Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weird question

Does anyone need a medic alert Bracelet so if they are ever rendered unconscious no blind ng tubes are rammed down their throat?

nope, your throat goes to your lungs, which is where they would put a breathing tube. I don't think you'd need a medic alert. :)

An ng tube is a nasogastric tube. It passes the throat and goes into the stomach.

Rammed down your throat?

I have read some folks saying they are getting bracelets but I was not told by my doc it was needed for anything.

I liked the word "rammed" mister! Anyway you know what I mean. I'm not gonna get one. Unless it's all glittery and pretty. Then I am.

That sounded bad and I don't know how to delete it

So, here is my weird question. What is the deal with dill Pickle Juice? This is a major craving I am having since the sleeve.

That sounded bad and I don't know how to delete it

Which part because all of it was funny to me.

So, here is my weird question. What is the deal with dill pickle juice? This is a major craving I am having since the sleeve.

You are craving salt probably more than anything. That being said Pickle Juice is oh so good!

Which part because all of it was funny to me.

You know which part!

Mmm you can freeze it into pickle pops like popsicles when u want something like that.

Mmm you can freeze it into pickle pops like popsicles when u want something like that.

Now the post got weird...

Pickle Juice. Frozen into popsicles. Don't be a weirdo... well, too much of one :-p

So, here is my weird question. What is the deal with dill pickle juice? This is a major craving I am having since the sleeve.

It can be a Vitamin deficiency

"Vinegar cravings usually signify physical bodily changes and a certain deficiency. Vinegar is acidic and if you are craving for it then this means that your body has an internal need to regulate the pH to a comfortable level for normal body functions. If the craving becomes too much, you are advised to seek medical advise."

I usually crave mustard and pickles when I have too much caffeine.

pickle pops??? hmmmmm.... well some of my friends use Pickle Juice as a shot chaser for sour mash whiskey shots. yuk..... and "rammed" sounded perfectly appropriate to me....rofl