Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much carbs is everyone taking in compared to Protein and fat? Example 54% protein 24% carbs, 22 % fat...

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177

How much carbs is everyone taking in compared to Protein and fat? Example 54% protein 24% carbs' date=' 22 % fat...

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177[/quote']

I looked over my percentages over the past two weeks on MFP, and my carbs have ranged between 20% to 25%. My protein is at 50% to 55% or more. My fat ranged from about 15% to 25% depending on the day. I hope this helps!

How much carbs is everyone taking in compared to Protein and fat? Example 54% protein 24% carbs' date=' 22 % fat...

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177[/quote']

I looked over my percentages over the past two weeks on MFP, and my carbs have ranged between 20% to 25%. My protein is at 50% to 55% or more. My fat ranged from about 15% to 25% depending on the day. I hope this helps!

RNY June 3rd and 60 pounds down. For the past 3 days I've had strong head hunger--I feel like I need to eat every 2 hours. Almost insatiable. I'm getting tons of Protein. What's going on?

Thanks everyone for the good vibes today...will know in a few days if I'm selected...Skinnier fingers crossed here.

Preop weight 389 current weight 298...that's 91 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

You all have inspired me to get way back on track today! I am cutting out the nibbles of pretzels that I have been having and getting back to forcing the Protein and Water.< /p>

If any of y'all want to send those clothes my way I wouldn't object. Lol i can't imagine having big bags of clothes to give away. It was very hard to find clothes size 34 that didn't look like tents or have butterflies print or something else that looked like an old lady would wear to Wednesday night bingo. So i just really haven't shopped for clothes in a long time.

Preop weight 389 current weight 301...that's 88 lbs lost since RNY 6/11/13

Where do you live? I'm in RI.

I've gotten rid of many bags of clothes already. Today I'm taking a tote full of better clothing to the consignment store (they'll only take one tote). Then I'm meeting a girl from my support group so she can go through the three bags and two totes I have left. And I've got three wool winter coats (one bought this past Feb before I attended my WLS Surgery seminar. I had to buy it because all of my other winter coats were too small.

You all have inspired me to get way back on track today! I am cutting out the nibbles of pretzels that I have been having and getting back to forcing the Protein and Water.< /div>

Snacking will sabotage you, as I'm sure you know. My program allows one or two Snacks a day. I make sure everything I eat has some protein. My snack choices include: peach Greek yogurt, 1 oz cheddar cheese, Ostrim ostrich & turkey teriyaki stick, cottage cheese w/fruit (breakstones cottage doublers), lentil crackers w/spicy humus, tbs natural Peanut Butter, or a deviled egg.

Faunce Corner Nutrition in Dartmouth MA carries foods for bariatric patients that are high in protein. I found something called CrunchO's that come in sour cream and onion (my favorite!) And BBQ flavors. They look like cheerios but have the consistency of cheetos. Each single serve bag has 12gr protein and I think 130 cals. I have these maybe 2-3 times a week. It satisfies my craving for salty, crunchies but gives me protein. You can order them online if you want to try them. :-)

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on in a while as there have been some drastic changes! I have accepted a new position & relocated to another state! And I must say it's weird because people don't know me 80+ pounds heavier. I get some questions about my eating choices but all in all I',m loving the change. I do have a question... Is anyone else STARVING?! It seems like every 2 1/2 hrs I am starving... Not like a "oh, I could eat" More like, "I could consume a baby animal I'm so hungry!" (no offense vegetarians)...Anyone else go through this? Any suggestions? I am so afraid of creeping back up that scale (I've only lost 10lbs in the last month). Any snack ideas? does anyone have an example of what they eat in a day? I could use any advice anyone has to give!! I've missed this forum & can't wait to read everyone's updates.

Thanks! :wub:

Hi everyone! I haven't been on in a while as there have been some drastic changes! I have accepted a new position & relocated to another state! And I must say it's weird because people don't know me 80+ pounds heavier. I get some questions about my eating choices but all in all I'' date='m loving the change. I do have a question... Is anyone else STARVING?! It seems like every 2 1/2 hrs I am starving... Not like a "oh, I could eat" More like, "I could consume a baby animal I'm so hungry!" (no offense vegetarians)...Anyone else go through this? Any suggestions? I am so afraid of creeping back up that scale (I've only lost 10lbs in the last month). Any snack ideas? does anyone have an example of what they eat in a day? I could use any advice anyone has to give!! I've missed this forum & can't wait to read everyone's updates. Thanks! :wub:[/quote']

R u getting enough Protein and or portion size in at a time? Are you eating slider foods? Yogurt pudding etc?

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177

Snacking will sabotage you' date=' as I'm sure you know. My program allows one or two Snacks a day. I make sure everything I eat has some Protein. My snack choices include: peach Greek yogurt, 1 oz cheddar cheese, Ostrim ostrich & turkey teriyaki stick, cottage cheese w/fruit (breakstones cottage doublers), lentil crackers w/spicy humus, tbs natural Peanut Butter, or a deviled egg. Faunce Corner Nutrition in Dartmouth MA carries foods for bariatric patients that are high in protein. I found something called CrunchO's that come in sour cream and onion (my favorite!) And BBQ flavors. They look like cheerios but have the consistency of cheetos. Each single serve bag has 12gr protein and I think 130 cals. I have these maybe 2-3 times a week. It satisfies my craving for salty, crunchies but gives me protein. You can order them online if you want to try them. :-)[/quote']

Oh yes, I know that it's not good. I have not had any snacks today. My biggest issue is that protein makes me nauseas most of the time, but I am working through it.

I now take very little carbs more veg and chicken, Fish or meat and led carbs

Snacking will sabotage you' date=' as I'm sure you know. My program allows one or two Snacks a day. I make sure everything I eat has some Protein. My snack choices include: peach Greek yogurt, 1 oz cheddar cheese, Ostrim ostrich & turkey teriyaki stick, cottage cheese w/fruit (breakstones cottage doublers), lentil crackers w/spicy humus, tbs natural Peanut Butter, or a deviled egg. Faunce Corner Nutrition in Dartmouth MA carries foods for bariatric patients that are high in protein. I found something called CrunchO's that come in sour cream and onion (my favorite!) And BBQ flavors. They look like cheerios but have the consistency of cheetos. Each single serve bag has 12gr protein and I think 130 cals. I have these maybe 2-3 times a week. It satisfies my craving for salty, crunchies but gives me protein. You can order them online if you want to try them. :-)[/quote']

I usually buy my Vitamins at faunce corner. I never looked at the food the had there. I'm going to check out the cruncho's

I usually buy my Vitamins at faunce corner. I never looked at the food the had there. I'm going to check out the cruncho's

Try a bag first (1.75 each). I guarantee you will like them.

I went there today to buy some more CrunchO's. I like to keep them in my car so I have something to eat when I need it. A word of advice - if you see the Protein pretzels don't bother trying them. I tried them today and they are NOT good! :-p

Jeep chick, have you been to the Cranberry Festival in Wareham before? If so, is it worthwhile? It's this weekend and we were going to go Sunday. I've never been before.