Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for your thoughts of me, they must have worked because I am feeling pretty good now. The first 8-10 hours were the worst, I had terrible nausea (thank God for Zofran) and the horrible chest pain from the gas. The Doc pretty much told me I had to walk it out, so that is what I have done. Every 1-2 hours I get up, tie up my gown so my booty isn't hanging out, grab my IV pole, and down the hall I go. I usually nap between walks. I am feeling SO much better, it is amazing to me I just had surgery 11 hours ago. Next hurdle is the leak test sometime this AM, if I pass that then I can drink....very much looking forward to that.

Ok, that's all for now, gonna hit the hallway for a bit. BTW, I am in room 11 if anyone here would like to say hi.

I was crazy jet lagged last night. The Hubs and I went to sleep. The hotel is beautiful, chicken Soup is flavorful as well as the Popsicles. Service has been excellent. Did lab work yesterday, met with Irene. Leaving Marriott at 10:20 and dr Garcia has 3 surgeries today starting at 3:00 p.m. Im nervous but putting it all in god's hands. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Will keep you posted!

I was crazy jet lagged last night. The Hubs and I went to sleep. The hotel is beautiful' date=' chicken Soup is flavorful as well as the Popsicles. Service has been excellent. Did lab work yesterday, met with Irene. Leaving Marriott at 10:20 and dr Garcia has 3 surgeries today starting at 3:00 p.m. Im nervous but putting it all in god's hands. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Will keep you posted![/quote']

Hey neighbor ;)

Hey neighbor ;)

Hey there!!

Hey neighbor ;)

Hey there!!

Are you first????

No I'm second.. Shauna is first I believe. How are you doing? I'm chilling since they gave me something to calm my nerves... I'm so bored though :)

Hi everyone!! Thank you for your thoughts of me, they must have worked because I am feeling pretty good now. The first 8-10 hours were the worst, I had terrible nausea (thank God for Zofran) and the horrible chest pain from the gas. The Doc pretty much told me I had to walk it out, so that is what I have done. Every 1-2 hours I get up, tie up my gown so my booty isn't hanging out, grab my IV pole, and down the hall I go. I usually nap between walks. I am feeling SO much better, it is amazing to me I just had surgery 11 hours ago. Next hurdle is the leak test sometime this AM, if I pass that then I can drink....very much looking forward to that.

Ok, that's all for now, gonna hit the hallway for a bit. BTW, I am in room 11 if anyone here would like to say hi.

How are you feeling? I'm second up for surgery today but will come say hello when I start walking after surgery :)

Anyone who is doing preop for July, having trouble losing the wight also?? Im kinda bummed.

No I'm second.. Shauna is first I believe. How are you doing? I'm chilling since they gave me something to calm my nerves... I'm so bored though :)

Ummm seriously how awesome are the people that work here?!!?? Everyone is amazing!!!!!!

Yes everyone is awesome. I feel really at ease. Can't wait to get this show on the road :)

I'm in lucky 13! Come visit me when you are up to it! How much longer for you? These stockings suck by the way!!!!

Yes these stocking suck big time. I'm guessing no longer than an hour. Shauna should be out of surgery by now. It takes awhile to clean up the OR room so I hear.

Yes these stocking suck big time. I'm guessing no longer than an hour. Shauna should be out of surgery by now. It takes awhile to clean up the OR room so I hear.

Did you meet Dr Garcia yet?

12 hours post op.... Some pain round my drain. The Gas pain was horrendous though... I'm not going to lie. Had it in my back, stomach and chest... I was begging nurses to walk but had to lay for an hour and then sit in a chair for 20 mins before they would let me. I was in absolute agony. The gas pain has been bar far the worst. When I went in for surgery did not see Dr. Garcia until post op. He's excellent Dr. Though. Not hungry at all just extremely thirsty and achy. Waiting for my leak test so I can have some Water :)