Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

AVILLA- COME HERE GIRLIE :):P :bananapartyhat: :hititbanana: :bananajump: :Banane14: :Banane03: DON'T CRY! YOUR HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF! ARE YOU EATING ENOUGH?? I WAS TOO TIGHT AND DIDN'T LOOSE A LB UNTILL AN UNFILL AND I COULD EAT AGAIN. DR SAID MY BODY WENT INTO "STARVATION MODE" AND QUIT BURNING FAT. HANG IN THERE- WE ARE HERE WITH YA!:Banane21:

I AM HAVING A BAD DAY. I ATE 2 MINI HERSHEY BARS AND DRANK A COKE. NOT EVEN A DIET ONE!! :Banane35: BUT IT STOPS HERE!:huytsao I JUST FILLED UP MY Water JUG AND WILL START DRINKING IMMEDIATELY! I AM HAVING Tomato Soup FOR SUPPER- LOW CAL AND ONLY 2PTS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS!

I DID GO TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT YESTERDAY. ALSO WALKED 2MILES W/DOG YESTERDAY EVENING. IT'S RAINY AND NASTY TODAY THOUGH! I WILL TRY AND HIT THE TREADMIL TONIGHT.:Banane10:

BOOT CAMP IS OFFICIALLY ON!

GOAL WT IN 2MONTHS=330

3/28 WT=352

4/2

4/9

4/16

4/23

4/3O

LOVE YOU ALL:kiss2:

TURNER24

I hear ya Turner on the candy. We have this choc candy jar full of all my favorites:faint: Why oh why do they do this to me:mad: I just went and pickup up a gyro salad for lunch, so I'm gonna fill up on this salad and meat, that way there is NO ROOM for junk.:rambo

Well I've eaten the salad and a few hours has passed, I'm not hungry but man do I want some of that candy:faint: I think I'm gonna make some crystal lite fruit punch and drink that. Lord help me:cry I''ve got to be good today because I can't go walking tonite, we have church....

Now it's 11pm at nite got in from Church a few hours ago. I said a prayer for a special friend on this board, you know who you are.....and I'm happy to report that I stayed on plan, no candy no off plan carbs. I just had my Protein shake for dinner,while my family enjoyed KFC with all the trimmings:hungry: :faint: I wanted some, but didn't...ya know what I mean? I'm off to bed now to bug the DH:heh:

Good morning fellow bootcampers! Hope everyone's day is off to a wonderful start. It's foggy and dull today but I am in a good mood. I got on the scale this morning and I was down 1 pound! :mad: I was ecstatic and surprised! I figured since I have been sitting in meetings day and night and not moving around, I would be up but I am down. I have been trying to do well with my diet since I can't exercise this week but I have even failed at that. I had a meeting out of town yesterday and we went to Olive Garden for lunch so I figured I was doomed. I love that place WAY TOO MUCH. I didn't do too bad though. I decided to splurge a little and order my fav meal and then took most of it home to hubby and he is having it for lunch today. I knew that it could be destructive if I ate it two days in a row. You know of course the evil voice in my head said, "Don't eat any salad, you don't want to fill up on it and not get the good stuff". So I indulged my little evil voice and avoided the salad. :heh:

Just to report in, I have exactly 20 lbs. now to go to get to 299. With me starting m/e on Monday, I am confident that I will reach and surpass that goal by Memorial Day!! :clap2:

Teresita, how ya doin? You have been on my mind. I hope all is well. :mad:

Turner, yesterday must have been a weak day for a lot of us. We will be stronger today!!! We will knock those temptations out of our minds!:boxing:

Tann you have such strength! Way to go on resisting temptation! :mad:

Josette, I had the same problem right before surgery. Since I had stopped my bc, I hadn't had a normal period and then one day I started. I kept going and going and going. They did a biopsy to see what was going on, pap tests, etc. Like Shoresexy, my lining was thick and hadn't shed correctly so over time, it built up. (Nasty, I know, sorry.) They also said that that my hormones were out of whack and after going on progesterone (sp?), it cleared up. Now I am normal! I am sure that the weight I have lost has helped a great deal with it. I know it's hard but keep your head up. :hug:

Avilla! That new ticker looks great!! It may be slow but you keep up the hard work girl! You are going to make it! :P I am so happy for you!

I'm ready to start camp again I hope. I've been having a horrible month. I started my period on March 1st (almost a week early) and had the worst period of my life for 2 weeks. I've been to the obgyn once already and I'm STILL bleeding. I've been on the pill since March 11th and I'm still bleeding. Not as bad but it hasn't stopped. I'm scared and right now I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back.

I am down to 342 as of this morning. That's 51 pounds down!

Girl, if you find anything out about that let me know...I did the same exact thing...Im going to be yucky...I didnt bleed for years due to having the depo...The day after my surgery I started bleeding and it just never stopped...Well, maybe 1 day here and there...I talked to my surgeon that told me to see my ob...The ob said that it should stop on its own and basically treated my like a stupid woman...Well, my surgery was in June and I ended up in the er around Nov-Dec with it being so bad that I felt faint...So they put me on estrogen trying to control it, but it didnt help either...So I went to see my regular dr that sent me to a different ob that told me that estrogen is stored in fat cells and since i was losing fat that it had no where to to and that the depo causes too much estrogen... I went thru the testing and sonograms and everything to make sure everything was ok and of course it was except for the bleeding...Well I went in and got a non estrogen iud put in in December and here it is almost April and I am still spotting, but no where near as bad as it was...Drives me crazy...I feel your pain girl

Great Job to Avilla and Niecy for losing that pound:scared: I'm off today and tomorrow:heh: Anyways I just brought this nice lil beef pot roast was gonna low roast it for Sunday dinner, but it's in the oven now. Hopefully it's ready by 2pm :hungry: Why wait until Sunday when I can eat it today:biggrin1: I decided I better fill up on meat today because the craving bug is really messing with my mind lately. Sunday is the day I go off plan so I gotta be strong until then.:faint: my son says i got back titties.you can visit him on myspace if you want to,his user name is mr.will

HI Y'all. Good to hear from you Teresita!!:welldoneclap:

Nothing much to report today.........just sayin hi! I walked on the treadmil at lunch. I am doing ok today.

I feel sexy in my size 28jeans:rolleyes: I know its still huge:rolleyes but its not size 32's which is what I was in the last time I bought them!:heh:

I am trying to stay inspired! Talk to you all tomorrow!!

Bye

:welcome2:Tammy we would love to have you join us in bootcamp! Basically what we do is post our stats to begin with. Weight and measurements if you are comfortable with that. Also a goal that you would like to achieve by the end of bootcamp. Some post their daily menus as well as what they did as far as exercise and Water drinking for the day.

Our main objective is to support one another but also push each other along. We are a family here! You can always gain strength from a fellow bootcamper when you don't have enough to get you by. If you need a shoulder to cry on or a friendly push in the right direction, we will be there for you whether it's weight related, family, job...whatever. Welcome aboard!! :biggrin1:

Ok, I started working out again today...13 runs and 18 walks for me...Might take me a few days to get back to where I was when I stopped the other day, but I am working on it...

20 oz orange water

8 oz chocolate whey (breakfast)

medium size salad (lunch)

grilled chicken and veggies (planned dinner)

40 oz Water (so far)

20 oz green tea

Out of no where I started feeling restriction again so the last 2 days I have felt really tight, its strange..But I called and cancelled my fill for tomorrow to see how I do...But I am glad that I called cuz the nurse let me know that with United that we now have to have a 30 day approval period before going in for the fills...So, I told the nurse to just go ahead and schedule me for a fill in about 30 more days and if I dont need that one either that I will call and cancel it too...lol...She knows its a pain in the butt...But oh well, so I here I go working hard again trying to get back on track since I lost a few lbs and down lower than my lowest since surgery...Its kind of inspiring I guess

:amen: Denise, I couldn't have said it better:biggrin1:

:welcomeB: TAMMY, I like your name:heh: it's my name too.

We just started the camp yesterday, and it ends 5-28 Memorial Day. Turner, Denise and myself are shooting for 20lbs gone. I'm not sure what the others are aiming for:confused: It's not just about the pounds gone, its also about setting good habits for the rest of our lives:D :cheer2:

I've been out just about all day, did my walk early and am just eating my first meal of the day at 4pm:eek: I got down 20 oz of Water, which is very sad:spit: :) . This roast is pretty good I made before I left home this morning.:hungry: I'm still doing good by not eating off plan, I will have a Protein Shake way later if I get hungry tonite. And WILL drink more :spit: .

GOOD TO HEAR FROM SGT. TERESITA:rockon: :humble: :hug: :welldoneclap:

Just a quick hello ladies. I gained 1.5 pounds this week. I am SOOOOO frustrated. Work has been hectic. I barely had a chance to drink my coffee. Tomorrow is also going to be hectic and extra long. Exercise hasn't even been considered this week.

Welcome Tammy! I am new here too.