Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Do You Think Your Bazoombas Weigh?

Really. I'm serious. I have always had a large chest. Even if I get down to my goal weight I will probably still wear about a 36/38DD. Right now I wear a 46DDD. I often wonder, how much of my weight is hanging off my chest? 10 pounds? 20 pounds?

I'm looking for ways to think I'm skinnier. Help a girl out. lol.

LOL!!! I saw an episode of my strange addictions where this gal was addicted to her breasts. She was a 34B then had 22 surgeries all the way up to a 36KKK. She went on to get them enlarged to 38MMM!!! She had to go to Brazil to get it done since no US doctor would it. She thought they weren't big enough as a KKK!! When her "girls" were a KKK they weighed about 14lbs each! But that is with silicone/saline in each boob and probably weigh more than real boobs. So you're probably carrying around about 10lbs in each gazonga!

I don't know but I can tell you that you are not alone! I am wearing a 42F right now although, I definitely need to go bra shopping because they're shrinking too and the ones I have currently are getting a little too roomy!lol...I've always been well endowed though. Before I gained all of my weight, I wore a 34DD. We'll see where I end up when I get to goal. My concern is more about the "tube sock boobie" effect that I know I'll probably be facing. I don't really want to have surgery but then, I'm not sure my self-esteem can handle it if I don't.

Lol, after reading this I am tempted to actually go weigh mine just to see.

when i had a breast reduction, they took off nine pounds

so i guess 4.5 pounds each

i was a triple i bra size .....YIKES

if i hadnt had the surgery, they would have been to my knees or ankles by now

Can someone please explain to me the weird names women use to refer to their breasts???

if i hadnt had the surgery, they would have been to my knees or ankles by now

Hey, during this last cold spell you could have wrapped them around your head to keep your ears warm.

Can someone please explain to me the weird names women use to refer to their breasts???

Sure, as soon as you can explain some of the weird names men use to refer to their penis, lol.

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Lol, I can, almost. Even though mine are low and deflated, I bet there's a good 5 pounds each there. And before my band probably 10 each. My back feels so much better now!

Ladybandito my side is hurting laughing at your post. You are hilarious. I know we all wish for what we don't have oh my lord what I would give to have larger tah tahs..all of my sisters have huge ones I have no idea what happened to me but I have more than my share of tushy! I absolutely love these boards thanks for the laugh.

Sure, as soon as you can explain some of the weird names men use to refer to their penis, lol.

You know men that call their penis' weird names??? You need to find a better class of men. :P

You know men that call their penis' weird names??? You need to find a better class of men. :P

She's not the only one. I know men with names for both parts. After I heard one guy refer to his genitals as "Heavy D & the boys" I figured there was nothing I could call my breasts that could even compare to that.

She's not the only one. I know men with names for both parts. After I heard one guy refer to his genitals as "Heavy D & the boys" I figured there was nothing I could call my breasts that could even compare to that.

My favorite is twig and berries. When a guy says that you know he doesn't have size issues. He knows what he has. Lol

Really. I'm serious. I have always had a large chest. Even if I get down to my goal weight I will probably still wear about a 36/38DD. Right now I wear a 46DDD. I often wonder, how much of my weight is hanging off my chest? 10 pounds? 20 pounds? I'm looking for ways to think I'm skinnier. Help a girl out. lol.

I just saw this thread but I had to reply!!! Since I'm a 40G I am guessing mine are about 5 lbs each. I can just -10 lbs each time I weigh :P I hope so terribly that they will go down to a manageable D cup again when I lose!!