Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

Hey Gen, do you know how to change the settings on MFP so that i can view my Protein total on the mobile app?

Hey Gen' date=' do you know how to change the settings on MFP so that i can view my Protein total on the mobile app?[/quote']

You have to go on the computer. Log in. Click on exercises, click settings, there you will be able to select what you want to be counted. I hope that helps:-)

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Is it true that in time' date=' we will not have to crush medication and Vitamins?

PSKKJM. DOS 12/31/12[/quote']

I'm not crushing, did once and dumped. Never again since. If it aspirin size you can take it without crushing.

I have done the saralee multi grain bread 45 calories as toast, I am 4wks out, did good, did good with multi grain peppridge farms crackers helps me with nausea, good luck.

Sent from my mobile using RNYTalk

Is it true that in time' date=' we will not have to crush medication and Vitamins?

PSKKJM. DOS 12/31/12[/quote']

It is very true. My dos is dec 5 and I nolonger crush. I just take one at a time

I have never crushed my meds, take one at a time, have talked to pcp about switching what I could and take minis where I can, chewable, otherwise they do cause a stomach ache and I have been dealing with it, luckily no dumping or other complications crossing my fingers, but so many pills suck!

Sent from my mobile using RNYTalk

I'm 6 wks out and I crush twice a day. I've heard too many stories of pills getting stuck so I've decided to keep crushing til they take me off of the meds. Vites are small enough but some others are huge. Just easier to do them all, plus I mix them in my tea so it helps with liquids too.

I've been swallowing whole pills since day 1. I don't even do them one at a time anymore.

I'm 8wks out and having problems with vicodin going down...i was cutting each 1 in 4ths and recently into halves but the last week they are getting stuck..i take 3 at a time so by the time I cut into 4ths I have trouble with my pouch getting them all in so I don't know what to do..i can barely do the liquid loritab cuz it gags me..crushing gags me too

I'm 8wks out and having problems with vicodin going down...i was cutting each 1 in 4ths and recently into halves but the last week they are getting stuck..i take 3 at a time so by the time I cut into 4ths I have trouble with my pouch getting them all in so I don't know what to do..i can barely do the liquid loritab cuz it gags me..crushing gags me too

I have to chew my loratabs. Nasty as all get out but you get use too it. My synthroid and diovan are small enough to swollow and I am still on chewable vitamins. I know the Biotin I haven't taken in awhile because it seemed to always get stuck. Guess I should try again seeing as my hair is thinner slightly

Hahaha was just thinking, my hair is the only thing thinner in the past 3 going on 4 weeks. Still on my stall from Hades!!

Hopefully out will break soon...you'vE been thru so much, I'm sure your body is protesting!

Well it seems I've hit a stall :-( probably just my stubborn body not caring for all the workout and low cals. I swear before, all I had to do was look at food to gain (seriously), that is how stubborn and resistant my body is on weight loss. Ridiculous. But put me on the bench of stallers, lol, and off the losers bench for now, lol

Well it seems I've hit a stall :-( probably just my stubborn body not caring for all the workout and low cals. I swear before' date=' all I had to do was look at food to gain (seriously), that is how stubborn and resistant my body is on weight loss. Ridiculous. But put me on the bench of stallers, lol, and off the losers bench for now, lol

Gen :-) 12/15/12[/quote']

Push thru!! U can do it!!