Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

While not enjoying what's been happening to my butt today, it's pretty wild to just absolutely not have an appetite....drinking the Water is driving me nuts, he wants you to get exactly 3 ounces an hour, no more, no less. I absolutely could drink it faster....trying to behave though.

While not enjoying what's been happening to my butt today' date=' it's pretty wild to just absolutely not have an appetite....drinking the Water is driving me nuts, he wants you to get exactly 3 ounces an hour, no more, no less. I absolutely could drink it faster....trying to behave though.[/quote']

How is your headache?

Went away when I for a dose if hydrocodone!

Well I'm still here. I'm been in horrible pain and they can't get my heart rate down. Just went down for a CT scan to see if I have a leak, and started 2 antibiotics in case of infection. Right now doing the "what the hell did I do to myself" dance. It hurts so bad. Worse than my c sections. Hope you are all doing good. SoccerMomma (what's your first name?) I can't poop or fart yet either. Nothing in there to poop! How can they think an enema is gonna get anything out, there's nothing in there!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Well I'm still here. I'm been in horrible pain and they can't get my heart rate down. Just went down for a CT scan to see if I have a leak' date=' and started 2 antibiotics in case of infection. Right now doing the "what the hell did I do to myself" dance. It hurts so bad. Worse than my c sections. Hope you are all doing good. SoccerMomma (what's your first name?) I can't poop or fart yet either. Nothing in there to poop! How can they think an enema is gonna get anything out, there's nothing in there!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Christie, my name is Christie. And yes totally agree in the need to fill it before it works theory:/

I am now post op!!! In a lot of pain. They found a hernia and I have six incisions. I'm very sore!!! My husband hasn't called me all day. That makes me sad.

I am now post op!!! In a lot of pain. They found a hernia and I have six incisions. I'm very sore!!! My husband hasn't called me all day. That makes me sad.

I'm sorry, there's no excuse for not checking on you though. Take care of yourself! They do mean things if you can't fart!!!

Gotta walk' date='walk,walk![/quote']

Been walking like a crazy woman... Even worse now cuz the pain is not terrible and really I'm just ready to be home so im bored laying in bed or sitting in a chair. I've decided the hospital needs a better area to walk!!!!

Now....if only my gut would kick in....

I had surgery on Monday February 11th 2013!

I am 3 days post op, came home yesterday @ 4pm, & I am MISERABLE!!!! I regret doing the surgery with every inch of me, I am in so much pain, I can barely breathe! I sleep, that's all I do, that's how my body copes with pain is sleep. But it's uncomfortable, I'm having horrible nightmares, I've become anti social I don't want anyone to speak to me or text me or ANYTHING I just want everyone to back off! I don't drink much because as soon as I do I start burping and farting, I guess I'm just upset because they didn't regulate my pain at the hospital, the morphine drip did absolutely no justice, I didn't receive an ounce of relief until I got my percocets yesterday morning and even though I'm still so freaking uncomfortable I'm so MISERABLE I'm becoming emotional all I wanna do is cry and scream I regret this so bad. :'(

I rather be fat and have my comfort foods !

I hope when the pain subsides all these feelings go away I really don't want to regret this for the rest of my life. :'(

CW: 235lbs Surgery Date: 2/11/13 Goal Weight:130lbs

OMG! &EVERYTHING STINKS!!! All foods smell so bad ! I get so queasy!!! JeeZe!

I had surgery yesterday and feel great! Walked around 3 times last night...a little pain on my left side.

I responded in the other post.....hugs

I had surgery on Monday February 11th 2013!

I am 3 days post op' date=' came home yesterday @ 4pm, & I am MISERABLE!!!! I regret doing the surgery with every inch of me, I am in so much pain, I can barely breathe! I sleep, that's all I do, that's how my body copes with pain is sleep. But it's uncomfortable, I'm having horrible nightmares, I've become anti social I don't want anyone to speak to me or text me or ANYTHING I just want everyone to back off! I don't drink much because as soon as I do I start burping and farting, I guess I'm just upset because they didn't regulate my pain at the hospital, the morphine drip did absolutely no justice, I didn't receive an ounce of relief until I got my percocets yesterday morning and even though I'm still so freaking uncomfortable I'm so MISERABLE I'm becoming emotional all I wanna do is cry and scream I regret this so bad. :'(

I rather be fat and have my comfort foods !

I hope when the pain subsides all these feelings go away I really don't want to regret this for the rest of my life. :'(

CW: 235lbs Surgery Date: 2/11/13 Goal Weight:130lbs[/quote']

I wm having a lot of trouble as well. I am a week out and unable to take most of my lupus and antidepressant meds. It has been difficult, but has gotten a little better, I can sleep on my side a little now and am able to get more Water in, food has been really hard, I have no appetite, and I am supposed to be on meds and potassium and am having a difficult time dealing with how on earth to fit it all into my pouch. I just keep reminding myself of all the research I did and all my reasons for doing the surgery, and that I will eventually heal, feel better and get on the right path. I'm sorry you are so discouraged, I wish they would give me my percocette back....the pain is the worst thing and all the bloating. God bless and take care

Kat

At long last I am passing gas...please let me go home today!!!

So I've been on oral pain medications since early yesterday. About 20 minutes after I got a dose late this morning I got dizzy, queasy, clammy, thought I was going to puke and pass out. Got some Zofran which helped queasy a bit but still felt like hell for a couple hours....almost had to be the pain medication. Lord I hope I'm not one that dumps on every thing they eat....that would suck!!!