenda and meal plans. The surgeries and recoveries were smooth, and we support and compare notes daily. Our meals for the two of us are about 1/4 than one meal for one of us before. We still can't get over that for about three weeks we shared and egg. I'll be anxious to hear your progress. We do not have any regrets, and I hope you and hubby feel the same!

F

Thanks everyone! So great to be apart of such a warm, wonderful community of just positivity. So hard to find these days.

Yes, I am so fortunate to work at the hospital. Everything is free with no pre- authorizations for anything. We feel blessed and fortunate.

Will update tomorrow!!

That's great you have someone who already shares your life journey to share your sleeve journey! :)

I was sleeved May 8, 2013 and my wife had her surgery July 8, 2013. Glad we did it close to the same time, so we could support each other. I hit my goal 3 weeks ago and she hit hers about four weeks ago...lovin' life!

Good luck to you & your better half and Godspeed for a quick/easy recovery! :)

He's in! The anesthesiologist freaked him out before he went in saying that because of his sleep apnea she would have to place his tube in his throat while he was awake then put him to sleep. I've never seen him more frightened. I was too.

I am in my office now just waiting. I hope everything goes ok an he was able to shrink his liver enough for it to take place.

My stomach is in knots until I hear something.

God Bless. I was terrified when my husband went into surgery and he was too. Everything was great. He did fantastic except for a prostate problem. Your hubby will be taking steps tonight. Pray and pray more, for you and for him. Praying for you both.

He's out! Everything went fine. In recovery. He's in pain as expected.

Can't thank you guys enough for your prayers and thoughts!

So relieved!