Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jeep chick' date=' have you been to the Cranberry Festival in Wareham before? If so, is it worthwhile? It's this weekend and we were going to go Sunday. I've never been before.[/quote']

I haven't been before. Sounds like fun tho. Maybe I'll stop by as well. Love cranberry anything.

R u getting enough Protein and or portion size in at a time? Are you eating slider foods? Yogurt pudding etc?

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177

I am getting enough protein (I finally reached my 75g goal!). Most have been slider foods. I don't think my meals are as well rounded as they should be. What are some things that you eat?

I am getting enough Protein (I finally reached my 75g goal!). Most have been slider foods. I don't think my meals are as well rounded as they should be. What are some things that you eat?

For Breakfast I usually have a 1 egg cheese omelet on a piece of low carb bread with sugar free jam.

For lunch I eat a grilled chicken breast.

Afternoon snack is Greek yogurt, string cheese, or a Protein Bar.

dinner is whatever I make that night... I try to keep it high protein/lower carb, but that's not always the case.

Sometimes I'll have a shake for an evening snack if I don't get all my protein in for the day. I've been averaging about 80-100grams a day.

Gave in to temptation and had 2 reeses cup minis. It is yucky to feel the rumbling in my gut, but kind of exciting at the same time that I guess the surgery is working on behavior modification too.

Gave in to temptation and had 2 reeses cup minis. It is yucky to feel the rumbling in my gut' date=' but kind of exciting at the same time that I guess the surgery is working on behavior modification too.[/quote']

I gave in the other day with choc chip Cookies. Chewed it up and felt go guilty and afraid to get sick that Spit it out. Talk about behavior modification.

HW 343 SW 326 CW 250 GW 177 (93lbs gone) woohoo

I gave in the other day with choc chip Cookies. Chewed it up and felt go guilty and afraid to get sick that Spit it out. Talk about behavior modification.

Lol!

I had surgery June 19th and weighed 258-260. Now almost 4 months later I weight 211! Yay! 48-50 lbs in 3 1/2 months is great but I feel like it had drastically slowed down in the last few weeks. I was 218 sept 17 at my 3 month appt. so only 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Has this happened to anyone else. I know it usually slows down when you get close to to the 200 lbs mark and wonderland. Lol. I've upped my Protein so I'm drinking 3 shakes a day again and only eating once maybe twice of I'm lucky. I find it hard to eat more than that with my schedule and the don't drink 30 before or after rule. My doctor said to keep doing what I'm doing and it should pick up. I walk 2-4 miles pretty much 5 days a week.

I am almost the exact wrights as you. I have slowed down as well.

Hope you all don't mind but the July group is so quiet I am Jong your June group :-).

Right now I feel like c**p.

Stayed out a bit longer than anticipated and had no Snacks with me. So when the family grabbed take out from the grocery store before we shopped I thought the yogurt parfait looked like it would work for me. Yogurt, granola, fruit. ... what can go wrong? Well half way thru got nauseous and crampy. So stopped eating. Went online and checked nutrition and it had 300 calories must have tons of sugar. Paying for it now:(. Lesson learned... always carry emergency Quest bars.

Hope you all don't mind but the July group is so quiet I am Jong your June group :-). Right now I feel like c**p. Stayed out a bit longer than anticipated and had no Snacks with me. So when the family grabbed take out from the grocery store before we shopped I thought the yogurt parfait looked like it would work for me. Yogurt' date=' granola, fruit. ... what can go wrong? Well half way thru got nauseous and crampy. So stopped eating. Went online and checked nutrition and it had 300 calories must have tons of sugar. Paying for it now:(. Lesson learned... always carry emergency Quest bars.[/quote']

First, welcome welcome! :) I'm a Juner, but comment in all of the groups because everyone on this forum seems to have such awesome advice! And yes, a lot of yogurts have SO much sugar!! You have to be careful. It takes me forever when looking for a new flavor because I have to read all of the darn labels. Haha I always keep a Protein bar in my purse as well. I learned that one the hard way like you! ;) another good one is a baggie filled with smoked almonds. My favorite "on the road" snack!

Hope you all don't mind but the July group is so quiet I am Jong your June group :-). Right now I feel like c**p. Stayed out a bit longer than anticipated and had no Snacks with me. So when the family grabbed take out from the grocery store before we shopped I thought the yogurt parfait looked like it would work for me. Yogurt' date=' granola, fruit. ... what can go wrong? Well half way thru got nauseous and crampy. So stopped eating. Went online and checked nutrition and it had 300 calories must have tons of sugar. Paying for it now:(. Lesson learned... always carry emergency Quest bars.[/quote']

Welcome to the group. Sorry for the lesson learned. I always have a quest bar or some non flavored Protein on me that I will mix with a drink :)

I am almost the exact wrights as you. I have slowed down as well.

That should say weight.

Had a bad day today. Drove 6 hours for nothing but bad moods. I wasted my only Saturday off in 5 weeks. I just want to curl up in a cheesecake.

=(

Hope you all don't mind but the July group is so quiet I am Jong your June group :-).

Right now I feel like c**p.

Stayed out a bit longer than anticipated and had no Snacks with me. So when the family grabbed take out from the grocery store before we shopped I thought the yogurt parfait looked like it would work for me. Yogurt' date=' granola, fruit. ... what can go wrong? Well half way thru got nauseous and crampy. So stopped eating. Went online and checked nutrition and it had 300 calories must have tons of sugar. Paying for it now:(. Lesson learned... always carry emergency Quest bars.[/quote']

Welcome to the group!!!! :-)

Yea, things that i was brought up with that were deemed as healthy are not so great for us RNY folk :-)

Like most of us i tuck a protien bar ( Luna- Lemon) or some soy nuts and some crystal light in my pack so i always have healthy alternatives within arms reach. sorry to hear about your experience..... hope to hear from you , we are a talkative bunch.

RJ

Had a bad day today. Drove 6 hours for nothing but bad moods. I wasted my only Saturday off in 5 weeks. I just want to curl up in a cheesecake.

=(

Say no to the cake!

cake.....evil

Slimness......good