Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Think My Pouch Is Broken:(

Give the liquids a try for a few days and then try the soft foods again. Maybe start with one meal of soft foods and see how things go. If it doesn't work, back to liquids for a day or two and then try again. Everyone is different but you'll get there! Keep your chin up and keep moving forward!!

Wow! Two slice of pizza empanada. I'm past two months & I'm blah. Your two weeks & eating regular food so lucky.

All the best to you

Wow! Two slice of pizza empanada. I'm past two months & I'm blah. Your two weeks & eating regular food so lucky.

All the best to you

That was a week or so ago now I can't even eat hardly anything now my pouch is working full blast. Including vomiting, dumping and telling me my stoma doesn't want anymore. :)

That was a week or so ago now I can't even eat hardly anything now my pouch is working full blast. Including vomiting' date=' dumping and telling me my stoma doesn't want anymore. :)[/quote']

We are basically in the sameboat. It sucks! Wish I had advice but we will survive this.

I don't ever feel full. I am almost 2 weeks out and I can drink all the Water I want and not feel full or any pain. I also tried chicken and nothing. Then yesterday I had an empanada an 2 slices o pizza - nothing no dumping no full.

The only thing I noticed was when I stood up I had a sharp pain in my chest area below my breasts. Any ideas guys. I already talked to my dr and the nurse said I am ok to eat anything. ?!?!? Help

Wow that blows me away.

Why would you have you insides cut, twisted and moved around and then eat 2 pcs. of pizza and a empanada 2 weeks out?

I don't feel full or hungry as of yet, so I weigh and measure everything that goes down the pipe.

When I first hit these forums. I read a post from a woman stating " she was amazed that she could still eat a whole 6 inch sub in one sitting"

I was amazed that she would try.

Glad to see your back on track. We've all been through too much to fall back into bad habits.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Sorry for the preach.

Wow that blows me away.

Why would you have you insides cut' date=' twisted and moved around and then eat 2 pcs. of pizza and a empanada 2 weeks out?

I don't feel full or hungry as of yet, so I weigh and measure everything that goes down the pipe.

When I first hit these forums. I read a post from a woman stating " she was amazed that she could still eat a whole 6 inch sub in one sitting"

I was amazed that she would try.

Glad to see your back on track. We've all been through too much to fall back into bad habits.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Sorry for the preach.[/quote']

Yes that was a preach. And if u had read my post u would have seen that it was approved by my nurse. Anyway. I come here to talk about what I am going through. Not to be judged.

That sharp pain is a form of dumping. It's your body saying to stop eating what you're eating! Any time you get that pain whatever you had was a big no no

That sharp pain is a form of dumping. It's your body saying to stop eating what you're eating! Any time you get that pain whatever you had was a big no no

Good to know. I tell ya this pouch is a whole new world. And learning to use it and hear it is like a New language.

Yes that was a preach. And if u had read my post u would have seen that it was approved by my nurse. Anyway. I come here to talk about what I am going through. Not to be judged.

I don't think anyone is on this site to judge. But if we tell people only what they wanted to hear, we really would not learn anything! It's important to share your story so someone else may be able to learn from your mistakes. It would be helpful to know what / why you ate it just in case someone else is having the same thoughts or feelings. No judgements - just another way to help!

I don't think anyone is on this site to judge. But if we tell people only what they wanted to hear' date=' we really would not learn anything! It's important to share your story so someone else may be able to learn from your mistakes. It would be helpful to know what / why you ate it just in case someone else is having the same thoughts or feelings. No judgements - just another way to help![/quote']

Well it sure sounded like judgement to me. The comment just could have been a little more tackful. I see posts here all the time that make me think WTF but i try and be as conciensious as possible because we are dealing with real lives and experiences right or wrong. Anyway, it was a point in this post op process now I am not eating much at all at 3 weeks out. Seriously less than 600 cal. I am just not hungry and when I do eat I vomit very easily. I have high energy now but I almost always take a cat nap. My focuse is protine because I want to keep my hair. :/

Sweety when a comment bothers me I ignore it. You do what you feel is best. Unfortunately I'm struggling with food but it doesn't mean the next person will be.

Everyone is here to help but some people are more blunt then others. No one is trying to judge I'm pretty sure & we all got here because we love food. I know I love food.