Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Pants

Don't worry...I'm not gonna go "big country" on y'all. I'll keep a few clothes on.

THANK YOU Butter! Thank you! That would just be too much. :)

I gotta figure out how to get a pic on here so I can share my "big pants" pic. I am so not good at computers. I'll ask my 13 year old, I bet he can figure it out...or even my 10 year old for that matter.

Don't worry...I'm not gonna go "big country" on y'all. I'll keep a few clothes on.

HA!! But I thought you had a pair of stars and stripes to show us!

HA!! But I thought you had a pair of stars and stripes to show us!

Wow...I almost forgot about those. I may whip those out for New Years Eve.

Wow...I almost forgot about those. I may whip those out for New Years Eve.

Bahahaha.

Thanks Lynda! I'll try and get some one leggers tomorrow but for Now

Love ur phone case! Love owls!

This thread is great. I actually teared up(if u knew me u'd know that was a big deal). It made me realize that I actually have a chance to get to that place. Didn't seem possible Thanks!

I have no clue how to post pictures. I have a tablet and I know it takes pictures but how I would get one from the tablet to here, remains a mystery.

Ummm... Butter it may have been the morphine But you don't remember sending this picture out last night??????

Stop it! I laughed so loud I woke hubby up. Look in' good butter!

I have no clue how to post pictures. I have a tablet and I know it takes pictures but how I would get one from the tablet to here' date=' remains a mystery.[/quote']

Hey daisy....when I type a reply on my tablet, in the upper left hand corner there's a button labeled "advanced". Click that. Then I click "attach from photos". Once I pick the photo...it uploads. When it says done uploading, there is an arrow out to the right of it. I click that, then click "insert inline" and it's done. Like this one of Laura that just randomly popped up.

post-17584-13813670525938_thumb.jpg

I have no clue how to post pictures. I have a tablet and I know it takes pictures but how I would get one from the tablet to here' date=' remains a mystery.[/quote']

Own mind if you're using the app type a regular update. Then right beside the sand button up on the top there's a + click on plus. It will say attach from camera or attach from tablet choose your photo go back and send

Hey daisy....when I type a reply on my tablet' date=' in the upper left hand corner there's a button labeled "advanced". Click that. Then I click "attach from photos". Once I pick the photo...it uploads. When it says done uploading, there is an arrow out to the right of it. I click that, then click "insert inline" and it's done. Like this one of Laura that just randomly popped up.

[/quote']

Nice....

Oh look a before of butter! Found this on another forum he belongs to..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?148362-Transvestite-vs.-Crossdresser

post-43821-13813670530697_thumb.jpg

Nice....

Oh look a before of butter! Found this on another forum he belongs to..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?148362-Transvestite-vs.-Crossdresser

Oh jeezus.....some things you just can't unsee.