Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's on your "what if" list?

OMG... reading thru the posts, my heart just jumped out of my chest when I saw Brenden Frasier with the leaf... WOW!

Jack is Jack from the Simpsons... Captain Jack with the white beard, sailor hat, and wonderful squenty eye. Mostly I have the hots for him cause I am in Jacks Harem on LBT. Said it before and I will say it again...I love Jack!!! :love:

Here are the pics for those that don't know the names on my list...

hotties.bmp

I just forced my DH to give me his list. He said the cast from Desperate Housewives, but not Nicolette Sheridan. He has no imagination.

Do dead guys count?? Since this is fantasy, I imagine so.

So for me a few dead guys:

Burt Lancaster

Raul Julia

Gregory Peck

Hmmm..

Johnny Messner

Morris Chesnut

Kevin Spacey

I would break all of them in half if given the opportunity.

My DH?

His choices would be

Isabella Rosellini

Anjelica Houston as Morticia Adams

The orange haired girl from The Fifth Element

I personally really agree with his first two... If i was a guy ide want to to do them too. :)

Tyson Beckford (Model)

A Basketball player (tall ones)

A Football player (tall ones)

:)

My three would be:

1) Please don't laugh you guys...the KING OF POP Michael Jackson (that's what the MJ in my screen name means) I LOVE him! Meet him & Janet once on 10/8/1994 wasn't able to take a picture w/ him, but I got one of him.

2)Matthew McConaughey-hey-hey!

3)I can not think of anyone else! Oh yeah Coby Bell too cute!

Teresita I have met alot of celebs and professional athletes. One of them is on your list of "what if". Here are a few: 1) Me and Jermaine O'neal (Pacers), 2) Me and Tyson Beckford (woohooo! SUPER NICE) and last but not least the legendary Reggie Miller (the pic wouldn't minimize). I don't have any pics w/ pro football atheletes, but I have a pic of me hanging out at K. Thomas(Jacksonville Jaguars)house in Jacksoville. I will take these pics off, since it didn't mention pics.

meandjermaine.jpgmeandTyson.jpgmeandreggie.jpg

Steph! Rings in the nipples? OWEEE!!! And bullrings too :) :)??? Do you want to be pierced? Do you feel like a bull sometimes? :) :) I have 3 holes in each ear but that's far as I'm going! Too painful!

Anyway, I've always felt that our dreams have meanings and try to figure them out but htta one has been stumped. :) :)

I know it was so weird - I'm not a tattoo or piercing kinda person - I'm a bit on the conservative side I think, no desire to have any holes anywhere but my ears. It was so funny when I told my DH, he said oh geesh Steph and chuckled. I have half a notion to get some big clip on rings just to get a rise out of him. LOL

Sam Elliot---back in the Mask time period. I'd hop on a bike behind him!!
My mom has a thing for him, especially circa "Roadhouse". But she also has a thing for Michael Bolton, long-haired version. And Sylvester Stallone.
And Wheetsin!!!! I'm with the others! Fred flinstone? ???!!!!! I have never!!! LOL!!!!! LOL !!!!!!LOL!!!!!!
Maybe I have some splaining to do over that one. In the dream I was a sex therapist (something I really considered doing a while ago). Only instead of just talking with people about it, helping them overcome their fears, etc. I would show them what to do. So maybe I was more of a... sex consultant. So Fred & Wilma came in, and were having some problems, and I pretty much threw Fred to the floor and was like, "Watch, this is what you do..." And thus began the sex dream. Very platonic, so at least I can feel good about that. I don't remember the details of how Jimmy Smits *cringe* worked into it, I must have blocked that from memory.

As you can probably tell I have no shortage of sex dreams. Unfortunately (most of the time) they don't happen on nights when I can sleep in. :) I could start a list of "people I've had dream sex with" but it would require its own thread.

UNFORTUNATELY I've not yet had a sex dream about this guy. How could I not after seeing that shower picture?!?

You know, IRL I really don't dig the big muscular guys. Or bald heads. This guy is my exception. It's the voice. I was hooked after watching Iron Giant, before I even knew what he looked like.

Sexy & dorky. Perfect!

post-205294-13813134516588_thumb.jpg

post-205294-13813134516919_thumb.jpg

So Wheetsin, when are you going to start that new thread? I'm anxiously awaiting! Whew! I'm a dreamer too. Some of the "best" sex I've had has been in dreams. And the best part is, my lovely bride likes me to tell her the details which leads to "round two"! Nothing wrong with fantasizing is there?

1) Please don't laugh you guys...the KING OF POP Michael Jackson

DUDE, I was gonna put MJ as one of my picks!! Of course, him from the mid to late 80's. Not him today. He was soooo hot during the Thriller era!!

DUDE, I was gonna put MJ as one of my picks!! Of course, him from the mid to late 80's. Not him today. He was soooo hot during the Thriller era!!

Ummm... ewwwww. :)

OMG Weetsin!!! that shower pic of Vin makes me want to go take a nap right now....just in case I MIGHT have a dream about him. Of course it would be a sex dream. What else could you dream about that pic.... :faint:

I'm out of my mind right now...please leave a message...cat

I wish that page had been just a little longer.

He has a funky bellybutton.