Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WOW "so now I'm with the pizza man"

so I didn't want to come back here posting issues & problems. They say talking to people,and writing down how you feel helps a lot,and other woman might be in my shoes or went threw what I'm going threw right now so here it goes...

We went to a hotel in New jersey to take the kids to six flags. On our return back home New York we decided"hubby idea mind you" to get pizza. We order a pie it's much cheaper then individual slices,and a liter pepsi once again cheaper then individual soda or drinks. We eat,and finish,and we are now home. All the sudden I hear hubby saying that I like the pizza guy,and he confirm it today.He stated the way I was talking to him,walking. I said I order the food,and that was all. He went on & on to proceed that I like the pizza guy. Then he claim I like him ever since we moved here(that's 13 years go)... I have no interest in this guy.

Today I had a appointment with the bariatric doctor. I was late to my appointment,but I went. I also decided it was time to get a fillin since I didn't make plans with my kids,and I was near by plus I got free parking. I was done went home... time passes.... hubby was getting on my nervous,and he was claiming that I don't feed my kids,and telling me stupid things such as if my kids die what money will I be getting? Why would I want my kids to die,and I'm getting money for them cuz they are special need,and even if I wasn't getting money for them I love them just the same,and it doesn't matter to me if I'm getting money or not. Well we got to arguing,and I was yelling to shut the fuck up. He then suddenly said yeah you sure was fucking this morning,and it sure wasn't with me. I told him you are going to have to find a room to rent,cuz I'm getting really tired of you. He then started saying oh you will have to be the one to move.

See.... my ass is moving,but I have to wait till NYCHA contacts me,and it won't be till next year. Plus hubby owes me $7,000 which I'm not leaving till he gives me back my money. Plus I'm not stupid.How you gonna bitch about me getting money for my own kids,but have the nerve to borrow money from me. How the hell you think I manage to save money? So hubby pays all the bills,but it's ok he can continue to do so while I wait for NYCHA to get back to me. Oh well tomorrow which is today it's past 3am I go to a building I know that the handyman lets me collect the bottles. So I'm going to be going there about 8:30am this is a Saturday thing :) Getting money together isn't easy. School is going to start soon,and kids need sneakers,and then I'm so called pocketing there money. Oh please!!! My kids are very healthy this man is out of his damn mind. stupid man!!!

Your husband sounds really insecure. I'm sure your weight loss is making it worse. I'm praying for u guys, I wish you would leave now. Keep saving and b prepared to leave without the 7000 dollars he might b keeping it to try to keep u.

Hang in there! (HUGS)

so I didn't want to come back here posting issues & problems. They say talking to people' date='and writing down how you feel helps a lot,and other woman might be in my shoes or went threw what I'm going threw right now so here it goes...

We went to a hotel in New jersey to take the kids to six flags. On our return back home New York we decided"hubby idea mind you" to get pizza. We order a pie it's much cheaper then individual slices,and a liter pepsi once again cheaper then individual soda or drinks. We eat,and finish,and we are now home. All the sudden I hear hubby saying that I like the pizza guy,and he confirm it today.He stated the way I was talking to him,walking. I said I order the food,and that was all. He went on & on to proceed that I like the pizza guy. Then he claim I like him ever since we moved here(that's 13 years go)... I have no interest in this guy.

Today I had a appointment with the bariatric doctor. I was late to my appointment,but I went. I also decided it was time to get a fillin since I didn't make plans with my kids,and I was near by plus I got free parking. I was done went home... time passes.... hubby was getting on my nervous,and he was claiming that I don't feed my kids,and telling me stupid things such as if my kids die what money will I be getting? Why would I want my kids to die,and I'm getting money for them cuz they are special need,and even if I wasn't getting money for them I love them just the same,and it doesn't matter to me if I'm getting money or not. Well we got to arguing,and I was yelling to shut the fuck up. He then suddenly said yeah you sure was fucking this morning,and it sure wasn't with me. I told him you are going to have to find a room to rent,cuz I'm getting really tired of you. He then started saying oh you will have to be the one to move.

See.... my ass is moving,but I have to wait till NYCHA contacts me,and it won't be till next year. Plus hubby owes me 7,000 which I'm not leaving till he gives me back my money. Plus I'm not stupid.How you gonna bitch about me getting money for my own kids,but have the nerve to borrow money from me. How the hell you think I manage to save money? So hubby pays all the bills,but it's ok he can continue to do so while I wait for NYCHA to get back to me. Oh well tomorrow which is today it's past 3am I go to a building I know that the handyman lets me collect the bottles. So I'm going to be going there about 8:30am this is a Saturday thing :) Getting money together isn't easy. School is going to start soon,and kids need sneakers,and then I'm so called pocketing there money. Oh please!!! My kids are very healthy this man is out of his damn mind. stupid man!!![/quote']

It's time to dump him...he's emotionally abusive, and you deserve more, babe.

Your husband sounds really insecure. I'm sure your weight loss is making it worse. I'm praying for u guys' date=' I wish you would leave now. Keep saving and b prepared to leave without the 7000 dollars he might b keeping it to try to keep u.

Hang in there! (HUGS)[/quote']

I didn't save this money over night so I'm expecting to run off leaving with out getting my money back. I'm getting my money back one way or another. Income tax is around the corner so if that's the only way I'm getting it back plus the bonus check from his job wonderful. I do need it all like the refund check was promise to me since last year to pay for my plastic surgery but its ok if I have to put it on hold plus(bariatric doctor refer me to his surgeon that is willing to get my insurance to cover for something or its just going to be much less then the price I was given) lets see consultation isn't free 250.00 but very doable. When 2014 comes I will consult with this surgeon. It's about feeling good not looking good with clothes on.

It's time to dump him...he's emotionally abusive' date=' and you deserve more, babe.[/quote']

I'm not planning on growing old with him. I can't take it anymore. I'm doing all I can to move but its on the government part now. I'm not leaving till NYCHA finds me a place but it must be section 8 I'm not putting my kids in a housing project unless its the one project I do know it's excellent and I know most of the ppl there.

I'm not planning on growing old with him. I can't take it anymore. I'm doing all I can to move but its on the government part now. I'm not leaving till NYCHA finds me a place but it must be section 8 I'm not putting my kids in a housing project unless its the one project I do know it's excellent and I know most of the ppl there.

Yeah, I didn't mean you need to put your kids in a bad position....you just deserve more.

Yeah' date=' I didn't mean you need to put your kids in a bad position....you just deserve more.[/quote']

I completely understand :)