Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I dont care what you do or dont believe... BUT

TOM, I always wanted to fly.. but reallly, to be in the presence of His Holiness, face to face, without anything distracting, no more pain, or tears, the joy of such great love. Perfection realized, my question is, what about it isn't exciting?!? Have you never pondered the beauty of it all, I mean, this world is so beautiful, it testifies to His beauty, and to instantly know the answers to all my questsions, all my wondering, all the reasons He answered prayers the way He choose and the wisdom behind the love. He is jealous for our hearts, really jealous, doesnt that fill you with any anticipation? His gaze into my spirit that knows all yet loves me still and at the same time realizing that he cleansed me from all that yuck?

Uh... do you have enough time for me to really go into it? I could rave all day long, Im sure. Wow I can hardly wait.

I would rather live out my life and then meet God in Heaven. I see no need to hurry the end of the lives of my children and grandchildren. I see no need to hurry the start of the Tribulation.

Regarding the Rapture that you are expecting: Have you ever really pondered the ramifications of it all?

Are you going to be you? Or are you going to be some other being?

You can't be you if you are not perfect now. Or will you still be a sinner in Heaven?

Sorry I havent posted. But why do I believe that this man has no creditiblity but Jesus does?

Very good question.

I have faith, but I also can see BS. Jose seems to be spouting off at the top of his head and taking people money. I dont think I can believe in Jesus if he didnt have the values he did.

Am I explaining this enough? No probably not.. but I am not the most elequent person on this board.

Sorry I havent posted. But why do I believe that this man has no creditiblity but Jesus does?

Very good question.

I have faith, but I also can see BS. Jose seems to be spouting off at the top of his head and taking people money. I dont think I can believe in Jesus if he didnt have the values he did.

Am I explaining this enough? No probably not.. but I am not the most elequent person on this board.

You do fine.

What you are saying is similar to the “Literal Bible versus Allegorical Bible” debate: You have faith, but you also have reasoning and thinking abilities (which were God given) and those abilities should not be thrown out in order to accept every claim, whether in the Bible or in the present day media.

Did I get that right?

The reason I KNOW this guy is NOT the second coming of Jesus is this...

Matthew 24:25, 27, 30, 31 - 25 See, I have told you ahead of time... 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man...' 30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

This passage is Jesus talking to his disciples. He made it pretty clear how he will return to earth. It won't be some guy who was a petty criminal, then became a more sophistcated criminal.

TOM, I cant be perfect now, I dont have perfect knowledge, but I am reghteous in Christ, so in heaven, I will still be me but redeemed by Christ so my imperfections will and are now covered by His sacrifice.

I live my life for Christ Jesus, its the one thing that brings me absolute joy, to use the gifts and talents He gave me. The more I learn about His will for me, the greater and more satisfying my life becomes. I live with purpose, on purpose.

My children are also in Christ, so when the rapture occurs, they will be with me, and in a perfect world, no drugs, car accidents, drive by shootings and all the other dangers that can happen here. The lion will lay down with the lamb... I could have a 900lb tiger for a pet!!!

As far is causing the rapture to to be hurried along, that timing is all up to God the Father. Its gonna happen when He wants it to happen.

As far as me being me, I believe that we will recognize each other in heaven. When Jesus was on the mount of transfiguration, His three deciples instantly recognized Moses and Elija, and wanted to set up camp to remain with them. AWSOME eh? We will recognize all of our ancestors! ( I think its interesting that the law giver and the phrophet were discussing things with Jesus, I wonder what they were talking about) As Jesus fulfilled all the laws and the phrophisies. ( I also think that these same two men are going to be the two witnesses in Jerusalem, because no one can prove that they ever died.)

So as far as finishing my life here on earth, it means absolutly nothing to live it apart from Jesus. The ramifications of the rapture are something I cannot change. Its gonna happen. Just be ready!!:confused:

TOM, I cant be perfect now, I dont have perfect knowledge, but I am reghteous in Christ, so in heaven, I will still be me but redeemed by Christ so my imperfections will and are now covered by His sacrifice.

I live my life for Christ Jesus, its the one thing that brings me absolute joy, to use the gifts and talents He gave me. The more I learn about His will for me, the greater and more satisfying my life becomes. I live with purpose, on purpose.

My children are also in Christ, so when the rapture occurs, they will be with me, and in a perfect world, no drugs, car accidents, drive by shootings and all the other dangers that can happen here. The lion will lay down with the lamb... I could have a 900lb tiger for a pet!!!

As far is causing the rapture to to be hurried along, that timing is all up to God the Father. Its gonna happen when He wants it to happen.

As far as me being me, I believe that we will recognize each other in heaven. When Jesus was on the mount of transfiguration, His three deciples instantly recognized Moses and Elija, and wanted to set up camp to remain with them. AWSOME eh? We will recognize all of our ancestors! ( I think its interesting that the law giver and the phrophet were discussing things with Jesus, I wonder what they were talking about) As Jesus fulfilled all the laws and the phrophisies. ( I also think that these same two men are going to be the two witnesses in Jerusalem, because no one can prove that they ever died.)

So as far as finishing my life here on earth, it means absolutly nothing to live it apart from Jesus. The ramifications of the rapture are something I cannot change. Its gonna happen. Just be ready!!:confused:

:amen: :amen: :amen: :clap2: :clap2:

So as far as finishing my life here on earth, it means absolutly nothing to live it apart from Jesus.
Thank God, we don't have a President that feels that way!!:faint:

See, now, I have a problem with this statement of heaven that we will see out ancestors and loved ones and such.

What if by chance some of us were right and some of us were wrong and only some of us got to heaven.

I personally think that we would miss the people that we loved, maybe feel regret or remorse that they didnt get in to heaven.

What a way to spend in eternity. What if my uncle Mort did get in, but I didnt like him, now he is here... with me for eternity.

Yes, I think that when we die if we live the way God wants us to, we will go to heaven, but I think our joyful reunion will be with God, we will not have a rememberance of this life to hinder us in the great beyond.

While it is still comforting to think that my favorite Grandparent made it to heaven, when I get there, I dont think my sprit will think upon the earthly things or any one associated with this life anymore. Cant have clique's in heaven.

I could just imagine George W. BuSh and I hanging out together in Heaven.

He would probably invite me to a Friday night dance with all the "Unborn aborted babies". I bet I could have a more intelligent conversation with the "Unborns".

Remember Ally McBeal?

I just had this horrifically funny image of you dancing with about ga-billsion-thousand of those scary "Dancing Babies" that were on her show.

I believe that we will recognize our loved ones who made it to heaven, but will be oblivious to those who did not. There is no sorrow or sadness in heaven...

I believe that we will recognize our loved ones who made it to heaven, but will be oblivious to those who did not. There is no sorrow or sadness in heaven...
Do you think I will still be sarcastic?:fencing:

He would probably invite me to a Friday night dance with all the "Unborn aborted babies". I bet I could have a more intelligent conversation with the "Unborns".

That is a sick sick thing to say. It totally reinforces my distaste for you and your BAZILLION rants on this forum.

Disgusting......

But missy, we we recognise one, we will recognise all. Even the ones we didnt care for.

No sorrow or sadness in heaven, but no memories either, there will be no need for memories with the joy that God brings us.