Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You don't know how much this made me feel reading your post. I feel likle I have had every complication in the universe. Esophigial fistulas , gastric spams, esophigial spasms, nerve damamage in bak fractured rib(from vomititng). Everytime I was sent to the hospital they made feel Like I was med seeking( made me feel horrible) I know am tube fed. went threw 2 j-tubes had thos fall out do to absesses. I had to have a peg tube surgically put in. I have know had to file for disablitity. I am also waiting for my fiance to high tail it. Thank you for sharing your story I know it is no help tp you. But you don't understande how it has helped to know I am not alone.

Wow. I finally feel normal. I've had some of those and my prior relationship he abused and hurt me so bad that now in this relationship I'm terrified to say I'm sick. Hence why I walked around for weeks with a ruptured appendix. Now with this spasms I think he's finally getting why I am disabled and its not just seizures it'd a basket of problems. I found on his phone yesterday where he had been researching the pain I'm in and how severe. I smiled for a second and thought maybe this time God has sent me somebody who truly does care bc like u said in waiting for the day I'm left. Its sad really sad u go through hell just to go thru hell.

To add to this this is how bad Dr's are. Ok end of Oct 2012 I started having bad right lower belly cramping. Kept getting worse finally took myself to the ER after seeing urgent care 3 times. Told the ER doc I had been to urgent care was treated for gastrointeritis sent home. I said then i came to the ER bc you all can do u/sound etc. Well he does a pelvic us comes in says he seen Fluid and I had ruptured a ovarian cyst its now Nov 25. Then proceeds to lecture me for 30 minutes about narcotic pain medication and how they don't like treating "unknown" belly pain and giving out narcotic scripts. I went another week. It was going on 3 weeks I went back to my primary he had to FORCE the insurance to do a MRI they did it and found out my appendix had ruptured 3 weeks prior and the Fluid the dr saw was actually my appendix. I spent 2 weeks in SICU and instead of lap surgery I had to be fully opened and had to wear a drain for a week. I had to have a private person pay for my antibiotics because they were so expensive. This is the shit I run into. I go in there in pain and get treated like I'm narcotic seeking. So' date=' precisely why I don't even go to the ER.[/quote']

Wow belly pain like u described checking g for appendix is routine! If I were you I'd call the billing dpt at the hospital and talk about lawsuit an let them toss the bills when they let you go 3 weeks you could have DIED

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Forgot to add I'm about 95% sure its esophagus spasms but at this point Idk.

I thought the exact same thing!! I think I have the spasms also. I ha horrible chest pain today and had to leave work early and go to the doctors. My surgeon said he thinks it is a stricture And is doin an egd and dilation may 1 ill be 4 week post op ! It is chest pain so bad I thought it could really be a cardiac issue

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

My fiance has told me several times that he doesn't understand why I don't just leave. The answer is simple. I love him. He didn't choose any of this and I keep reminding him that none of this is his fault.