Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Niki are you not scared I am terrified but excited I am a nervous wreck lol my hubby said he would tie me up or drag me kicking and screaming to the hospital in the morning if he has to lol

Not scared yet... I'm sure it will hit me once I get to the holding area. I'm so ready to get through it! Wishing you an in eventful surgery & speedy recovery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

12-12-12 Gainesville ,Fl Dr. Ben-David. Only 10 more days and I'm starting to get scared. Maybe. It scared but excited and worried at the same time. Some things I am thinking are.... Am I too young to be doing this? ( I'm 22) what if I'm not mentally strong enough to go through all the changes.

Hello' date=' I am new here.. Surgery scheduled for Dec. 19, Spokane, WA.[/quote']

Welcome!!! Good luck

I own a feed store and constantly lift 50-100lb bags... Anybody have any idea how long it's going to be until I lift again?... Nurse didn't give me a straight answer and I forgot to ask the dr... Surgery dec 10... I don't plan on going back until the day after Xmas but still curious if anyone had been told how long it would be until they could lift

I own a feed store and constantly lift 50-100lb bags... Anybody have any idea how long it's going to be until I lift again?... Nurse didn't give me a straight answer and I forgot to ask the dr... Surgery dec 10... I don't plan on going back until the day after Xmas but still curious if anyone had been told how long it would be until they could lift

My doc says nothing over 10 lbs for 2 weeks then nothing over 30 lbs for 30 days then 60 lbs for 60 days

12-12-12 Gainesville ' date='Fl Dr. Ben-David. Only 10 more days and I'm starting to get scared. Maybe. It scared but excited and worried at the same time. Some things I am thinking are.... Am I too young to be doing this? ( I'm 22) what if I'm not mentally strong enough to go through all the changes.[/quote']

Wish I would have done this at 22. Now almost 40 and so much stuff I didn't do bcuz of my weight. I think you can do this! I wish you all the best!

Best wishes to everyone having surgery this next week. Going in on the 4th and I won't be staying in touch until I return home, so wanted to send my wishes to all my December Buddies! Hope everyone has an uneventful recovery.

All I want for Christmas is my R-N-Y! See ya on the loser's bench

Hugs,

Cindee

Go go get 'em!!!! I'm in on the 5th.

12-12-12 Gainesville ' date='Fl Dr. Ben-David. Only 10 more days and I'm starting to get scared. Maybe. It scared but excited and worried at the same time. Some things I am thinking are.... Am I too young to be doing this? ( I'm 22) what if I'm not mentally strong enough to go through all the changes.[/quote']

Hi there I had lapband surgery almost 4 years ago(01/09) i was 21 at the time it's scary but I seriously doubt I will live to see 45 if I don't have this surgery

Good luck to everyone! This is really happening, guys, it's OUR month!!! Ahhhh!!! I go back and forth, back and forth on emotions. Happy, excited, anxious, terrified, depressed... it's such a ride. 10 more days for me!

My surgery is December 10 in Provo, Utah. I'm having a revision from LapBand (2007). I've been on the liquid diet for 1 week, so I'm halfway there. Haven't cheated and hope to be able to say that next Sunday night. I'm probably the oldest one having surgery this month (63) and maybe the oldest on the site. Yikes! I guess it's never too late.

Good luck to everyone having surgery this week. So anxious to see you on the other side!

Welcome to all the newbies I have add the ones I seen if I forgot anyone please let me know... I wanted to also remind you we have a group set up in the post op forum called "December 2012 Post Op Group" so after you had your surgery just come on over to the post op group I personally look forward to adding each and every one of yall on the losers bench there see ya on the other side cause ......TOMORROWS MY BIG DAY WHOOT WHOOT

December Surgeries

Clairelou lou- Dec 1st Coventry, England

jls2012- Dec 3rd Greenville, SC

lindamarie- Dec 3rd Santa Rosa, CA

NikiG- December 3rd Christiana Hospital Newark, DE

simplysouthern26- Dec 3rd, Dr. William Johnson, Johns Creek, Georgia

TeamMom- December 4th, Ohio

lisamcgowin- Dec 4th, Dallas Tx with Dr. Castro

charrison27- December 4th, Dr. Asad, Erie, PA

msixkiller- Dec 4th Bailey Medical Center, OK

mrsblues- December 4th Silver Cross Hospital (Joliet, IL)

Wannabepintsized- Dec 4th San Antonio, TX

jpr99- December 5th, Rochester General, Dr Anthony DiBenedett

Kathmandu- Dec 5th Highland Park Hospital, I'll

Eaepc1012- Dec 5th, Hershey, PA

mkruit- Dec 5th Akron, OH

shaunda- Dec 5th, at Lexington Memorial in Lexington SC

Jessica143- December 5th ..Wareham MA

Vicki Loichinger- Dec 5th St Francis Hospital Indianapolis, IN

nazack- Dec 7th @ Billings Clinic

rarah- Dec 8th Coventry uk

Charde- December 10th Portsmouth Naval in Virginia

Denyelle- Dec 10th Traverse City, MI

cogburn- Dec 10th Allentown Pennsylvania dr Leonardo Claros

hotgal77- December 10th St. Lukes Roosevelts..NYC..Dr. Ninan Koshy

beans- Dec. 10th in Wareham, Mass

cogburn- December 10th

kdl0452- Dec 10th Kissimmee, FL..brother's surgery same day

redoableme- Dec 10th!! Vista East in Waukegan, I'll

momlambert- December 10th, in Provo, Utah

young316- Dec 10th (((HUSBANDS SURGERY DATE)))

Linda9009- December 11th

Sue22- December 11th

Jodimc- December 12th, Fayetteville AR, Dr. Roller

charlismom229- Dec 12th. Dr. Small in Hagerstown, MD

dstumpfol- December 12th Indianapolis, In

TDee- Dec 12th Edmonton, Alberta (CAN). Dr. Karmali

2bhlthy- December 12th

simplysammi- December 12th, Gainesville ,Fl Dr. Ben-David

tnnorton- December 13th, in NC

jamicrow- Dec 13th Madison, WI

thisshizzibananas- Dec 13th, Dr. Anthony Petrick, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA

fireandice36- Dec 17th Spokane, WA, Dr. Bright

Irishone127- Dec 17th Dr S. Trang. Einstein Hospital, Elkins Park, PA

jaymi - Dec17th

Mi2- December 17th

Nicole K- Dec 17th Boston, MA

Blue Chevy- Dec 18th, Toronto Ontario Canada

Joan VanDorn- Dec 18th Bailey medical center owasso Oklahoma

Khuff- December 18th Grand Junction Colorado

mommys2boys- Dec 19th

formykids- Dec. 19th, Spokane, WA

tkd259- Dec. 20th Raleigh, NC. Dr. Tyner

snow25- Dec 20th Greenville, NC