Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Usually I either drink an Ensure Protein Drink or have Special K Protein Cereal with lactaid fat free milk

I'm one week out. Atkins shake for me.

I'm one year out and I have a Breakfast egg pie (1 slice) that has lots of veggies, eggs and cheese. I bake this all in a pie shell and have it all week for breakfast, I just cut off a 1/8 piece and then have a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. My breakfast is very Protein based. If I don't make a breakfast pie I will have about a cup of cottage cheese and maybe a hard boiled egg.

I'm one year out and I have a breakfast egg pie (1 slice) that has lots of veggies' date=' eggs and cheese. I bake this all in a pie shell and have it all week for breakfast, I just cut off a 1/8 piece and then have a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. My breakfast is very Protein based. If I don't make a breakfast pie I will have about a cup of cottage cheese and maybe a hard boiled egg.[/quote']

That sounds delish.

That sounds delish.

It is DELISH !!! I mix it up each week, I make one with peppers and onions, another variation is mushrooms and saute' cabbage, I love zucchini so I slice zucchini paper thin, saute a bit with olive oil and garlic. You can get very creative with this. Its quick because I buy the frozen pre-made pie shells, bake them a bit and use about 6-8 eggs and veggies. I don't do meat real well and have no taste for it anymore since surgery but you can put low fat ham or sausage.... really anything you want :)

I was cleared to try salads so I went to town....spinach salad with hb egg and turkey breast....onions Tomato and red peppers with balsamic vinegrette....I. ate like four bites and was full but omg I was craving salad so badly...yumm! Tonight is stuffed red peppers with homemade tomato sauce and parmesan. No rice in mine but lots of onion,tomatoes, and garlic. I'm really enjoying cooking and my hubby has lost 9 lbs! Going out of town this weekend and packing yogurt and string cheese., etc but still nervous not to have my kitchen with me:)

I'm on vaca and at the breakfast buffet they have an omelet station. I had eggs, spinach, cheese, onion, mushrooms & black olives. The thing was HUGE but I could only eat about a quarter of it. Totally satisfied me for hours. It was awesome.

I'm so boring... have the same thing every morning.. usually cant stomach food first thing so I have a cup of coffee with a scoop of chocolate Protein Powder.< /p>

I was cleared to try salads so I went to town....spinach salad with hb egg and turkey breast....onions Tomato and red peppers with balsamic vinegrette....I. ate like four bites and was full but omg I was craving salad so badly...yumm! Tonight is stuffed red peppers with homemade tomato sauce and parmesan. No rice in mine but lots of onion' date='tomatoes, and garlic. I'm really enjoying cooking and my hubby has lost 9 lbs! Going out of town this weekend and packing yogurt and string cheese., etc but still nervous not to have my kitchen with me:)[/quote']

How far out are u that u were cleared for salads

Surgery date 4/29/13.. I'm a week early for salads but the nut said I could try if I chewed well.

I did and it was great!

I am 3 months out and I start my mornings with a Protein Shake (CHIKE ) I cannot tolerate anything else in the morning but a shake....

I really change my breakfasts up everyday. They range from toast with Peanut Butter, Cereal with fruit, yogurt, there are some Breakfast crackers that are good, Protein shake. I don't do well with plain eggs. They sit real heavy in my pouch. It is my fault though I tried to advance too quickly after surgery and scrambled eggs are not tasty going in reverse.