Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm going home soon. Everything went well. Difficult to get fluids in and walking is very slow. Just so happy to be sleeved! !!

Had mine July 8th , went home yesterday at about 11pm .. The drive made me very very nauseous . In the hospital I was able to get down 4oz in an hour ( I had broth and juice ) now I can only get down Water and its not the full 4oz anymore ...I'm a little nauseous here and there but it's not too bad and I'm only having pain laying ONTO the bed . Mom bought me Popsicles so I'm hoping that will make me feel better .

Home now, lots of pain. I had a hernia fixed as well. Ready to start losing!

Home now' date=' lots of pain. I had a hernia fixed as well. Ready to start losing![/quote']

Right???!!! Did you know you had one before you got out of surgery? Mine was like - surprise!!!

Seems like a lot of y'all had hernia repairs. I hope y'all feel better soon.

I am sitting here waiting to talk to my doctor so I can go home. I am so ready to be home with my girls.

That's the worst part of this. I miss my kids so much!

I want to find out how much I weigh too. Lol.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I feel like I have chain reaction stuff .. Water makes me nauseous so I try a Popsicle , then that gives me a bad pain in my side , along with still a bit of nausea , called the doctor to see if I should take the percocets he prescribed , he said if I'm nauseous it may make it worse and to take Tylenol with codine . Broke it In 4ths and hoping its gonna kick in soon . Hope all of this passes !

Right???!!! Did you know you had one before you got out of surgery? Mine was like - surprise!!!

He told me I had a little one, when he was done he said it was bigger than he thought. Should lessen reflux, I guess.

Was sleeved the eighth and finally feeling like a person again. Was regretting my choice to have it done because I was feeling as miserable as anything. Now five days post op, one night in my own bed and tons of hugs and kisses to my sons I'm feeling slightly human once again. Barely eating a thing but thank Gd all is going down and staying down. Since the barium swallow and all it's nastiness I'm so sensitive to smell and taste. Like my husband brought home the liquid codeine all I had to do was look at it and was so nauseated had to just put it away before I puked

Was sleeved the eighth and finally feeling like a person again. Was regretting my choice to have it done because I was feeling as miserable as anything. Now five days post op, one night in my own bed and tons of hugs and kisses to my sons I'm feeling slightly human once again. Barely eating a thing but thank Gd all is going down and staying down. Since the barium swallow and all it's nastiness I'm so sensitive to smell and taste. Like my husband brought home the liquid codeine all I had to do was look at it and was so nauseated had to just put it away before I puked

I'm right there with you. Today is the first day I can wake up and say I feel better then yesterday.

I still hurt like hell but I'm glad I finally got to sleep an entire night without hearing my hospital roommate sleep through her iv alarms. Being home made a big difference.

I can't wait until the pain goes away and I can focus on getting in my fluids and Protein. I can't wait to see the scale start moving. And the WTF did I do to myself phase ends. Seriously - this phase needs to end.

Was sleeved on the 8th and im doing very well...better than I thought I would do actually...the only pain I have is in the incisions but when I take the meds that were prescribed im good as new in about 10 mins! Hope things get much better for you guys!

I'm right there with you. Today is the first day I can wake up and say I feel better then yesterday.

I still hurt like hell but I'm glad I finally got to sleep an entire night without hearing my hospital roommate sleep through her iv alarms. Being home made a big difference.

I can't wait until the pain goes away and I can focus on getting in my fluids and Protein. I can't wait to see the scale start moving. And the WTF did I do to myself phase ends. Seriously - this phase needs to end.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one still work pain. I woke up this morning in so much pain! I definitely wondered wth I'd done to myself. Ready to move on!