Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

Gen' date=' I am so sorry to hear that. Parents that deal with the loss of a child are the strongest people out there. I can't imagine Going through something like that but god had a plan. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers and u are also in my thoughts and prayers.

hw--295<br />sw--278<br />dos-- 12/12/12<br />cw-- 229[/quote']

Gen.....I just read u have twins, I have twins as well. They are 5....how old are yours??

hw--295<br />sw--278<br />dos-- 12/12/12<br />cw-- 229

Gen.....I just read u have twins' date=' I have twins as well. They are 5....how old are yours??

I have twins too! boys that will be 16.

I have twins too! boys that will be 16.

Twins club!! Please tell me it gets easier lol....I have boy/girl twins that are 5 and a 7 year old. They keep me very busy.

Twins club!! Please tell me it gets easier lol....I have boy/girl twins that are 5 and a 7 year old. They keep me very busy.

It does get easier. Once they start school full time, it get's easier. That's if you send them to school. Some people home school. I'm dealing with teen attitudes now. I also have an 11 year old girl too. Good luck! It gets better!!

Congrats Gen! Wish your pictures were visible. I would have liked to see your progress. I tried on my cell and the RNY website' date=' but it says error on the pictures.[/quote']

Hmm will have to repost I guess.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Gen.....I just read u have twins' date=' I have twins as well. They are 5....how old are yours??

Mine are 16. However, I lost my son at birth.

I am so happy for you guys it is a blessing (I know it might not seem that way sometimes) that was taken away from me :-( I miss him everyday and wonder what he would look like. Him and his twin sis looked actually very close to identical at birth. He was just an inch and half longer. When I looked down at him and her, with their eyes closed they were the same. When I watch her when she falls asleep on the couch watching a movie or something, I try to picture him as he would be now. But all I can picture is him then. It is a memory I pray will remain with me until I pass.

Mine are 16. However' date=' I lost my son at birth.

I am so happy for you guys it is a blessing (I know it might not seem that way sometimes) that was taken away from me :-( I miss him everyday and wonder what he would look like. Him and his twin sis looked actually very close to identical at birth. He was just an inch and half longer. When I looked down at him and her, with their eyes closed they were the same. When I watch her when she falls asleep on the couch watching a movie or something, I try to picture him as he would be now. But all I can picture is him then. It is a memory I pray will remain with me until I pass.

Gen :-) 12/15/12[/quote']

Aww.... Gen. I knew u lost a son but didn't know it was one of the twins. I feel horrible for bringing those bad memories up. As hard as it is and as much as I struggle, I thank god every day for bringing them into my life. They are definently my blessings and I will think of you when I am feeling overwhelmed and it will remind me to be greatful.....thank you for sharing your journies in life.

Aww.... Gen. I knew u lost a son but didn't know it was one of the twins. I feel horrible for bringing those bad memories up. As hard as it is and as much as I struggle' date=' I thank god every day for bringing them into my life. They are definently my blessings and I will think of you when I am feeling overwhelmed and it will remind me to be greatful.....thank you for sharing your journies in life.

Thinking about him is never a bad. The bad part was him passing. The memory is all I have other than a few pictures. So please done feel horrible. I love him.

It is our journeys in life that makes us the people we are in life. I am very much a family person. I have probably one of the best and closest bonds with my daughter that I may not have had if it wasn't for that tragedy. I want to believe that every thing in life has a reason. If not, then there is only pointless tragedy.

Thinking about him is never a bad. The bad part was him passing. The memory is all I have other than a few pictures. So please done feel horrible. I love him.

It is our journeys in life that makes us the people we are in life. I am very much a family person. I have probably one of the best and closest bonds with my daughter that I may not have had if it wasn't for that tragedy. I want to believe that every thing in life has a reason. If not' date=' then there is only pointless tragedy.

You are such a strong person! you've been through so much. I hope you find someone that will sweep you off your feet and treat you like you deserve. :)

You are such a strong person! you've been through so much. I hope you find someone that will sweep you off your feet and treat you like you deserve. :)

Statements like your last sentence brings tears to my eyes cuz I'm so scared it won't happen. I have had a hard life with loses that shouldn't have occurred. Today my therapist called me on her day off again cuz she knows everything and how difficult it is for me at times. I said something to her that was kind of ironic. Being a military wife, we had been moved several times in the last 10 years. My daughter by her freshman year in HS was in 9 schools. Well what I told my therapist was that all Jessi's life we had music playing throughout the house.

In our home, which we bought in NV thinking it was last time for a move, we installed speakers throughout the house in the ceiling. We had music on all the time. I told my therapist that when we moved from NV the music stopped, literally and figuratively. Just before the move I had a break down which may have been the start to the end of my marriage. After we left our home and NV, We stopped playing music throughout the house. Only music that has been listened to has been in the bedroom to just my daughter or I. Before that we were listening to the same thing, singing together throughout the house. My therapist said that it sounds like that is something that we need to do again. She's right. So today, all day we had our sound system on in the new house with music playing while we cleaned with my daughter and I singing. It felt great. I decided that I will have speakers installed in the ceilings of Jess' and my house, so no matter where we are at in the house we are listening and singing like we used to do when we were happier. I guess a way of moving on from the past but still taking a small thing from it that fulfilled us.

Statements like your last sentence brings tears to my eyes cuz I'm so scared it won't happen. I have had a hard life with loses that shouldn't have occurred. Today my therapist called me on her day off again cuz she knows everything and how difficult it is for me at times. I said something to her that was kind of ironic. Being a military wife' date=' we had been moved several times in the last 10 years. My daughter by her freshman year in HS was in 9 schools. Well what I told my therapist was that all Jessi's life we had music playing throughout the house.

In our home, which we bought in NV thinking it was last time for a move, we installed speakers throughout the house in the ceiling. We had music on all the time. I told my therapist that when we moved from NV the music stopped, literally and figuratively. Just before the move I had a break down which may have been the start to the end of my marriage. After we left our home and NV, We stopped playing music throughout the house. Only music that has been listened to has been in the bedroom to just my daughter or I. Before that we were listening to the same thing, singing together throughout the house. My therapist said that it sounds like that is something that we need to do again. She's right. So today, all day we had our sound system on in the new house with music playing while we cleaned with my daughter and I singing. It felt great. I decided that I will have speakers installed in the ceilings of Jess' and my house, so no matter where we are at in the house we are listening and singing like we used to do when we were happier. I guess a way of moving on from the past but still taking a small thing from it that fulfilled us.

Amen girl! Baby steps forward!

Today is my 3 month surgerversary! I'm down 55 lbs since surgery and 65 lbs total.

First picture is day of surgery and the other is today. I'm wearing my 15 year old son's t-shirt. It fit! Yesss!

In just 3 months....that's amazing!!!!

Today is my 3 month surgerversary! I'm down 55 lbs since surgery and 65 lbs total.

First picture is day of surgery and the other is today. I'm wearing my 15 year old son's t-shirt. It fit! Yesss!

Go sexy momma. Lol