Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

nat - ive had some major hair loss... but my hair was so thick before that now it is like normal peoples hair... you cant notice that its thinning... thank god I had all that hair to lose!

my doc said it doesnt usually happen with band patients... ive just lost so fast that my body is kind of in shock...

thanks guys, i'm going to call my surgeon on monday and schedule a fill. He first said only 2 a year! but last time he called me and had me come back after 2 weeks because he was going on vacation. so it's been a month now, maybe a bit more would be good. I am starving after 2-3 hours.

Brandi- I just have to tell you, you a amazing!! and looking like a hottie! wow! I think it's your positive attitude that is working it. Also, I am losing my hair in big fist fulls like crazy. worse than after i gave birth. my hair is semi thick so i think it will be fine. but when i wring it out after washing it, i pull out handfuls.

I am getting my Water in, but not really tracking calories, i'll start that again. I fell off the exercise bandwagon on vacation. I'll start back up again. my right arm is all flab! like an old lady novw! yuck. i have a scar on my left armpit so that arm is never flabby.

Ok....all you Grey's Anatomy Fans....You'll know what I mean when I just say SERIOUSLY!????

This last fill ROCKS!!!!! All I've had to eat today is a sausage pattie for b.fast, and some tuna fish for lunch...and it's 6PM and I'm STILL Not even hungry! I'm a gonna drop some Serious Poundage this month, I just know it!! Especially since Steph is also going to kick my ass onto the elliptical machine! ;-)

Oh yeah, and as for last nights episode....Although I enjoyed Addisons little vacation, I'm not sure I'd watch the spinoff show!

But Survivor....Yau Man is gonna WIN! I just know it! :)

Hey sweethearts! Good day today - I got a compliment from someone who really means alot to me. My friend Nancy, she doesn't know about the surgery, she moved away last fall so I haven't seen her in a good 6 months. Her dh was in the other day and I guess he went home and told her I had lost alot of weight. She came in and said oh steph you look wonderful! Arch told me you lost weight but wow you look great! (ok so they were members of the club - but my favs - bff's) So that meant alot to me. And then my other member/friend said Steph I think you are losing weight by the minute. LOL I was looking hot today! oh yeah! Sassy good thing your good looking man wasn't around or he'd a been wiping the sweat off his brow.. LOL I wore a shirt I bought right before easter but although it "fit" I didn't feel comfortable in it - today I felt sexy in it. I can't believe how 2 lbs makes you feel! I'm feeling like I can actually hit goal before Christmas!

Sassy you look wonderful - really tell the difference!

Nat - good girl and you didn't really over do it - but go walk anyway it makes a girl feel good.

The rest of you... we are strong, we are invinceable, we are WOMAN!! Beautiful sexy soon to be thin smart fun women!

I was so busy at work today I only at about 400 calories - so I think I'll go make a t-bone and hit 1000 - LOL joking! seriously I'm hungry and I really like eating this late, 8:00, bc then I dont' snack, don't even think about snacking. I am having steak but not sure if I can eat more then about 4 oz. Wish me luck... no pb'ing tonight!

Love ya ladies, have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks so much ladies! I feel great. I think this is the first time I'm really realizing that I've LOST! And i say LOST in a good way! lol.

~Sassy

Hi all- Someone motivate me! AHHHH I cant get off my butt and go workout! I dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love working out and I am very active, I dont feel too tired or anything, I just Do NOT want to leave my house for any reason other that if I absolutely have too. I have never been this way. I just dont understand what my problem is. I have worked out like 2 X since my daughters accident March 27th! That is pathetic- I was working out nearly every day! Just dont know how to get back in the groove of things!

Sweethot good to see you again. I am slow loser too so dont feel bad. I just keep thinking at least I am not gaining like I would be if I didnt have my band. How many cc's do you have again??? It sounds like you may need a little more fill. Jill

Sassy- just saw your pic- WTG girl you look great!

Nat- sounds like your back on it! Dont you hate being around all the yummy food at work that you know is bad! It seems like there is always something bad sitting around to eat. Fortunetely I can not eat much before about 5pm .

Bev- Doing awesome like usual Have you plateaued yet at all??? I mean like no weight loss for a few weeks?? You may hit one soon! Size 12- I meet ya there in probably a year or so! =( you will be in a 6 by then! =)

Kirsten- so glad your fill is working well for you! I bet that feels great to be such a danity eater! =)

jill - are you a smidge depressed? That will make you not want to get up and move. I know you had a huge trauma in your life. I posted a really good article in the Yahoo group about getting back on track - maybe that will help you? Just promise yourself you'll do something. 10 minutes of movement is better than none.

What a hippo-crit I am. I started to walk today, then remembered I hadn't gotten anything for my friend's baby shower, so we went to babies R Us instead. When I got home I was sleep on my feet. I'm in bed about to turn out the light. 6am is going to come early. We had KFC for dinner. I ate 2 boneless wings and was STUFFED. I think the food I ate today was too soft and thats why I could eat so much. I'm going back to chicken breast and turkey sausages. Tomorrow I'll be walking a lot, so I'm good then. I'll just have to limit my intake. I calculated my intake today at 800 calories, so I don't feel bad.

Steph - WTG on the NSV. I can't wait until ppl start noticing my loss again. My fat ass plateaued for 2 months. LOL But I'm going on this diet called the UltraFit plan. It's for body builders. Nothing but proten and complex carbs. Hey, I'll post that one, too. I'm starting on Monday. It's restrictive, but as I recall, I lost 10 pounds my first week on that jawn. Uh huh. Yeah. 2 weeks of UltraFit and I'll be on my way!

I think I'm delirious, no kidding.

Sassy - glad you're feeling good about yourself again. It's SO important.

Hey, I tried to guzzle Water earlier. I forgot that I couldn't. I had a huge PB - all Water. It was gross. I won't be doing that again.

b'man - sorry about your hair loss, but I'm glad that you have a thick head of hair to begin with. I've always envied your waves. So Dr. C thinks your phenomenally fast weight loss is the culprit, eh? Go figure. I think docs don't know what causes it, and they just speculate.

SweetHot (I love "sweetheart," Steph!) - See about a fill. If you're eating hanks of meat and are still ravenous 2 hours later, you've not gotten enough restriction.

Have a great day tomorrow, ladies! We're taking the train to Chicago to attend my friend's baby shower. I'll be back either late at night, or on Sunday.

Keep up the good work!

WHERE IS KAYDOLL!?

N.

Sassy looking awesome girl

B man I too have had hair loss and I have lost slow but I think alot of mine came from a perm I should not have gotton

nat you are doing so good I am happy your fill is working that feels great right

steph I love nsv they are awesome

jill I feel your pain honey with the no weightloss I have lost in almost two wks

sweethot - my doc is not a big fan of fills either I believe he has helped my weightloss being slow by being diffcult because brandi doc gives her fills alot she is lucky

I am losing lots of inches ladies and at my family thing the other day everyone noticed

SASSY...you have to go to yahoo groups and search for a group called "Steadies" and then click to join. Once I get your request, I can approve you to join the group! :) C'mon over!!

STEPH....Those compliments must have felt nice! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous...I still have not gotten any real compliments from anyone who didn't know I had the surgery! Oh well...I KNOW I look better, even if they don't say so! ;-)

AND....you'll be happy to know I did not allow myself to post here this AM Until I did 25 min. on my Elliptical!! So one down 1 to go for the weekend! Thanks for kicking my ass! :)

I talked to the new guy last night for 2 hrs on the phone and am about to go out and meet him at a Pet Expo thingy. He's bringing his dogs, but I'm leaving mine at home b/c I traumatized mine enough yesterday by taking her to the vet for a UTI! WISH ME LUCK! :bananajump: I found out he has girl "friends"...so I hope he's not just looking at me as another FRIEND! :)

NAT...I've had some hair loss, but I had some prior to the surgery before, so it's not really much different for me!

Hope you all have a glorious day!

i don't know how many s CC's i have. i asked last time and he didn't understand what i meant. guess because he only knows the metric system.

and his english is almost non existant as is my German.

I am going to call on MOnday and go in this week for more. on the flouro machine the restriction was hairline thin when i saw the liquid go through. i just hope i don't have a hole in the band somewhere.

New format, but EDIT still doesn't work. Dumb dumb dumb.

So anyhow, my friend's friend called me this morning to tell me the shower had been canceled. Her baby decided to come today! I know my friend, and she is totally freaked out. She's a planner, and thought she had a few more weeks. Actually, the baby wasn't due til the end of June, so he's almost 2 months early. I hope he's okay. :phanvan

Sassy - the link to the Yahoo group is on page 1 of this thread. VaBandster posted it. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/steadies/join There it is, but if you lose it, remember: page 1.

I just woke up from a nap and ate a Protein bar. Not sure what I want to do with the rest of my day. It's gorgeous outside, so I should probably get the baby outside for some fresh air. I feel like a nap tho. LOL

Later, gals!

Nathalie

Sweethot cc and ml's are the same thing. Equal units of measure I mean. So you can find out how many ml's and your dr may get that better. =)