Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I never saw this bikini shot your talking about!!!

It's on the omg I finally did it thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I'm six months out no where near my goal weight I've lost roughly 210 lbs so far

That puts me at 249.5

I want to be at 189

My bmi says 160

Yeah right!

I went from a 64 plus waist cause I stopped buying bigger. To right now a46-48.

However I don't really know cause I stopped buying clothes for now!

Oh wow! You look great from what I can see in your profile pic. Keep it up man! How tall are you?

Thanks. They are the most supportive loving people I know. They are my best friends.... (can't wait til my icky teenager leaves for college tho! Lmao!)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using RNYTalk

Your little ladies are gorgeous.

Thanks. They are the most supportive loving people I know. They are my best friends.... (can't wait til my icky teenager leaves for college tho! Lmao!)

Thanks hun! :)

Um hello I am the one who posted a bikini shot for all to see....I deserve something in return LOL! Us girls wanna know what the guys are looking like!!!

I wanna know hummm....,

I just wanted to let everyone know I have a new crush I this site! I don't want to reveal who it is at this time. Til I have a chance to talk to them.

Alright! Start having private conversation & before you know it love connection.

So is alisa the lucky lady to steal Kevin's heart?!? Either way it doesn't matter....what matters is two people found each other on this site and now they will be able to support each other through this journey!!

Is it? They look good together.

This thread is funny! I'm a 43 year old technically single mom although I have a friend with benefits! Never married...two kids and I very much enjoy my single lifestyle. Not single because of my weight but a conscious decision that I made to raise my daughters with impeccable high standards. We lead by example so I try to be an exemplary role model as well as an attentive parent. Men are very time consuming and require a lot of attention that I just don't have time to give right now. My oldest (16) will be leaving for college in two years (hallelujah!)and my youngest is 11. My goal us to get them off to college with no pregnancies!!!! They're very pretty girls and I am continuously running the boys off. Can't turn my head for a minute! Lol! Its a big fear if mine because I myself came from teenage parents. Raising them as Christians but we all know how teenagers hormones can be! I actually wanted this surgery so that I would be able to play sports again... with them. They're active and I want to be able to keep up!: )

Here are Chana's Angels...lol!

Beautiful girls & nice home

Panda - beautiful girl!! Wow everyone on the single site are taking special vitamins!! They sound like they have tons of energy. I'm still Ron my sleep all day phase.

Oh wow! You look great from what I can see in your profile pic. Keep it up man! How tall are you?

I'm 5'9 lol any more questions ? Lol

Panda - beautiful girl!! Wow everyone on the single site are taking special vitamins!! They sound like they have tons of energy. I'm still Ron my sleep all day phase.

Thanks! I take prenatal vitamins....gives me tons of energy

Beautiful girls & nice home

Thank you very much!

Magic Mike was good no frontal shots of Channing or Matthew in case you are all wondering....decent movie

Onyx

Yeah it wasn't that great!!