Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I only use a lap top, not a mobile version so I never have any trouble.

All,

I do enjoy writing, being a social science analyst for the last 5 years has given me the opportunity to use my words. I do have some ideas for writing fiction and have begun some stories but that takes concerted time where all you have to do is write. I am aware of Montel Williams, I hate to sound bitter but, like Magic Johnson doing so well with HIV, it's *amazing* what having money can do for your disease ...

food today, flaxseed, Protein Shake, salad, Vitamins, tea, green drink, a Quest bar (for the fiber) and whatever Protein I can find, probably some leftover steak. Or I may not bother with the salad etc. and just dump all my veggies into my kettle and make Soup. They have a savory snack out here, rock hard balls of dried goat cheese. Seriously, you have to smash them with a hammer, but if you pulverize them I've heard they are great in soup so maybe I'll add that.

CGJane, I highly suggest you get yourself a sedentary hobby that isn't eating. Just like a smoker who is trying to quit, I have to have something to do with my hands. So from 6pm till bedtime I am sewing, sketching, painting, journaling, gotta keep those hands busy. And meditating, truly focusing on meditating can really help fight the urge to eat, and better then fight it, understand it, acknowledge it, respect it, and move on.

Goat cheese bricks... the Tibetans eat a version those too, made from Nak milk (the Yak is the male)... they take them with when they cross the Himalaya on foot! You can buy them strung on Yak hair. Theres a rural snack for ya! They suck on them.

Sounds like it might be good in soup!

Fasting today... using a vanilla Protein Drink in some iced Thai tea for my get along until dinner.< /p>

Hey, you see this yet? Not so sure I like this idea at all!

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/forum-352/announcement-23-exciting-new-changes-are-coming-to-verticalsleevetalk/

FYE it sounds like this sight is going to get more complicated now. I like it being specific to one wls. Now there's going to be 3? Maybe even more.....I really do hate change though...

Today I'm fasting and gonna get back on track. Yesterday I had a bit of an anger going on and bought some of those nachos, cheese, and jalapenos with a latte. Got some mini reese's bits. Didn't eat hardly any of them and ended up with a stomach ache. The things I do to myself......Gotta get in charge of my emotional eating.....So today is a new day and it's time to clean the refrigerator and cupboards out. I do know that I've been feeling distant from everyone lately and after watching the you tube by Dr. Wahl's, I will be revamping my diet. I had a bit of depression going on so perhaps I need more greens and veggies in my diet.....

Fasting today... using a vanilla Protein drink in some iced Thai tea for my get along until dinner.< /p>

Hey, you see this yet? Not so sure I like this idea at all!

http://www.verticals...icalsleevetalk/

Hummm, sounds more like OH which I am not a big fan of...

Fasting today, although my hard boiled egg, coffee creamer and hunk o cheese have put me up near 300 already. Gonna be a long wait until dinner time... :blink:

Skinniness.. I see you are in a funk.

(Read another thread) please come around more and check in. You will be in good company... Tiss the time of year!

I have the 5:2 thread page bookmarked and never have problems getting on, don't have to search or log in or anything...

Good idea!!

Allen is coming to get his stuff soon. I am going to go and hide at my daughters for awhile. I can't believe how much this sucks, even though I know it's for the best.

Yesterday morning I talked to him on the phone and I was a mess all day. He called about arranging a time to get his stuff. I hope he can get it all in one day so I don't have to talk to him again.

I had no appetite yesterday. My food for the day was a bag of m & m peanuts and a Quest bar.

It should be really easy to fast this week.

Allen is coming to get his stuff soon. I am going to go and hide at my daughters for awhile. I can't believe how much this sucks' date=' even though I know it's for the best. Yesterday morning I talked to him on the phone and I was a mess all day. He called about arranging a time to get his stuff. I hope he can get it all in one day so I don't have to talk to him again. I had no appetite yesterday. My food for the day was a bag of m & m peanuts and a Quest bar. It should be really easy to fast this week.[/quote']

Hang in there daisy.. Yes get out, you don't need the extra stress of seeing him

((((Hugs))))))

Goat cheese bricks... the Tibetans eat a version those too' date=' made from Nak milk (the Yak is the male)... they take them with when they cross the Himalaya on foot! You can buy them strung on Yak hair. Theres a rural snack for ya! They suck on them. Sounds like it might be good in soup![/quote']

Um, gulp, :)

Fasting today... using a vanilla Protein drink in some iced Thai tea for my get along until dinner. Hey' date=' you see this yet? Not so sure I like this idea at all! http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/forum-352/announcement-23-exciting-new-changes-are-coming-to-verticalsleevetalk/[/quote']

I did not See this! Hmm. Do groups carry over I wonder?

Globe, thanks for checking in...been thinking about you. A really good friend of mine and my husbands had MS. He was killed in a hit and run while he was riding his recumbent bike 2 years ago. When I hear of others who suffer from MS it hits home. He used his recumbent bike for exercise and he and his wife would ride all over the place. He lived a good life and was taken way too early.

OD, I'm sorry. I don't know really what to say. Just glad you are here sharing all of this with us. When is that grand baby of yours going to be born? I always say that babies make people happy. :) Make sure you are drinking a lot if you aren't eating. At least stay hydrated.

Skinny, sorry you are having a rough time. Hang in there.

Today is a fast day for me. I had the munchies this weekend. I didn't eat terrible but not great either.

I hope there are some in this group who don't suffer from SAD in the winter months. If not, we are all going to be one unhappy group for the next couple of months...lol

I hope a lot doesn't change in this site. I hate changes and having to figure out how to get around when things are changed on the computer. Technology can be so good but with the good comes the bad in that things are always being updated. Oh well.

Have a good Monday, Ladies.

Hummm' date=' sounds more like OH which I am not a big fan of... Fasting today, although my hard boiled egg, coffee creamer and hunk o cheese have put me up near 300 already. Gonna be a long wait until dinner time... :blink:[/quote']

Been there. Done that. I had a cupcake and humongous cookie over the wknd but really walked and came home and cycled 15 miles so I managed (so far) to hold my low. Got to. Leave for 7 day cruise Friday. And like you. Blink.

Yeah the new version... He keeps telling me he will let me test it out first before it rolls out.

But I'm not looking forward to it either..

Im a creature of comfort.