Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any of the food I am eating is approved on the mushy stage of my diet. My mushy stage started at day 10-14 after my surgery. My stomach was able to tolerate it, so I was able to start it. The fish is really the only solid food I am eating. When I do eat that however, I chew it so well and take such small bites that it becomes a mushy paste.

MammaJamma42, I will try adding more Protein Shakes in inbetween meals. In a way, I feel like my body is starving/in shock.

It probably is. I think it goes into starvation mode if you go below a certain level of calories and really just shuts down. I find that if I stay at around 1300-1400 calories/day, I lose around 2-2 1/2 pounds per week, which is the rate at which I want to lose. Try increasing your calories a little, and see if that doesn't help. My doctor always tells me not to count calories, that he's more concerned with the quality of what I'm eating (especially wants me to make sure I'm getting in at least 60 grams of Protein per day), but I like knowing, so I use myfitnesspal, since it tracks protein, carbs, calories, etc. Sounds like that's what your app does as well. I just know that when I stalled on my weight loss, I was only having around 600-800 calories per day, and when I increased it to around 1200 calories/day, I started losing again. Go figure! Crazy body!! :P

What do you/did you drink MammaJamma42? I have Ensure in my fridge, but those have over 20 carbs. I also have some Cookies and cream muscle milk powder which is low in carbs, but not as many Vitamins (I mix it in unsweetened almond milk), and also some plain whey Protein Powder which I make my own Protein smoothies with (almond milk, frozen fruit, and the powder).

I would use the Cookies and cream muscle milk powder, just because it's low in carbs, or the plain whey Protein Powder, if I were you. I order my Protein powder online, and I really like it. It's called Prograde Protein, and it's whey protein, but it has no artificial sweeteners - no aspartame or sucralose, or sugar, for that matter. It's sweetened with stevia. My go-to Protein Shake is always two scoops of the chocolate Prograde Protein powder with 12 oz. of the Blue Diamond unsweetened almond/coconut milk blend with 2 tablespoons of PB2 Peanut Butter powder, a banana, and probably a cup of ice cubes, all chopped up in the blender. This is SOOOO yummy to me! I have it every single morning for Breakfast, and any other time when I need extra protein (32 grams all together), or when I'm on liquids after a fill or something. Good luck! Let me know how you're doing!