Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Official - No seatbelt extender needed

I am so excited! I am sitting on a plane and I'm able to fasten my seatbelt without having to ask for a seatbelt extender! I have flown for the last two weeks for work and haven't had to ask for one and today I'm on a different airline than I normally fly and I don't need an extender for their planes either. So seatbelt extender free on American & Delta airlines! I am smiling from ear to ear!

Congratulations !

congrats i felt the same way going to disney back in april i was soooo excited

congrats i felt the same way going to disney back in april i was soooo excited

Thanks Gurliepunk12543! How was Disney? Were you able to ride the rides? I can't wait to go to an amusement park and be able to fit in the rides. It's amazing how the little things make such a difference!

Thanks Gurliepunk12543! How was Disney? Were you able to ride the rides? I can't wait to go to an amusement park and be able to fit in the rides. It's amazing how the little things make such a difference!

Yes I did go on some rides but I am prego now Lol so that stopped me

Sent from my DROID4 using RNYTalk

That is so great excited for you also since it seems you have to do alot of flying with your job. I know that feeling because I used to watch a show that they had on about south west airlines and twice I saw them make a heavy person step to the side to tell them that they had to purchase two seats because of their size. OMG! when my family wanted to take a cruise in 2011 I was ok bought 2 tickets for me and oldest daughter. Then they told me that it was leaving out of orlando florida. I was going to rent a car to drive there instead of flying because I was scared they were going to embarrass me and ask me to step aside and then buy another ticket (didn't know anything about extenders) my daughter thought I was being silly but inside I was a nervous wreck. So the day of the departure from Dallas/Fort Worth airport I walked up handed my ticket got on the plane and pulled that seat belt and sucked my gut it and it snapped. I told my daughter I wouldn't drink anything prior because I didn't want to have to unbuckle and squeeze down to the restroom. on the way back someone had adjusted the seatbelt so I started to freak out when the seatbelt wouldn't snap but then I slowed down my breathing re-adjusted it and it snapped. All of this was pre surgery now I can't wait until next plane trip so I can do this with no fear of someone stepping up to me to pull me aside and tell me to purchase 2 seats. :rolleyes: (and by the way I am told I watch way to many movies if any of you saw Tyler Perry's why did I get married then you should understand what I am saying. Sad :(

I am so excited! I am sitting on a plane and I'm able to fasten my seatbelt without having to ask for a seatbelt extender! I have flown for the last two weeks for work and haven't had to ask for one and today I'm on a different airline than I normally fly and I don't need an extender for their planes either. So seatbelt extender free on American & Delta airlines! I am smiling from ear to ear!

Congrats :)