Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eas advantedge carb control protein shakes

I have tried the premixed chocolate flavored and they were yummy

I personally thought they were to costly. And the protien grams seemed low. I started buying primer Protein shakes....they have 30 grams of protein.. 5 carbs , with 160 calories. I love them.... I even freeze them and eat them like ice cream..... has been a nice refreshing treat!

I buy them at costco a case is $24 with 18 shakes per case

I had used those a lot in the early post op phases because they tasted good and were quick and easy. I do believe they help you with the carb cravings, but I believe that if you are getting enough Protein in in any form it helps with that. I understand some people think they are to low in protein value but you have to remember they are low in calorie also, I always try to look at the protein to calorie ratio if you are getting more the 1 gram of protein per 10 calories in something it's pretty decent in my opinion. Since these are 17 grams in 110 calories that around 1.5 grams per 10 calories so not so bad when you look at it that way. Good Luck.

I've tried several of the EAS brand shakes because they are so very easy for me to find and I really like them all. In spite of the fact that the Carb Control shakes have *only* 17g of Protein, I like the 100 calories and 2.5g carbs. I tried the original shakes in the beginning and although they have a whopping 42g of protein (17oz instead of 11oz shakes), I felt the 300 calories and 7g carbs were working against me. Carb Control are my version of choice at the moment even though I have to watch my additional protein intake carefully. Flavor-wise? I like them all!

I'm a fan of the Premier Protein drinks.....but am heading off to Walmart to pick up some of the EAS advantage to try....thank you for posting this!

I usI usI use them all the time. I had a bunch of (Publix) coupons for $1.50 off a 4 pack. They were also on sale at Publix for 2 for $10. I loaded up on French vanilla, Café Caramel and Dark chocolate. I've never added anything to them. They're ready to drink, so I just chill them, shake them and enjoy. They're convenient, reasonably priced when you find them on sale and yummy.

Yea I found them for 2 for $9 at kroger! So I cleaned up! !!ya they are lower in Protein but the calories are much lower and that's what I like. The premier shakes were just to expensive for me at $9 pet pack of 4 at kroger. Especially that's basically all I eat all day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

I usI usI use them all the time. I had a bunch of (Publix) coupons for 1.50 off a 4 pack. They were also on sale at Publix for 2 for 10. I loaded up on French Vanilla' date=' Café Caramel and Dark chocolate. I've never added anything to them. They're ready to drink, so I just chill them, shake them and enjoy. They're convenient, reasonably priced when you find them on sale and yummy.[/quote']

Where did you find the Cafe caramel? ?!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

Thank you for this post....I picked some up at Walmart, and they are a nice change.

They are my favorite Protein Shakes also. In my area - Target has them in 4-packs for $4.48 and they carry all the flavors including the Cafe Caramel which is my very favorite!! I just don't think that you can beat them for convenience, taste and price!