Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

It's lil ole selfish me popping in to say how fucking HOT I looked at work today! The janitor said "I almost didn't recognize you!" the security guy blew me kisses, the IT guys were chatting me up and one said "You've lost a lot of weight, you look great!" and the local IT boss also told me how great I look and told me to keep it up. I had on my size 16w black pants and a tucked in blouse (black w/white polka dots) with 3" heels. My hair is gorgeous, my make up was perfect, and I am not kidding.... I felt like Grand Rapids' Next Top IT Model! I was switching around and actually had a great day today! There is LOTS of drama at work, but I was the observer, not a party to the games. HA!

Personals later. Would you believe I'm back at the office? I have a sitter because I was supposed to have a date tonight but he's late getting back into town, and I didn't have anything to do while I waited. I suck, I know.

Tonight, by the way, I have on black jeans with a criss-cross cut knit cranberry colored sweater. I have on a push up bra and the girls look faboo! I'm at a point where I amaze myself. And I'm only 218. Wait til I'm under 200 lbs. Jiminy Christmas I'm gonig to be a hard bitch to live with at 165! ahaha

My sister, by the way, starved herself back down to a size 6. Little harlot. She is determined NOT to let me get skinnier than she is. Don't matter, cuz I'm smarter and prettier and make better life choices. (Damn that was catty... but it's true)

Nat

good morning girls

nat well done on all your lovely compliments it makes you feel like you can take on the world when your floating around

i had to come in tell you my day kind o started like that as the mums in my sons nursery were saying how fabulous i look and they didnt know whether to mention my weight loss but just wanted to say they thought i looked amazing....so in my floaty mood me & mate went shopping or party dress for my hubbys work do in december and i picked one up it was 100 euro in the sale which i thought was way too expensive as it not a dress you cant wear alot ,(its memerable)and anyway i thought sod it il try it on so i went to fitting rooms and girl said "you do realize this is size sixteen" .....in a way that suggested you have no chance of fitting it ,i was so embarassed and felt my confidence hit the floor and to add insult to injury it fitted everywhere except my boobs and my mate who hadnt heard her was outside going come on show me ...god love when i walked out she was gushing about how good i looked but i was stood there with zip about an inch from fastening ,it might have gone up but for price i wasnt tugging ,but it made me realise how much we do take other peoples comments to heart even dopey ignorant shop assistants !!!!!

oh brandi im from ireland honey

Transformer - yes everything is better drizzled in chocolate :) (or amaretto but thats another story)

VA - This fill is so flipping irritating!!! Some days my band will let me eat a little salad and a slice of pizza and sometimes it won't let me eat anything.

Nikki - I'm the same way, any small neg. comment and it blows all my confidence. I could have had 10 compliments today and one negative remark would be all I can think about. Don't let them get you down, the people who know you and see you can see how great you look.

Are you guys caught up with the time change yet? Its pissing me off. I can't stay awake until 11, I think I'm falling asleep 10-10:15 and then I'm wide awake at 6. Which is my old sleep time of asleep at 11 and up at 7 - so rather then take advantage of the extra hour I could probably go for a walk instead I sit here thinking its so friggin cold!!! I'm making myself feel guilty.

Kaydoll leaves for Vegas tomorrow!!! woohoo - lucky lady! I hope you have a wonderful time, which I'm sure you will.

NAT You HOT MAMMA YOU!! Smokin up the office....You Go Girl! :) Wish I could say I feel so hot..my scale is NOT being very cooperative...it just keeps going up and up! I hope my Dr. calls back today so I can convince him I need a fill under fluro ASAP! I can eat way more than I'm supposed to right now and that's not a good thing!

Nik...at least you got into a size 16!!! I'm still about 30-40 pounds away from being able to do that! soo GOOD FOR YOU! Don't let the fitting room lady ruin your day!

KAY...have a fabulous time in LV!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Steph...WISH I had your problems! Right now I seem to be able to eat anything and everything and too much of it and my self control right now is non existent!

Nat - so are you sizzling today? LOL Feels good to be looking good and you look marrrrrrrrrvolous!

Nat--lol girl you rock it baby! :) Good for you!

Brandi---I agree with you! :) I wish we had a uniform that no matter what we look like...lol...I am sitting here in class and there is a young boy (you know 18 or so) and all of these girls are just drooling all over him in his ROTC uniform...lol..... :tape2:

Va--I am so sorry about the job outlook! I hope it gets better soon!

Claud--only a few days till we party! lol...what ya got planned for us?

Nikki---Ah, an Irish lady! :tape2: lol...I thought you were from the UK as well..lol...bloody hell I was wrong!

Steph--time change is killing me, I am falling asleep @ 7 or so...lol...

Transformer---lol freeze your butt off there girl! :nono:

Well, I am crazy busy ladies...ugh...lol...

HI

OK SO i WANT STOP LAUGHING I WENT ON A BLIND DATE ON SUNDAY THE GUY WAS A TOTAL TOTAL LOOSER ANYWAYS SO I LEFT HIM AT THE MOVIES LOL YES MEAN BUT ANYWAYS THE MOVIE DIDNT EVEN START AND I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE AND HE MADE ME PAY FOR drinks OK NOT USE TO DOING THAT .

ANYWAYS SO HE CALLED ME THAT NIGHT AND OF COURSE I DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE LEFT A MESSAGE SAYING I WAS CHILDISH AND HE NEEDED AN EXPLINATION ECT. SO HE CALLED ME LAST NIGHT I DIDNT PICK UP GUY CANT GET A DAMB HINT LOL SO HE SAID YOU KNOW CLAUDIA YOUR CHILDISH YOUR THIS AND THAT AND TO TOP IT OFF YOUR UGULLLLLLLLLLLLY AND HUNG UP .. SO I MADE MY BROTHER HEAR THE MESSAGE AND HE WAS PISST OVIOUSLY I WAS LAUGHING HE TELLS ME WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING I SAID IT ALL OK KOOL I MAY BE UGULY BUT HE DIDNT SAY I AM FAT LOL MY BROTHER STARTED LAUGHING I SAID OTHER TIMES OVIOUSLY THE FIRST THING OUT OF SOMEONE MOUTH WOULD OF BEEN YOU UGLY FAT BLA BLA . SO I WAS HAPPY THE FAT PART LOL JAJAJA DIDNT HAPPEN. JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING DUMB THAT MADE ME HAPPY .

BOO- DONT HAVE EXACT PLANNS BUT WILL SHOW YOU San Diego AND MAYBE MEXICO IF YOU WANT . WE SHOULD CHECK OUT BEV LOL MARINE JAJAJAJA J/K BEV.

LOVE YOU GALS

CLAU

Claud--I think your brother was being a protective brother, very sweet!

The guy was a jerk, I would blow it off, why should you get upset at him?

I have never been to Mexico, how close is it?? What would I need to go? I get in at 1 pm Wednesday and basically have all that day to hang out. I have to work Thursday in the am...ugh...

claud- I love how you took that negative comment from a nasty jerk and turned it into a positive! By the way, you know you are smokin' hot, not ugly at all! Of course he knew that, that is why he kept calling. If you were ugly he wouldn't have bothered. Go girl! Heartbreaker already.

tomorrow, workout 3 of week 3! Can't wait.

Can you believe it may snow this weekend. Oh how i hate the cold!

BOO- Tijuana MEXICO IS ABOUT 15 MIN FROM WERE YOUR GOING TO STAY . IT UP TO YOU ANYWAYS YOU WOULD NEED EITHER A PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE . I GET OFF AT 5 PM BUT I WILL TRY TO GET OFF AT 2PM THE DAY YOU ARRIVE IF ALL POSSIBLE I TRY MY BEST .

SWEET: THANK YOU :) I KNOW I IAM UGULY( I AM ONLY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE REFRENCES AVIALABLE UPON REQUEST LOL ) LOL BUT OH WELL I NOT THAT FAT ANYMORE AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY LOL

NAT- HI

STEPH - HI

VA- HI

READ YOU LATER I AM AT WORK LOL

CLAU !!!:whoo:

Claud...You crack me up girl!!! I think its funny that he kept calling you but then had to resort to an insult (and a LAME one at that) to make himself feel better about being blown off! ;-) You are a HOT chick and any guy would be lucky to have you!!

Sweet...they're saying we may get some flurries here in VA tomorrow night, but I'll believe that when I see it! :)

Quick note for now - more later, including personals.

I uploaded 2 pics onto the Yahoo site. One of DS on Halloween and the other of me, post my date the night.

Heading to work,

Nathalie

good morning! I guess Kaydoll is off on vaca in vegas - lucky ducky.

We have snow. Just a covering but its still snowing lightly.

I'm doing nothing today - alittle light housework, pay some bills, watch old movies and do a little baking. My son and dil are coming for dinner tomorrow night and its the only time I get to do any real cooking.

Have a good day ladies.

I wanted to share with the group that I originally started out with!!!

I was supposed to have my surgery Dec 06 with you all, but had to be bumped to Januray!

Do you remember me?

I reached my goal!!!!!!

My goal was to get near/at 145 for my 34th b-day (yesterday)

and I weighed in today at 147!!!!!

How are you all doing????

Congratulations girl! I've lost weight but, unfortunatley NOT near goal yet :P but i don't miss those 90 pounds! Cant wait until I can say that I reached my goal too though. So, glad you checked in... we are all still here and going strong!