Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hubby Doesnt Like Me Now

Listen to this u r a princess and u deserve to be treated like one if u haven't met ur Prince Charming to marry u and sweep u off ur feet and make u a queen drop his ass. He's just preventing u from meeting ur king. My husband loves me and practically worships me. He would do anything for me. He is my rock. I have told this speech many times to many girls. Don't waste ur time with these losers God has made the perfect match for u out there somewhere and the more time u spend with losers the more time ur delaying true bliss from being with ur king!

Ok I gotta vent. I apologize ahead of time.

Sunday my husband tells me he doesn't like how fast I lost weight or how I look. (In a nutshell) says he liked me far and not used to me now. Ok hurt my feelings but I can see a small point. I have lost 84lbs six months tomorrow. I had horrible complications after surgery and just now eating small amounts.

Them tonight at the gym he points out to me a chic he thinks is hot and wants to meet. ( we have a unique relationship ). Let me just say I weigh about 40lbs more than her and she truly was not attractive. I told him my thoughts and now he is mad at me. For real mad. Like not talking to me.

I nearly died with this surgery. All I ever wanted was to be thin and attractive. He always looks at hot Chics which I can handle. But to tell me he doesn't like me now. I dunno what to say or do. At one time I would've eaten a bag of chips. Now I am just pissed

Good thing I see the shrink Thursday. He will earn his money.

Thanks for letting me vent. Gonna go cry now. :(

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ok. Not trying to slam any type of relationship, but from your comments, the type of relationship you have set up with your husband is not really helping your self-esteem at all.

If you disagree, or you think I have no right to bring it up, that's totally fine, and this is my - I'm going to have an opinion - disclaimer.

You are working on you. Your husband married someone who was 'in progress'. At marriage we are almost all at some in progress point, be it career or body or spirit. No matter what you have/will lose, you had a major surgery. That means that parts of your body and mind were altered in the process.

If you have an open relationship, then what he said while maybe he should shut his mouth and be more respectful, is less hurtful. I could never see being ok with my boyfriend oogling other women in front of me. We have NO open in our relationship. I expect him to be faithful. Do I expect him not to have thoughts? Absolutely not. But he had better well respect my feelings, and I will do the same. Even if we were open relationship - there would have to be an agreement about whether we talk about it or not. It feels like you guys have failed somewhere in this communication.

Would I leave him? Honestly, yes. For me, hearing about him lusting after another woman would stay in my mind for a very long time. Had we agreed upon an open relationship and I hadn't heard it? I might not leave.

Either way, you matter. You are important. No matter what you said, no matter what he said...you need to observe your own feelings and practice. No one can give you a 'right' answer to this. You need to move on as you feel comfortable.