Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

164 Days Post Op Extended Tummy Tuck Result Pics

Just Wanted to touch base with you regarding my extended Tummy Tuck results. Its been over 5 months now and I can finally say I am feeling closer to feeling normal again. I still have very little sensation around alot of my stomach and upper thighs. From what I understand it can take Years to resolve since sensory nerve regrowth is very slow according to my doctor. I finally feel comfortable lifting weights now. I still avoid crunches because it still feels tight and uncomfortable to me.

My Scars are healing and fading wonderfully. The side scar and back scar are higher than I would like, but I had already been prepared to accept a scar before I had the surgery so I have accepted that. I went to a followup visit last week and discussed scar revision. The back of my scar is a little jacked up and puckered looking where the drain tubes came out. I also asked if he could lower my side scar and he said he could if I wanted him to. I get my scar revision in October so I am very excited about that.

The only dissapointment I have is that when I started running on the treadmill my butt jiggles. I have excess skin on my butt and thighs which really need to be removed if I want a super tight jiggle free body. I probably should have gotten a lower body lift butt I couldn't afford it. I might get my backside and thighs done in a few years to finish things off. I will see how much I can firm things up with the gym first.

Overall I am very satisfied with my results. My doctor did an awesome job. Ok - heres some pics for you guys.

med_gallery_21025_4535_814012.jpg

med_gallery_21025_4535_49281.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on the new you! Your doc did a great job. Are you 5 months out from the tuck or from wls? Thanks for sharing pics

5 months out from tummytuck. Its recommended to weight at least a year after you reach goal before you get cosmetic surgery.

Love your results!

BTW, I have consulted with 5 surgeons, and they are no longer recommending that long of a wait... but, in my case I will have been at goal about 9 months when I have my surgery.

5 months out from tummytuck. Its recommended to weight at least a year after you reach goal before you get cosmetic surgery.