Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

big veins tonight

Fiddle you need to remember that ssri's are a stimulant themselves, mixing them with another stimulant like oxyelite will increase their effects on the body. This is most likely what is leading to your problems at this point. I also believe that these thermogenics build up in your system over time, which is why you are supposed to cycle off of them anyhow. Your goals are admirable, but your should not ignore any warnings on any medication or supplement. Sounds like you should try to get with your dr and get weaned off the ssri, unfortunately a lot of dr's don't like to wean patients off of things unless you really push them. Good Luck.

Fiddle.....I think we talked about this a little the other day. To many folks here, you're going above and beyond. Most of us just want good health, you obviously want more. You want to compete, to win, to be the very best you can. I absolutely can find no fault in that. But as I said the other day, there is a gray area where a little help suddenly becomes too much. Where that line is....I'm not qualified to say. But you really need to find that line and draw it in the sand for yourself so you know not to go over it. And if you're playing with products that you aren't fully informed about, you may be over that line.

I'm sure in the world of competitive crossfit, all kinds of performance enhancing supplements (drugs) are the rule rather than the exception. It seems to be the case in every competitive sport these days. But I'm sure you watch the news enough to see 2 things happening on a regular basis. 1.... athletes causing themselves serious health concerns because they over did it, and 2...athletes getting busted for cheating. All these athletes started out just like you, driven to be the best. But they did not recognize when they took things too far until their whole world came crashing down around them.

He careful man. Temper your desire with some caution. Remember why you did all this....for your health.

Thanks - I am stopping these supplements starting today and continue to look for good pre workout nutrition ideas to fuel powerful results. Maybe all these energy supplements are designed for people who eat crap. I obviously have a very controlled eating plan so, in theory, would not need these energy supplements. Additionally, the health risks are not worth it. I have thrown away the rest of my 1/2 used pre workout supplementation and put away the thermogenic for future. I did not realize where this line was that you described and think I have crossed over it leading to more side effects than benefits. Clearly I have had some minor health issues as a result of using these based o.n some recent posts, including this one. No more. Regardless, I am still going to push on towards competitive cross fit. I am getting quite good at it and am reaching a level of athleticism to be a serious threat to the competition.

Fiddle, hand doesn't look like phlebitis at all.

In the past couple of weeks you have been listing a variety of symptoms that you are having. Now knowing that you have been taking thermogenics it all makes sense. (Excess sweating, increased heart rate, palpitations/throbbing) I think it's great that you are stopping the supplements. To me, it's one thing to add Protein or even BCAAs after a workout but not much else beyond that. Whenever you get to competition, would you rather look back and be proud of what you accomplished on your own or to know that you accomplished that with supplements? Stay with your "all natural" thinking, it's doing good for you. Just my opinion.

Thanks - I am stopping these supplements starting today and continue to look for good pre workout nutrition ideas to fuel powerful results. Maybe all these energy supplements are designed for people who eat crap. I obviously have a very controlled eating plan so' date=' in theory, would not need these energy supplements. Additionally, the health risks are not worth it. I have thrown away the rest of my 1/2 used pre workout supplementation and put away the thermogenic for future. I did not realize where this line was that you described and think I have crossed over it leading to more side effects than benefits. Clearly I have had some minor health issues as a result of using these based o.n some recent posts, including this one. No more. Regardless, I am still going to push on towards competitive cross fit. I am getting quite good at it and am reaching a level of athleticism to be a serious threat to the competition.[/quote']

I think you definitely should continue pushing on. Those supplements are only a small percentage of what gets a person there....the biggest factor is all you. You're going to do well no matter what you take or don't take.

Fiddle, I'm with most on here. I haven't taken any thermogenics in a long time, but I was on the old ephedrine Lipo 6 a good while back and even though it did great things for me, the side effects started sucking after a while. If you want to get up and go from the thermo, just drink a cup of coffee, or take a caffeine pill (200mg) before working out, (it's close to a cup of coffee). There are a lot of filler junk ingredients in those pills people take, most of it will do more bad than good. Veins do look good though bro, I'm finally enjoying chest and bicep veins.

Just be careful. Keep pushing yourself to the brink, but listen to your body and know when to back off.

I am glad you gave up the stuff! I definitely admire and respect your spirit to be the best and I have learned SOOOO much from you and Butter, Around, Mark! etc., that I think it is safe to say we want you around for the long run. I mean who else is going to get why I am pumped about increasing weights on Deadlifts?!?!!

Not to mention that crap probably shrinks your man parts..yes I did go there..thought we could all use a laugh :)

Fiddle, you are in the process of achieving amazing things. There is some sound advice given by people throughout this thread. I think your drive and determination to succeed will be the reason you do, not the supplements you take. I'm still around the 300lb mark and just the thought of exercising can be tiring. I've never let this stop me. I've participated in a novice triathlon and a 100mile cycle amongst other things - I continue day after day.. I'm hoping to compete in a UK based competition next year called Bigger, stronger, faster and, like you, it will be my drive and determination to succeed that will get me there...no funny supplements, just good nutrition! Good Luck!!