Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My first NSV's post op!

4 1/2 weeks post sleeve surgery.

1. I went with my Mom a few nights ago to see Pirates of Penzance at the 5th Avenue Theatre and pre-op, I always had to squish in the seat and have my hips pinched the entire show...but, this time, I fit comfortably and was able to focus entirely on the show!

2. I bought some smaller jeans at Value Village for "further down the line" last week- Lane Bryant blue size 4 trouser fit jeans. Pre op, at my highest, I wore a size 7 blue petite LB jean (I miss this old LB sizing BTW- they are the only jeans that have ever fit me like a glove - larger hips, smaller waist). I thought today just to try them

on as gauge of where I am...surely they won't fit...and up and over my thighs and butt they slid, and zipped! HOORAY, this is actually working!

post-50108-13813668440249_thumb.jpg

3. Probably TMI, but my legs do not fall asleep anymore when I have to sit on the toilet for longer periods of time now! Lol.

4. Feet are getting less wide- shoes are fitting better now!

5. Serving a gooey, chocolate layer cake at a family party and not being tempted to eat a slice. I did have a small shaving of dark chocolate garnish and I was good! Chocolate craving over!

Highest weight- 330

Sw- 289

Current- 268.5

Height 5'5

Great NSVs...and at only only 4 1/2 weeks post op...amazing and wonderful.

Great fit on the jeans...:-)

3. Probably TMI, but my legs do not fall asleep anymore when I have to sit on the toilet for longer periods of time now! Lol.

Ha! I just assumed this happened to everyone! One more thing to look forward to!

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep a scrapbook of photos, weights and measurements and NSV'S so I can look back on how far I've come when I get to goal. Here's to lots more to come!

name='Phoenix79' timestamp='1375497119' post='934301']

going to keep a scrapbook of photos, weights and measurements and NSV's[/b]

Phoenix

you are doing great :)

we look forward to getting any and all NSV's :)

keeping a scrapbook, photos et al - is great :)

my big regret about my WLS is that i didn't keep track of what was going on pre-op and continue. with NSV's and stuff........... :angry:

so....you're taking over, where i should have started ;)

great that you will be keeping those important records!!!!!

congrats on losing 20+ lbs since WLS :)

take care

continued good luck

kathy

I've lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks. My clothes are so baggy and I don't bite the insides of my cheeks any more! I'm loving this.

Congratulations!

Dang! I never thought of the cheek biting thing as an issue with weight. Another thing to look forward to! WooHoo!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches