Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how is it possible that i had been wearing a 42DD for the LONGEST time, and i went to jcpenney today because my boobs are doing some weird things and got measured. apparently i'm REALLY a 42DDD!? what the hell was my bra size BEFORE losing 61lbs????

i feel like i'm doing this being a woman thing all wrong! :o

how is it possible that i had been wearing a 42DD for the LONGEST time, and i went to jcpenney today because my boobs are doing some weird things and got measured. apparently i'm REALLY a 42DDD!? what the hell was my bra size BEFORE losing 61lbs???? i feel like i'm doing this being a woman thing all wrong! :o

Adorable post. Your boobies must be happy.

I hate boobs... Let me just put it out there. Mine got so big after kids I had to buy them online so I always just made due with what got mailed to me. Now that the cup is actually starting to fit I'm kind of embarrassed that I was wearing it 50 lbs heavier....

Who would have thought your boobs would get BIGGER ;) Hope you're more comfortable at least!

My guess is you might be being fitted wrong. There is a great place here called Intimacy. Most of us are wearing way too big of a band size and too small of a cup size. I thought I was 38DD for the longest time, but since being fitted for the first time about 8 years ago and a number of times since I have ranged from a 32G to 34H and everything in between. Being fitted correctly helped my shoulders and back so much that I stopped pursuing a breast reduction.

I feel your pain...it seems I have never worn the right size. I got fitted by a professional and now my bras actually fit correctly. I am really hoping as I lose weight my boobs go down as well, they are in the way!

Ok so here's a question for you guys...how in the heck are we supposed to be fitted for a bra when they measure you with one on?!

I went to get fitted once and they just took a tape measure around the boobs with my clothes all on and rattled off a size and then left.

If you can get to a place like Intimacy, you take off your shirt and bra, they look, and they bring a bunch of stuff for you to try. I'm cheap but am happy to spend on a bra that lifts these suckers.

Nordstrom also does decent fittings, but I find the specialization at Intimacy can't be beat.

I feel your pain...it seems I have never worn the right size. I got fitted by a professional and now my bras actually fit correctly. I am really hoping as I lose weight my boobs go down as well, they are in the way!

Amen - they are a pain in the back (well actually lots of places) but my husband seems attached.