Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 days post op, and very frustrated

Oh for goodness sakes! You are both not only too young, but too immature to worry about being in a committed relationship right now.

I wish you BOTH the best of luck, and I hope things go well for BOTH of you. Take some time off, cool down, call it a good learning experience, walk away, and please stop bringing your break-up in here. We are here to support each other, but this is taking it a bit far...

As far as im concerned this thread is ended right now. Please no one else post. THe things between me and sin have been settled. Lets leave it at that so i can get on with my banding journey. Thanks.

~Hotpink~

HotPink - Easy to want to end this thread after you've been exposed as a selfish, self centered little brat. I will now correct you because you ARE WRONG, "a boyfriend is NOT supposed to be one to take out your pain on". They are partners and friends, NOT whipping boys for you to dump on as you please and then think they should suck it just for you because you're special. It's all about you isn't it. That crap will keep you in EX-boyfriends for ever (perhaps the best alternative for them).

Sin- Obviously she is not as "well adjusted" as she could be ... and neither are you. You should both take responsibility for the crappy (but amusing) things you've written and apologize to each other.

If that doesn't work, then I say post the pictures and air the dirty laundry, this is too funny to stop now.

Dude, you are acting like a TOOL!!!

Just drop it and don't make yourself look like an idiot in front of a bunch of people who don't even know you.

You both have an awful lot of growing up to do.

Bubbles, did you go through a spych eval?? You need some serious support! Go to a local meeting and talk to someone

Chris

Thats exactly the point, i was made out to be a selfish self centered little brat. I never said i took out any pain on him. I shyed away from that. The past year or so in our relationship i shut down completely and didnt let anything in or out. The accusations that have been made about me, are completely false. Im here for lap band support, and until he came and commented, that was ALL this was about was support because i felt he didnt help me at all. It got turned into this huge thing by him. So please do not judge me. You do not know me, i dont know you and i will not judge you.

~Hotpink~

Thats exactly the point, i was made out to be a selfish self centered little brat. I never said i took out any pain on him. I shyed away from that. The past year or so in our relationship i shut down completely and didnt let anything in or out. The accusations that have been made about me, are completely false. Im here for lap band support, and until he came and commented, that was ALL this was about was support because i felt he didnt help me at all. It got turned into this huge thing by him. So please do not judge me. You do not know me, i dont know you and i will not judge you.

~Hotpink~

So how exactly is me allegedly "making lovey dovey faces" at a guy have to do with your lap band? Answer.. Absolutely nothing.

A few questions for you guys. Would you feel loved if you told your significant other how badly you'd feel if they left you, how torn down you'd feel.. And the only reply you get is "Well, i guess you should be thanking your lucky stars that i didnt." Or that "If you ever break my heart, im going to tell the police that you raped me." or "Any girl would be stupid to put up with all of your shit."

All of these things just may be the reason why im so pissed off.

But hey, if talking about me behind my back on a message board makes you feel better, then by all means, go ahead.

I'm still wondering why this thread hasnt been closed/trashed.. Mods/Admins are slackin..

I'm still wondering why this thread hasnt been closed/trashed.. Mods/Admins are slackin..

because then we would miss out on all this entertainment:clap2:

Can someone please pass the:popcorn:

Chris

hi everyone, i also was banded on tuesday march 13, and went to the dr. group support meeting last night (monday) and found out i lost 5lbs.

i was really excited i really didn't think i lost any yet since i'm still bloated from the gas from surgery. but that really motivates me even more.

thanks a lot for dr.spivak's changing my life around. my weight was 230 on the day of surgery, looking forward to loosing 100pds.

well congratulations to all that been banded and loosing all that weight.

hope to meet my goal soon.

take care,

kaybritt

Kay,

You're off and running! Congratulations on on the weight loss.

Thats exactly the point, i was made out to be a selfish self centered little brat. I never said i took out any pain on him. I shyed away from that.
I agree, I came here and posted what i posted for SUPPORT from other LBTers, Not for him to come on here, and basically make a complete fool out of himself. Correct me if im wrong all, but isnt a boyfriend suppose to be one to take out your pain on....arent they suppose to be there to listen.....Anyways.
Yes, you wrote that. Also, consider yourself corrected.
Well as you know my boyfriend wrote a post awhile ago and told you all i had questions.....he didnt relay your answers to me, but i read them and thank you. Also i had my surgery on TUESDAY March 13th, NOT MONDAY....wow he pays attention doesnt he? Besides the fact, that he was here from the saturday before my surgery, until yesterday, and didnt life a effing finger to help me at all while im recovering, things are going alright. I would sit and cough and choke and ask for Water, and he would just sit there and stare at me, he didnt do one damn thing. Yet he made sure he came on here, and posted and preached about how he would help me and be there for me, and do this and that for me. Besides not doing a damn thing for me he has eaten, chocolate, mcdonalds, little ceasars, kentucky fried chicken, among a bunch of other stuff, INFRONT OF ME. And i mean right infront of me. Which if you go look at his posts, is exactly what he sid he wouldnt do. So it is safe to say, that i am extremely, extremely pissed at him. Also notice how one day he will call me his girlfriend, and the next day his fiance. God only knows what i am. Enough about that lazy you know what.

Yeah, sounds like you're just here for support, not to trash your boyfriend. That was ALL this was about right?

Im here for lap band support, and until he came and commented, that was ALL this was about was support because i felt he didnt help me at all. It got turned into this huge thing by him.

Ooh, I forgot, this is all his fault, he is the one that started this, not you. You drew first blood.

Bubbles, did you go through a spych eval?? You need some serious support! Go to a local meeting and talk to someone

I agree with drtnsnw. I'm not judging you. You each are who you are. In any case, congratulations on your lap band. I hope you find the support (and pschological help) you obviously need. Good luck!

Ahh...well us sitting here reading the posts don't really know what is going on with you two, but yes, you guys can work it out on your own. We are here to help other people and answer questions. Good Luck HotPink on your weight loss, I am glad things are going better for you. The best thing was to just get up and get through the pain. I know what you were going through, I came home from work my first day bawling. I even laid flat down on the floor in my office to try to make it go away. It is just something that has to work itself out and it will. I wish you the best of luck again! As far as your boyfriend, give him a break, he will come around if you are telling the truth. It is really hard for them to understand what we are going through. They don't feel that shoulder pain and they have no idea how bad it hurts. But he still loves you and you should want to lose for yourself and then for him. Keep up the good work on getting better!

We broke up. Its over between us. I just wish that everyone would stop all this bullshit. Im not doing good right now, I just got out of the hospital yesterday from dehydration when all of this happened. I just want to move on with my god damn life, and forget about him. Work on getting better, and losing weight, I just want this all to stop. Its done. Its over. I just wish we could all just shut up about this. Its done. He doesnt even have a Lap-Band, nor a girlfriend that has one anymore. So he has absolutely no reason to come to this website anymore. I do, i have the lap-band, and i need support badly. So please just freaking stop!

Hotpink_Bubbles:

I suggest you stop coming into this thread at all. I know it's a challenge to ignore it, but you've GOT to. Otherwise this will just continue. You'll come here and be unable to stop yourself from responding again. You are human, that's just human nature to want to defend ourselves. With maturity comes the ability to decide what battles to continue and when to take the high road and walk away without saying a thing.

May I suggest you go and start another thread about your surgical experience and your recovery for us to support you in? Do NOT mention ANYTHING about your ex-BF in it. Merely make it a thread about you, and you alone. That way you won't feel the need to come back to this one to check in on our responses to you.

Go to the User CP and put Sin and anyone else whose responses you don't want to see, on your ignore list. That way you won't see those responses that will get your ire up.

I'll be happy to respond and support you in another thread, HPB. Hope to see one soon!

It's time to lock this thread. Sorry we didn't get to it earlier. Please feel free to start others. And remember that personal attacks are NOT permitted, whatever the reason!!