Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's on your "what if" list?

No Way Carlene! I'm loving your posts... don't you dare run away from this thread! I love that you are so.. in the know!

I gotta admit.. I love the pretty boys!! I wish that Keith Urban would shave!

Anybody love Paul Walker and Jon Bon Jovi? Those were the other two that I wanted to put on my list.. YUMMO!

post-213691-13813134785333_thumb.jpg post-213691-13813134785499_thumb.jpg

post-205970-13813134513965_thumb.jpg

post-205970-13813134514133_thumb.jpg

I spent most of last night trying to whittle my list down to 3, there are so many hotties out there! Here they are in no particular order cuz they are all super hot.....

Taye Diggs

Justin Timberlake

Usher

I kinda wanna trade one of mine in on Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Boy did she look good last night on The New Adventures of Old Christine...

I agree Wheets... I love dorky guys!! I am not into pretty boys at all.

The whole bad boy thing has always been a huge turn on for me as well.

Here's a pic of Mike Ness:

017.jpg

YUMMY!

Ryan Gosling is a "pretty boy", but in the Notebook when his hair is all shaggy and he has that shadow of a beard... it's all about YUM!

You take the words right outta my MOUTH!!!! YUMMMY!

How could I have forgotten the Lost guys!? For me it would be Sayid then Sawyer.

Same here...I have to add Jack too that list thought. Sawyer is my absolute favorite. They better not ever ever kill him off!!!

My List: Collin Ferrall

Matthew Mccaugnehey (sp?)

Johhny Depp

My bfs List: Salma Hayek

Rachel Weis

Lateita Casta (thank goodness he likes curvy women!) :)

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/156/160

5'7 1/2 ''

Ryan Reynolds, Gary Dourdan, Brendan Fraser (in order).

PS - Ryan Reynolds is questionably comitted to Alanis Morisette, but she's not so great so I'm sure he'll dump her as soon as he realizes what a great person I am.

post-205294-13813134514244_thumb.jpg

post-205294-13813134514451_thumb.jpg

post-205294-13813134514636_thumb.jpg

post-205294-13813134514718_thumb.jpg

post-205294-1381313451529_thumb.jpg

For bad boy-ish look I'd have to go with Chris Nunez (Miami Ink).

Ryan Reynolds, Gary Dourdan, Brendan Fraser (in order).

PS - Ryan Reynolds is questionably comitted to Alanis Morisette, but she's not so great so I'm sure he'll dump her as soon as he realizes what a great person I am.

Gary Dourdan is hot!!!

I think Ryan Reynolds is cute...He still looks the same as he did when he played on Fifteen (if anyone remembers from Nicolodeon). He's probably known Alanis from their Nic days. She played on You Can't do that on Television.

I think Ryan Reynolds is cute...He still looks the same as he did when he played on Fifteen (if anyone remembers from Nicolodeon). He's probably known Alanis from their Nic days. She played on You Can't do that on Television.
Ok, you're the only other person I've communicated with who has ever heard of Fifteen or You Can't Do That. I had a crush on him WAY back then, and it just never went away!

Then when Two Guys, a Girl... came on, I caught it one night and I was like - HEY! That's my guy!... and ever since he pops up just often enough to keep me happy.

mmmmm mmmmmm on those Ryan Reynolds shots Wheets! I like Nunez and Ami and Garver from Miami Ink. Garver seems very... soulful. Something about him is very sexy.. maybe its his talent. Here is a pic of Ami.post-207061-13813134787035_thumb.jpg

post-205970-13813134515453_thumb.jpg

Ok, you're the only other person I've communicated with who has ever heard of Fifteen or You Can't Do That. I had a crush on him WAY back then, and it just never went away!

Then when Two Guys, a Girl... came on, I caught it one night and I was like - HEY! That's my guy!... and ever since he pops up just often enough to keep me happy.

No one seems to remember Fifteen. I loved that show. I thought he was cute back then too....