Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't worry you will continue to move forward! I'm struggling too but a bit differently. I'm at 226-- lowest I've ever been in my adult life by about 25 lbs' date=' and I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I need to (and will) lose more. My goal is 175, so I've got a good way to go. But I don't even recognize myself. All my friends, co workers- all who are very supportive and so happy for me- think I look great, but they are seeing me like I've never been as well. I have to really believe and know that I am NOT DONE YET! I need to keep losing and get to my goal. I am so grateful for this forum and knowing I'm not alone.[/quote']

I agree that this forum is great! I know the people here rely understand.

We can do this!

How many ounces are you guys eating in a serving? I am still only able to get about 3 maybe 3.5 ounces in during a meal. I measure and weigh all my meals. Is this pretty average to the rest of june surgeries?

I ear between 2.5 and 3ish.

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 209.6/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

How many ounces are you guys eating in a serving? I am still only able to get about 3 maybe 3.5 ounces in during a meal. I measure and weigh all my meals. Is this pretty average to the rest of june surgeries?

I eat between 2.5 and 3ish.

SD: 6/10/13 HW 305/SW 259/CW 209.6/GW 150 <br />Sent from my SCH-I605 using RNYTalk

Ok so I am just now 3 lbs shy of first 100lb loss. I am so excited! To Celebrate I have decided to organize a 100lb food drive to donate to a local food kitchen!!!! Whoot whoot!

surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 270 GW: 150

CONGRATS!!! Wonderful way to celebrate! I finally got there last week, and I can tell you it is really a wonderful feeling!!

I agree that this forum is great! I know the people here rely understand.

We can do this!

I agree!!! I don't know what I would do if I hadn't found this site!! It is one of the first things I recommend to anybody looking to have RNY. Although, I think I especially lucked out with the June group. This group ROCKS!!!

Don't worry you will continue to move forward!

I'm struggling too but a bit differently. I'm at 226-- lowest I've ever been in my adult life by about 25 lbs' date=' and I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I need to (and will) lose more. My goal is 175, so I've got a good way to go. But I don't even recognize myself. All my friends, co workers- all who are very supportive and so happy for me- think I look great, but they are seeing me like I've never been as well.

I have to really believe and know that I am NOT DONE YET! I need to keep losing and get to my goal. I am so grateful for this forum and knowing I'm not alone.[/quote']

ZuZu,

i am in 100% agreement with you. RNY june group is the best most supportive group of comrades it has been my pleasure to be associated with. And yes we all ROCK!!!! :-)

Hey now!

Been away for the past couple of days at the Bloomsburg co. state fair here in PA.

Had my 3 month post op on friday all is well and down 128 lbs total. Doc surg is very happy with my progress.

While at the fair was able to keep up with two 16 year old teenagers all day.

did 11 miles of walking.

Have a great day. catch ya later

RJ

I can eat eggs again!!! Lol finally!!! Since 3 weeks post op, my body has rejected and rejected eggs! I finally tried them again and oh wow they tastes delicious and sat extremely well in my pouch! Had the yummiest cheese omelet and turkey sausage for Breakfast today! Mmm mmm mmm! :)

I took a new picture this morning to try and lift my spirits since the scale is not moving.

post-32405-1381381323777_thumb.jpg

I am so frustrated! I have been stuck at 209 for about 3 weeks. This is the weight I have been at before and could never get below. I gave up after a few months and gained it all back and more. I am so afraid I will give up. :(

oh my goodness! I'm stuck at 209 too! you are not alone!

I took a new picture this morning to try and lift my spirits since the scale is not moving.

post-203700-13813134901373_thumb.jpg

I'm celebrating little victories...

Friday was homecoming and I was a chaperon. A former student who I have spent a lot of time with asked her sister who the new teacher with short blonde hair and glasses was.... it was me!!! lol Mind you I shared a cabin on the senior cruise with this young lady last spring. LOL so that was exciting... and then yesterday I went shopping at Old Navy for MYSELF for the first time ever! Bought a cute little dress in a size XL :) happy dance here!

I go for my 3 month check up tomorrow... was really hoping to be in onderland, but I'll be happy at my 209 even though I'm sure it'll be a little more since it is in the afternoon and not first thing in the morning. I'll get there soon!

I'm celebrating little victories... Friday was homecoming and I was a chaperon. A former student who I have spent a lot of time with asked her sister who the new teacher with short blonde hair and glasses was.... it was me!!! lol Mind you I shared a cabin on the senior cruise with this young lady last spring. LOL so that was exciting... and then yesterday I went shopping at Old Navy for MYSELF for the first time ever! Bought a cute little dress in a size XL :) happy dance here! I go for my 3 month check up tomorrow... was really hoping to be in onderland' date=' but I'll be happy at my 209 even though I'm sure it'll be a little more since it is in the afternoon and not first thing in the morning. I'll get there soon![/quote']

It's a super feeling to buy something, even an XL in a normal store.

oh my goodness! I'm stuck at 209 too! you are not alone!

I've been 203-205 for the past 3 weeks. I'm getting so annoyed!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Ok so I am just now 3 lbs shy of first 100lb loss. I am so excited! To Celebrate I have decided to organize a 100lb food drive to donate to a local food kitchen!!!! Whoot whoot! surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 270 GW: 150

I love this idea! Wonderful. I work for a shelter that house survivors of domestic violence and I know how important community is.

Well done. Great way to go!

HW 343 SW 326 CW 253 GW 177

you look very nice, keep up the good work.