Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After yelling burning sensation

Anyone every experience burning sensation after yelling I'm mine days out and nervous..

Yelling? Can you give more specific details?

I was yelling at my son and husband with all my might and I have a weird taste in my mouth... Damn husband and teenagers

Don't yell at them. Read "love and respect". It's a life saver. By the way, I have a cold and when I cough really hard it burns. I'm 9 days out.

I was yelling at them to shut them up I'm the one with patience.. Today has been a bad day. Since surgery May 22ND I've had three admissions.. Today I feel weak I feel over the edge I have three kids and a husband and no one has chipped in for chores enough is enough... Respect is what I deserve in this time of healing grrr..

It almost sounds like acid.. Are you taking a ppi?

Yelling?? I can't judge I raised my voice a bit today also :o

Sometimes we yell, oh well! (And I teach parenting classes) as long as you were not verbally abusive, sometimes that's the only time some people listen. ;-)

Did you have a hiatal hernia repaired? It might be that.

You deserve respect at all times. You are a wife and mother. I'm sorry they aren't being sensitive. :(

My stomach hurts I really hope I didn't cause a leak... Yes I am taking one... In nine days I've lost about 25 pounds

I really think you are fine. Like I said, I've coughed my lungs up and I get that burn bad. My doc said it's normal.

No hernia repaired... I spoiled everyone here that now when needed the most they don't know how to react... Time like this I wish I had a spare room with pad locks id lock myself in...

My stomach hurts I really hope I didn't cause a leak... Yes I am taking one... In nine days I've lost about 25 pounds

I don't think yelling would cause a leak..

At nine days out I still had lots of pain but if you get worse or develop a fever, That would be the time to call the doctor.

25 pounds in nine days ?? Girl I'd be yelling that from the roof tops :P

I really think you are fine. Like I said' date=' I've coughed my lungs up and I get that burn bad. My doc said it's normal.[/quote']

How do you feel being 9 days out?

I don't think yelling would cause a leak..

At nine days out I still had lots of pain but if you get worse or develop a fever' date=' That would be the time to call the doctor.

25 pounds in nine days ?? Girl I'd be yelling that from the roof tops :P[/quote']

I don't know if that's normal... I only consume Jello yogurt and Water.I can't tolerate shakes or the chewable Vitamins