Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm starting to get nervous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk

Yay only 10 more days!! Believe me it will fly by!!! I wouldn't be nervous I would be excited 10 more days and you'll be on the way to a new you!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Yeah I think its more of not eating because of this liquid diet that's got me a little on edge, but I am excited to start my new life.

wahooo good for you. It's going to be here fast!

Mine did lol I was nervous & scared right up till the day of my surgery and it went away cause I knew I needed the change to save my life.

I hope it goes away because there are some nights I can't even sleep because of the butterflies in my stomach. I definitely do need it though.

Its very normal to be nervous and excited. It's an important step and not one to be taken lightly. You've done your work, you've worked with your bariatric center/surgeon now it's time for the losin' side :)

I right there with you! Surgery 6/4! I can't wait but I am getting those what if's going through my head! I am also on the shrink liver liquid diet and have had times where I am starving but it eventually goes away! Good luck to you! Can't wait to be loosing!

We will survive these last days - my surgery is 6/7 so counting down the days too! I can't wait to start my new life and do all those things I want to do as a thinner healthier me!! But still scared and nervous...

Yes we will and then or new life begins yay, but this liquid diet is kicking my butt it seems the only time I'm not hungry is when I'm sleeping.

Can you have fruit or veggies? I am aloud a can or box of Soup I have been eating the b8 by campbells they are good. What shakes are you drinking? I use the pure protien 35 grams and nuclear milk light cake batter yummy!

Yeah I can have veggies, but I have to watch my carbs I'm allowed 50 a day. I drink a shake called AMP 60 it has 60g of Protein and only 6 carbs per 12 oz serving. I have vanilla and Cookies and cream flavor there really good.