Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2013 - Post Op Thread

I'm doing well but in a stall right now. I never dreamed my life would be this different in 6 months!

I'm doing well but in a stall right now. I never dreamed my life would be this different in 6 months!

Im stuck w/70lbs only lost in 5 1/2 months grrrr.

Isn't it amazing! I just worked out for an hour.... 6 months ago my work out consisted of 4 minutes of trying to tie my shoes.

It is all good country girl..... This is a marathon not a sprint... Stick to your surgeon's plan, you will get there

You are doing great country girl! You have a lot less to lose then me.

Good thing about our stalls is your still losing the inches! Congrats to Tlynn4love! 101 down! You go girl.....

A lot of great hard work guys!! Keep going. We will get there!!

Good thing about our stalls is your still losing the inches! Congrats to Tlynn4love! 101 down! You go girl.....

Thanks love! Keep moving forward right?! :0

Hi guys I'm down 90 pounds and I feel great. Only 10 more to 100 woohoo? I attached a side by side. Enjoy! :0)

You look great! Congrats on the 90lbs. I had my surgery on July 2, 2013. I was so happy to lose over100lbs in six months. You'll be doing the happy dance for 100lbs lost soon enough.

things are going great here....congratulations every one on your success. my surgery was july 23rd and I have lost 118 lbs....feeling great

things are going great here....congratulations every one on your success. my surgery was july 23rd and I have lost 118 lbs....feeling great

Great job keep doing what they ur doing, im down 74lbs &was july 22nd, but just had small set back gallbladder surgery Wednesday

Some of us are coming up on a year! How is everyone doing so far? ????

Doing well here too. Love hearing how people are getting on. My surgery was July 10. I lost 130 and got to goal in 10 months. Now the hard part of staying in this range forever more begins. Lol.

For most of the weight loss time I ate around 850 calories. The last month I upped it to 1200. Once at goal I let my fitness pal set calorie goal to maintain this weight and it has me eating 1900. Most days can't quite manage that much so still loosing a little.

Protein I set to 80g mimimum every day.

Can't worry too heart more July sucess stories.