Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

More f*&%#ing SNOW!

Green: Awesome. You name your coats. How about your frocks? Or do you seldome wear frocks? Like me.

Drewslou: Thanks! Appreciate your genorosity! Bet you wouldn't mind if we decided to truck some home with us. We could put a nice layer of Coors Lite on the bottom.

I hardly ever wear dresses or get dressed up. I would rather have elective surgery than get dressed up and this is why I rarely agree to go to weddings. I end up feeling like a cowboy in drag.:)

Green: The only time I dress up is when I have to go to a function w/ my DH. And even then I don't wear dresses. When I worked I preferred pants and jackets to skirts of any kind. Now if I could just figure out a way to get rid of a purse! Purses are fun though, skirts are an encumbrance.

Does Green wear cowboy boots? You could fit right in here in Texas. Except you'd have to leave Norton at home. He'd shed his fur here. The coat, not the cat. You can bring the cat. He'll shed his fur too, but no so's you'd notice.

I usually wear black pants or jeans in the winter. In the summer I always wear black or white capris. I wear flat soled shoes, usually a walking shoe or sandal, or ankle high boots. I am fond of colourful foot wear. The ankle boots are Tomato red and my other boots look like the kind that wrestlers wear. I have two black leather vests, one is quilted leather. In the summer I wear a lot of baggy linen stuff, usually white. This is because it gets very damn hot and humid up here.

But no, no cowboy boots although many years ago I used to have a pair in lavender leather! They were pretty cute.

Come on out to Colorado! We have plenty of snow to go around!

We never get snow (Dallas)!! IF we do it melts the next 1-2days- It is rarely below 50 here until Feb!! We have one-two months of cold (below 50) if we are lucky. Its always easier to enjoy if you dont HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

I miss the Marlboro man, come to think of it.

Yeah, he was quite a hunk, wasn't he? Died of lung cancer, appropriately enough, but still a shame.

But no, no cowboy boots although many years ago I used to have a pair in lavender leather! They were pretty cute.

I have pink (mauve, actally) Justin ropers. You gotta have jeans and cowboy boots here so you can g

I have pink (mauve, actally) Justin ropers. You gotta have jeans and cowboy boots here so you can go boot scootin'!

But I like to get all girlified once in a while. Not often, though - just once in a while.

Green: Good song, "Boot Scootin' Boogie"

Do you ever at least wear jeans? They're my uniform.

Your boots sound tres' chic!

Green: Good song, "Boot Scootin' Boogie"

Do you ever at least wear jeans? They're my uniform.

Your boots sound tres' chic!

Oh, I wear jeans all the time. I have black ones and blue ones. Green loves jeans but they have to be tapered in at the ankle. Flared ones make me look like a colonial lampshade from the rear end!:(

Not to change the subject or anything... lol... but we are supposed to get more snow on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They are saying this will be a huge storm like our blizzard right before Xmas. High temps will be below zero for a few days it sounds like. I heard a prediction of 3 feet this morning! Ack! I am so moving to AZ for the winter I think. Snow birds have the right idea!

That's pretty distressing, I'm supposed to fly in on Sunday.:(

Maybe I'll ask Dr. K if he can just freeze me instead of using the general anesthetic.

Drewslou: Don't feel too bad, we're supposed to get some ice. Sometimes a heavy coating of ice can wreak more havoc than a 3 ft. snowfall. I feel sorry for you all who have gotten snowed in and are tired of it though. This has been a freaky winter. Temps are in the 60s here today. Lots of sunshine. I'm not complaining.

DrewsLou,

Maybe all you people in Colorado could wave that storm our way. I live in Montana and we haven't had squat for snow. It is 52F today and I am dyin'. I think Mother Nature is having a hot flash :)