Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys. I had my surgery on April 23 2012. My weight was 405. As of today my weight is 310. Soooo close to the 100 pound mark. Just want to know how everyone else is feeling at this point post op. please let me know. From eating to clothes. Whatever issues u may be having. If our around five months post op I would LOVE to hear from you :)

Congrats

I'm only 4 weeks post op

I can't wait to see what I look like at 5 months

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I will be 5 months in a couple of days. It's been up and down for me as far as how I've been feeling but I'll tell you right now I'm feeling great!

I'm 21 pounds from goal but I only had 99 to lose. It might not sound like much but I've lost 78 pounds so far which is absolutely miraculous to me!

I can't believe how much weight you've lost in this amount of time. It's absolutely awe inspiring to me!

I was so super excited when I bought size twelve jeans a while back. ( i think they must've ran large) But im bummed to say that I put them on today and they were pretty baggy looking in my saggy but. LOL! My fiancé told me to put on a belt but I don't have one that fits me any more!

I'm kind of sad that so e of my favorite clothes don't fit anymore, including the ones that I could never squeeze my pudge in. I've learned my lesson though, I'm not shopping till I get to goal!

I wear uniforms at work and I've bought three more pieces and I won't replace the other ones till I get one or two sizes more down.

I recently bought a pair of jeans and i bought them thinking that there's no way they will fit me yet but I loved them and I knew that I was going to fit in them eventually. LOL so I brought them home and I decided to try them into see how far I had to go. There's is no way to put Ito words how I felt when I put those jeans on and they buttoned and zipped up no problem. I cried lol. Definitely had a moment. I still have a long way to go but I've also come a long way. I buy a lot of second hand stuff right now. By wardrobe before consisted of stretchy pants and every different color t shirt lol. Now I am buying jeans and shirts that make me feel like I'm a girl lmao. I'm so happy and like I said, I still have a long way to go. Thanks for sharing and thanks for listening/reading :)

Hey guys. I had my surgery on April 23 2012. My weight was 405. As of today my weight is 310. Soooo close to the 100 pound mark. Just want to know how everyone else is feeling at this point post op. please let me know. From eating to clothes. Whatever issues u may be having. If our around five months post op I would LOVE to hear from you :)

Lolz I will reply to this post next month I will be 4 months in a few days.

Congrats

I'm only 4 weeks post op

Am 5 weeks. How much have you lost?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using RNYTalk

Hey I am about to be 5 months on October 7 my starting weight was at 416 and currently I'm at 320 down -96lbs I had a stall for two weeks staying at 324 I was glad this week I got in the scale and it read 320 :)) I am doing great going to the gym 4x a week and getting in a Protein Shake daily :)) when I started this journey I was wearing a dize 28 in jeans now I'm 22 I love it and can't wait till I'm 6 months + I have a question for you have you had any stalls in your weightloss ??

I will be 6 months post op on 10/9 and finally feeling fantastic !!! I had to have gallbladder surgery 10 wks after my RNY so that put me back a bit. Then healing from two major surgeries was tough. I did sall thru both surgeries without any problems what so ever. My weight loss has been slow and I am at a standstill right now. I only lost 41 lbs. so far and have 40 lbs to go, now that I started jogging I feel my clothes getting loose but the scale only moved 1 lb. :( either way what just fit is now fitting great or loose. This was the best thing I ever did !!! what a great tool to assist in your weight loss.

27lbs since surgery

62lbs since journey started

I am 4 months 3 days post op.

Before begining the Weight Loss Program I was 430lbs. day of surgery 409 lbs. As of this evening 300.4lbs!!!! For a whopping total of 130lbs since my journey started!

I too have difficulty clothes shopping. I pick something I like but people tell me its too baggy because all of my life I was so used to picking that type of clothing. Pick form fitting clothes and something that is "Actually" your size and you'd be surprised!

I am no longer on blood pressure meds, pre diabetic, or have sleep apnea- things just get better and better every day!

I have started the insanity work out and do what i can until i build myself to the full work outs...

My sisters wedding is in 20 days and I have never felt better than to go to a tux fitting and need a size smaller than what was originally ordered!

keep up the great work everyone! I love reading the threads here and keeping myself motivated to keep up my new life and trying new things!

Congrats

I'm only 4 weeks post op

Me too! I'm 3 weeks out.

My surgery was April 26, 2012-high weight of 289...surgery date it was 262. Today its 193.8. How do I feel? Amazing. Despite two strictures...its cool fitting in those airline seats with no extensions. Its cool sitting in booths and not hitting the table. My energy levels are high...and riding those roller coasters and fitting in the seats are awesome.

50 lbs to go. I am now in size 16-18 pants... XL tops. (For most things) I never thought I would see these sizes again. One day at a time.