Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has Anybody Made a List of Things You Want To Do After Weight Loss?

I want to wear a bikini - thats my goal!

I'm with all the others on going to amusement park after amusement park. I love a good roller coaster!

Other than that, I'm going to go vintage clothing shopping in the East Village in NYC. And snow skiing!

I have several things on my list to do when I'm skinny:

Ride the roller coasters at Six Flags - Done!

Fly to Vegas with no seatbelt extender - Done!

Stop shopping at the fat girl store - Done! (although I miss it sometimes)

Wear a swimsuit on the beach on Mexico with no big t shirt - Done!

There are a few things on the list I still need to do:

Dance in a go go cage in Vegas in tiny shorts - Will do by end of year

Flash my new boobs at Mardi Gras in New Orleans - Will do in 2008

Meet new people who never knew how big I was - Happens every day!

Life is good and getting better every day!

Lol Jack!

No plans per se, but it is a good idea. I just want to feel confidence walking around my own backyard pool area in my bathingsuit. Or wearing shorts when it's hot around here.

I am not asking for much. Just confidence and piece of mind.

I want to ride horses. I went to a place a couple years ago and it said weight limit on the horses was 180. It made me sad, I used to go to horseback riding camp every summer when I was little.

Okay are you ready?

I want to get a great professional pic of my daughter and I together that I will hang up near my fireplace.

I want to wear my plaid pants that I remember feeling so good in way back when they fit.

I want to go buy a Jessica McClintock dress (does not even have to be real fancy, but it has to be real cute)

I want to learn to love to shop; as much as I love to eat chocolate.

I want to drive down the street (like sunshine) and have boys stare!

I want my daughter to be proud and not embarrassed about me.

I THINK I might want to buy a sexy 2 seater car!!

I want people to look at me with respect vs. predjidice as a fat person

The most prevalent is plaid pants and pic with daughter.

Hey thanks for inspiring me to write this, it has been on my mind for awhile...

Same as many of the others

Amusement park - without fear

Water park - without embarassmnet

Skydiving -

Buying a pair of tall boots that can actually zip up my calf

Family photo

Shop in the "regular" size section of a store again!

When I reach my goal I want cute clothes. Outfits. Earrings to match. Shoes to match. Not expensive clothes because I will still shop at Wally World, etc.

We are taking our 25th anniversary trip in Sept 07 and I am going to stuff at least 2 suitcases of cute clothes. I just realized this a few weeks ago and it made me really happy. For years I have taken maybe 3 bottoms and different tops . Now I realize outfits. SWEET.

edie

I want to wear a "little black dress" and have it really be a little black dress and not the curtain from some theatrical stage show! I want to walk into a store and head for the misses dept instead of the plus sizes. I want to be able to dance at my sons weddings and see my grandchildren and not be ashamed of the way I look. nothing major.....:heh:

I'm with a few others on riding rides at amusement parks but a few others I want to do is:

Crawl around on the floor with my little ones without my back and knees aching when I get done.

Shop for clothes in town rather than driving 60 miles to the nearest Catherines store.

Wear shorts in the summer without my thighs rubbing together until I have welts them.

I want to go to a concert and dance my butt off and not have to worry about people laughing at the fat lady down front dancing in front of everyone.

Have my father see me as beautiful for once - he always told me when I was young how fat I was. We are really close now and I think he just learned to accept me for what I was ;)

Wave to my ex when he comes to town to visit his family so he can see what he missed out on.

Be able to sit on any chair - lawn chair, booth at a resturant, folding chair, etc. and not worry about it breaking out from under me when I sit on it.

Cross my legs and be comfortable.

Love my husband that much more and much more often if you know what I mean :rose:

Be able to swim with my kids at their pool parties - I NEVER do this because there are so many people that come to the parties I always make my husband suit up and get in with them while I sit on the side and bake in the sun in my jeans.

Just feel good about my self for the first time in my life. I want to have the control and keep the control.

Guest Band4EJ

I want to have sex, go rock climbing, have my hair professionally colored, get a belly button ring, have a massage, buy Victoria's Secret matching underwear and take surfing lessons!

Guest Band4EJ

DrewsLou...I love that you are doing Rollerderby! I got hooked on Rollergirls on TV. Ok...another thing I want to do...go watch a Rollerderby match and cheer the girls on!

I want to wear a tank top

Be able to go swimming again

Shop at any store

Go sky diving

wear short shorts

be comfortable in an airline seat

not be afraid of how fat people think i am

I want to wear a "little black dress" and have it really be a little black dress and not the curtain from some theatrical stage show! :heh:

Yup, I hear you. From everyones favourite designer, Omar the tent maker.

I want to go paint balling.

I want to be able to strap on my accordion over a slim body rather than a bulbous belly.

I want to go to a professional seminar and not be ignored.