Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Claud -- I might even see him this weekend. But it is gonna be strictly friends. It was all flattering, confusing :-) BUT still my best friend... and I think he better stay that way. Even if he did manage to make me a bit curious. haha

But like I said... a few years from now, "who knows?"

He might just grow up someday. But Im not holding my breath.

We are going to Milwuakee together in May, his band is playing the Milwuakee Metalfest.... and he'd kick my butt if I wasn't there with him. He is also going to a wedding with me in April... and I will probably be up there every other weekend this summer. Even if he is confusing... the one constant in the last 8 years.... he always cheers me up and make me happy. That won't change. That's why we've always been such good friends.

Bman let me say I am glad you are not ruling him out because my husband and I were best friends not for as long as yall too but a while and then it clicked we should date because we already loved each other and over 5 yrs later I could not have made a better choice he is still my best friend and husband and I can honestly say he always will be my best friend

I hope something can pan out between you too

I know people say don't ruin the friendship by dating and it won't if yall are adult about it

also I knew you said he was childish maybe he has never had a reason to grow up

just some thoughts with my morning Breakfast

BKwalling -- He is childish in ONE aspect and that is the fact that he demands a perfect body in women. (gag me) That's why i've never really let him touch me. I am not perfect. I know what he said about all those other women over the years... and they were wayyy better looking than me. They stick around for 3 days and are gone, but he's adored me for a long time. Hell, when I lived in Indianapolis. We both had keys to the other's house. We were never apart for more than a few hours each day.

THAT is why ive always kept him at arms length. I never wanted to get hurt. I always knew there was something different between us than any other friend that I've had, but I certainly never felt about him like I did my husband.

However, maybe that is because I never allowed myself to try. For me it was instant love, with my ex... I couldn't have stopped myself from falling for him if I'd tried. I am pretty inexperienced in that department though. I think falling in love with your best friend would be the best relationship. You'd be happy.Thats why I married my ex. I thought he was my best friend. I was just wrong.

What I'm waiting for Eric to realize is that he is going to be 30 years told next February, and he still has not been happy or satisfied with a single person that he's dated.... and trust me he has dated alot. You would THINK that would indicate something. BUT that is something he is going to simply have to figure out on his own (if he ever figrures it out).

That ok with me right now. I am definitely still not over my husband. So, he can go meet all the wrong girls he wants... he will figure out what he wants someday. When he is 80... maybe... ha

But yeah, if he ever shows an interest someday... I'd definitely give him a chance.

He may not be the one right now but he's definitely been good for you. Its just good to hear you happy.

More snow today... blah!

Anyone have big plans for St.Patty's day tomorrow? Our friend always throws a party - we always have a REAL good time. Its about 10 years of tradition.

I still can't seem to get breakfast down. The dr didn't want to give me too much fill because I told him I'm alot tighter in the am - I just had about 2 bites and I'm not really golfballing but I can feel it sitting in my chest. Guess I'll just have to learn how to treat my band.

bev- Just enjoy to the max . you never know what life may hold for you :(

best friends always make the best husbands that what they say hope my bestfriend shows that intrest in me when he sees me lol :)

Girls enjoy your weekend I keep you posted on my fill (ouch ) lol and hopefully this one will work .

bk-lets keep in touch ok You can do it!!! more like we can do it !! let be ready for summer yay!!

enjoy!!

clau:clap2:

Brandi - just enjoy it - if something's meant to happen, it will. I'm glad you're protective a bit on where you are (and where he is) in life - good going!

On another topic:

Anyone get stuck on carrots? I find it so ironic that I got irritated/stuck on something so innocent and healthy, three hours before I was supposed to go out to dinner with friends - and I'd even allocated plenty of my daily calories for dinner, and ate two painful bites of my $30 piece of fish since my stoma was still irritated from the stupid carrots. Yeah, I probably didn't chew them enough, I know, bad Annie, but dang it, I was all ready to get back to a "normal" amount of calories yesterday! I ended up at like 500 or something stupid.

(and the dang scale's still stuck... 228.6, 228.6, 228.6, 228.6..... I wanna throw the thing out the window!)

Just checking in. I'm in a bad place. I have been crying since last night - for no reason. There is nothing wrong, I am just exhausted from life right now. I'm 2 pounds lighter today, so something is working, but overall I feel overwhelmed by work and single motherhood. My eyes are leaking - just a steady little trickle. I'm not PMSing and I'm definitely not pregnant. Just feeling blue, I guess.

TTYL.

Steph -- I am gonna party too much this weekend. I feel it coming.

I am going out with a friend for her Bday tonight, and then tomorrow i think i am heading back up to indianapolis... which always means going out somewhere. They are offering free cab rides there! so that is a free pass for trouble.

Annie - I got stuck on an onion once so I know what you mean about the carrot. It really ticked me off at the time. Like you said... not so big... seemed like no big deal. GGGrrrrr, I hate finding out the "hard" way.

Claud -- I bet your best friend is gonna notice you. You size 10 sexy mamma!! You are much smaller than me :-) 4 sizes smaller... go show off that new shape... and good luck on your fill :-)

NAT! Girl, we love you - if there's anything we can do to help cheer you up, please... let us know! :( You are amazing, and you're entitled to feel overwhelmed occasionally, just know you're strong and you'll get through it - you always do!

Brandi - have FUN this weekend! :) Glad to hear I'm not the only one to get a stupid little veggie piece stuck. I still haven't PB'd yet, but I would say yesterday I got my first "slime"... uhm, YUK!

Hey girls....miss me?? I was away working making some money!-- :(

What did I miss?

NAT--get better, baby somedays we all just need a good cry! Let it out.

Hugs, PM if you need me.

BV--I'll come party with you!

I am confused lately. I have not lost a damn pound since the fill...BUT I can not wear my 20's anymore. I went to Lane Bryants and tried on 18, no too big....got all the way down to a 14 top!! I don't undertand it! lol....but I am worried because this is the last size before I have to leave my favorite store, actully the only place I have bought at for 8 years.....sSCARY

wow Boo!! Congrats on the shrinking sizes!!! That's Awesome!!! I am not buying any more clothes until they end in 'teen ;-)

NAT...sorry to hear you're feeling blue...I know that single motherhood can be overwhelming at times....maybe you just need a break for a while!? Not sure if you can get it...but HUGS to you!!! Hang in there!!

I'm here. Thanks ladies. I'm feeling better, but not quite myself. My friend came over on Friday and I ended up telling him how I feel - and crying like a complete blubbering idiot. He called me last night to check on me, but haven't talked to him since. I'm sure he's running for the hills by now.

I came to my Mom's house thinking it would make me feel better. She's helping with my little guy, which is nice. I was in the kitchen and she asked if I was losing weight. Before I could give an answer, she said, "Or is it because you're wearing black?" Then she came into the kitchen and poked at me, then rubbed my butt and said, "No you're a little thinner, your butt's not so big." And that was all she said. I FUCKING HATE THAT WOMAN SOMETIMES. I almost started to cry and go home. I just said, "Gee thanks mom. I'll take that as a compliment." I won't see her again until summer.

My Mom's friend gave me a big pile of clothes, all work-friendly, most in sizes 14, 16 and 18. I mean, I CLEANED UP! A lot of the things she wanted to give me were too big, so I didn't take them.

I'm going home in the morning to get myself to church. I feel like God is the only thing that's gonna get me through right now. I am completely, utterly overwhelmed by life right now. I feel so out of control it's scary.

Tomorrow I'm back on my band-rules, exercise, etc. I have a month to the wedding, and I have to get down another size (or two). My goal is 235.

Love you guys!

I am having a night at home too. Me and the puppy. Hang in there Nat. We are so much stronger than we give ourselves credit for... I know you'll be ok. Just get that beautiful son of yours and hug him close and remember how wonderful you truly are... You created a wonderful young man and you are a wonderful, beautiful mother.

Dont let your mother's comments get you down. Those backhanded compliments are something people do just to spite you. It means she DOES notice the changes... no matter how rudely she expessed it. Many people do that because they are jealous of our accomplishments. Ignore the rudeness, and just realize she saw the change. :-) You're doing great Nat.

I agree with BV on this one Nat--her being rude is about her being insecure, nothing to do with you. She does notice and that is what counts. Next time be sweet as freaking pie and say "it is so nice that you notice mom! THAT IS GREAT!" :)

I am so going to fail my tests this week, I have been a big slacker..lol...I am a dumbass for sure...